Jump to topic:

Whassup

Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2013 12:48:46 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Yeah, I've been gone forever, I know I know. I can explain.

Lately I've been busy as hell. With work picking up a lot more and I'm getting ready to go to college, I'm finding myself with less and less free time (that I'm not funneling into playing League of Legends xD). Moreover, I've also....ehhh....not exactly been having the best of times with life right now. A lot of people who were around me a year ago could dig up the old threads and understand exactly what I'm feeling right now (it's not something I wanna talk about). So I've been feeling really depressed and not really wanting to do much.

To try and combat this depression, I decided that I needed to return to something that I knew and felt comfortable in (relatively, at least). Thus, here I am again.

I will not promise much in the way of activity. I definitely won't be diving straight back into mafia with the same gusto, if at all. I may do a debate here and there, but for the most part I'll just be lurking around, maybe poking my head in a forum here and there to post a few things. Not much will be different from how it has been other than you may see my name come up more often.

In other news, WHAT THE F*CK HAPPENED TO THIS SITE! WHERE IS THE BLUE BANNER THAT I'M USED TO SEEING!?!? (also still see that the profanity filter is still here, very nice very nice)
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2013 2:15:52 AM
At 7/11/2013 2:03:03 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
Welcome back. Nice to see you around.

You as well. No one mutiny and kick you out of office yet?
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2013 2:19:42 AM
At 7/11/2013 2:15:52 AM, Zaradi wrote:

Nope. I decided against it.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2013 2:19:42 AM

Not yet successfully, but it's still early.
Debate.org Moderator
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2013 2:25:56 AM
At 7/11/2013 2:19:42 AM, airmax1227 wrote:

I could always start one, make things a little interesting.
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2013 2:36:24 AM
At 7/11/2013 2:25:56 AM, Zaradi wrote:
At 7/11/2013 2:19:42 AM, airmax1227 wrote:

I could always start one, make things a little interesting.

Sounds like a plan, I haven't faced a decent mutiny since aught 7. Good times.
Debate.org Moderator
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2013 7:44:11 AM
Lol screw you zaradi for flaking on midnighters mafia. You were kicking @ss too and were right in your scum read on budda lol. If you had him lynched him it would have been game over.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2013 11:45:17 AM
At 7/11/2013 12:48:46 AM, Zaradi wrote:

Lately I've been busy as hell. With work picking up a lot more and I'm getting ready to go to college, I'm finding myself with less and less free time (that I'm not funneling into playing League of Legends xD). Moreover, I've also....ehhh....not exactly been having the best of times with life right now. A lot of people who were around me a year ago could dig up the old threads and understand exactly what I'm feeling right now (it's not something I wanna talk about). So I've been feeling really depressed and not really wanting to do much.

To try and combat this depression, I decided that I needed to return to something that I knew and felt comfortable in (relatively, at least). Thus, here I am again.

I will not promise much in the way of activity. I definitely won't be diving straight back into mafia with the same gusto, if at all. I may do a debate here and there, but for the most part I'll just be lurking around, maybe poking my head in a forum here and there to post a few things. Not much will be different from how it has been other than you may see my name come up more often.

In other news, WHAT THE F*CK HAPPENED TO THIS SITE! WHERE IS THE BLUE BANNER THAT I'M USED TO SEEING!?!? (also still see that the profanity filter is still here, very nice very nice)

Welcome back my friend. Ferno still rocks the house here at Debate.org/ Glad to see ya again.
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2013 12:34:51 PM
At 7/11/2013 11:45:17 AM, inferno wrote:
At 7/11/2013 12:48:46 AM, Zaradi wrote:

Welcome back my friend. Ferno still rocks the house here at Debate.org/ Glad to see ya again.

o.O the one person I did not expect to see in here. Strangely enough, glad to see you as well.