Another Quick Update from Juggle

Debate.org_Official
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2013 3:59:03 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Good afternoon, DDO!

At Debate.org, we are all about making your voice heard, and throughout this past week we have definitely heard yours. Since last Tuesday's release, we at Juggle have been working diligently to sort through community feedback and prioritize changes for upcoming releases.

First and foremost, we would like to say thank you for both your feedback and your dedication. We realize that Debate.org would be nothing without its core user base, and we are working on ways to improve communication between Juggle and community members going forward.

Second, in response to your feedback, we will soon be implementing more changes that will address key issues raised after last week's release, namely:

-The functionality and usability of the persistent header, including easier access to messaging and improved Opinions notifications

-The more prominent display of debates on the homepage, particularly debates in the voting period

Moreover, we will also be rolling out updates that combat long-standing issues on the site, namely:

-Greater participation in debate voting

-More control over votebombing

-Improved overall usability of the debates and forums sections of the site

We will share more specifics about what these updates will entail as they become available. For now, however, rest assured that your voices have been heard, and that we are actively working on ways to implement the changes you wish to see.

As always, if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, feel free to reach out to us.

Again, thank you all for your valuable insight!
DakotaKrafick
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2013 4:18:20 PM
I still see the gigantic square covering half the homepage (without scrolling down) showcasing opinions, not debates. I'm actually not sure what the difference is.
MassiveDump
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2013 4:22:27 PM
At 7/9/2013 4:18:20 PM, DakotaKrafick wrote:
I still see the gigantic square covering half the homepage (without scrolling down) showcasing opinions, not debates. I'm actually not sure what the difference is.

They didn't update yet :P
DakotaKrafick
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2013 4:37:25 PM
At 7/9/2013 4:22:27 PM, MassiveDump wrote:

That explains everything! (seriously, look up girlchan in paradise...)
MassiveDump
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2013 5:59:25 PM
At 7/9/2013 4:37:25 PM, DakotaKrafick wrote:
At 7/9/2013 4:22:27 PM, MassiveDump wrote:

That explains everything! (seriously, look up girlchan in paradise...)

It's on my to-do list.
Stephen_Hawkins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2013 11:52:58 AM
"Team Debates?" I say, as I continue to flog the dead horse in front of me in the vain hope that we actually get this through.
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...