Total Posts:27|Showing Posts:1-27
Jump to topic:

DDO Tinychat

Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2013 10:36:08 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I'm all about it. I'll be on video in a bit. just text chat for now though.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2013 10:51:51 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
god damn it.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2013 11:31:02 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/5/2013 11:29:39 PM, Cobo wrote:
This is actually working out pretty good. We need to do this more often.

We do it about once a week usually on weekends.
Cobo
Posts: 556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2013 11:32:31 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/5/2013 11:31:02 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 7/5/2013 11:29:39 PM, Cobo wrote:
This is actually working out pretty good. We need to do this more often.

We do it about once a week usually on weekends.

What have I been missing?
Church of the BANHAMMER GODS priest
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2013 11:36:14 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/5/2013 11:32:31 PM, Cobo wrote:
At 7/5/2013 11:31:02 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 7/5/2013 11:29:39 PM, Cobo wrote:
This is actually working out pretty good. We need to do this more often.

We do it about once a week usually on weekends.

What have I been missing?

Greatness.
xXCryptoXx
Posts: 5,000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2013 11:55:54 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/5/2013 11:36:14 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 7/5/2013 11:32:31 PM, Cobo wrote:
At 7/5/2013 11:31:02 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 7/5/2013 11:29:39 PM, Cobo wrote:
This is actually working out pretty good. We need to do this more often.

We do it about once a week usually on weekends.

What have I been missing?

Greatness.
Nolite Timere
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2013 12:12:48 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/5/2013 11:56:52 PM, tulle wrote:
Maybe tomorrow!

I hate you.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Eitan_Zohar
Posts: 2,697
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2013 7:08:38 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I hate chatrooms. Taking the time to review my posts has saved me a hell of a lot of embarrassment over the years.
"It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book."
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2013 12:20:49 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/8/2013 7:08:38 AM, Eitan_Zohar wrote:
I hate chatrooms. Taking the time to review my posts has saved me a hell of a lot of embarrassment over the years.

Nah it's fun, we all get on cam like Skype.
Noumena
Posts: 6,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2013 9:36:40 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I'm cool for tonight. Quick before I lose my buzz.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2013 9:58:04 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/8/2013 9:36:40 PM, Noumena wrote:
I'm cool for tonight. Quick before I lose my buzz.

Well, your buzz didn't last long.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Noumena
Posts: 6,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2013 10:20:05 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
What do I get for joining?
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
Noumena
Posts: 6,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2013 10:23:32 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/12/2013 10:21:06 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 7/12/2013 10:20:05 PM, Noumena wrote:
What do I get for joining?

A cookie.

How about a beer?
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2013 10:24:54 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/12/2013 10:23:32 PM, Noumena wrote:
At 7/12/2013 10:21:06 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 7/12/2013 10:20:05 PM, Noumena wrote:
What do I get for joining?

A cookie.

How about a beer?

I've got plenty of that.
Noumena
Posts: 6,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2013 10:29:50 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I'm going out. If this is will going on when I get back I'll jump in.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
ClassicRobert
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2013 12:51:49 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
More people, ASSEMBLE
Debate me: Economic decision theory should be adjusted to include higher-order preferences for non-normative purposes http://www.debate.org...

Do you really believe that? Or not? If you believe it, you should man up and defend it in a debate. -RoyLatham

My Pet Fish is such a Douche- NiamC

It's an app to meet friends and stuff, sort of like an adult club penguin- Thett3, describing Tinder
muzebreak
Posts: 2,781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2013 1:14:28 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
*hehhem* *cough**cough* Forsooth, poop dick!
"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for science intact." - Carl Sagan

This is the response of the defenders of Sparta to the Commander of the Roman Army: "If you are a god, you will not hurt those who have never injured you. If you are a man, advance - you will find men equal to yourself. And women.