Jump to topic:

Question for DDO:

Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2013 7:59:34 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Every one who is a believer in the Eternal Savior is an Israelite and most of the World that is going to be Punished is Israelite to begin with, only about 10% of the World are Gentiles. In a few days work I can show you so much Scripture supporting this it would make your head fall off your shoulders and start dancing with Joy!

Remnant- puny, small, a left over piece of something. remainder. Only a remnant shall be saved.
Now if YHWH said Avraham's descendant's will be not able to be counted and there are still 10 Lost Tribes out there then where are they. Go look in the mirror, there is most likely a member in the mirror. Go to your neighbor, to the store, to the guy walking his pooch on the side walk, you will not have to go far. Now let's go find Ephraim and bring them to our Brother Y'hudah and show them the Messiah is here. Yahushua said I have not come but for the lost Sheep of the House of Yisra'el, (Ephraim) So let's show our Jealous brother who we are. Read the Story of the Prodigal Son. You will see it differently now. Amein!

I have to ask you a serious Question, Do youA279; Love YHWH's LAW/Torah that the Messiah showed us and asked us to obey??
If not why would you want to break so many Scriptures and not Love the Messiah. He said If you love me keep my commands. Please do tell.

Please read some of my recent posts this morning on the forum. They are very important, thanks!

YHWH wants you know what you want to do, follow Him or die in your own belief's. The view from Punishment is bad, because there is the issue of fire getting in your eye's and suffocation and all that. Please let me know what is rolling around in your head and bring your questions, thanks!
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2013 8:02:40 AM
At 7/18/2013 7:59:34 AM, Sower4GS wrote:
Every one who is a believer in the Eternal Savior is an Israelite and most of the World that is going to be Punished is Israelite to begin with, only about 10% of the World are Gentiles. In a few days work I can show you so much Scripture supporting this it would make your head fall off your shoulders and start dancing with Joy!

Yes because when people on DDO see mountains of retarded scriptures the first thing they do is jump with joy! (Sarcasm)

Remnant- puny, small, a left over piece of something. remainder. Only a remnant shall be saved.
Now if YHWH said Avraham's descendant's will be not able to be counted and there are still 10 Lost Tribes out there then where are they. Go look in the mirror, there is most likely a member in the mirror. Go to your neighbor, to the store, to the guy walking his pooch on the side walk, you will not have to go far. Now let's go find Ephraim and bring them to our Brother Y'hudah and show them the Messiah is here. Yahushua said I have not come but for the lost Sheep of the House of Yisra'el, (Ephraim) So let's show our Jealous brother who we are. Read the Story of the Prodigal Son. You will see it differently now. Amein!

I have to ask you a serious Question, Do youA279; Love YHWH's LAW/Torah that the Messiah showed us and asked us to obey??
If not why would you want to break so many Scriptures and not Love the Messiah. He said If you love me keep my commands. Please do tell.

Please read some of my recent posts this morning on the forum. They are very important, thanks!

Theyre not, ive had conversations with my dog that are more important then Sowers posts...

YHWH wants you know what you want to do, follow Him or die in your own belief's.

To quote ACDC: "Im on the hiiiiiighway to hell"

The view from Punishment is bad, because there is the issue of fire getting in your eye's and suffocation and all that. Please let me know what is rolling around in your head and bring your questions, thanks!

My question: Why arent you posting this in the religious forum?
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
ClassicRobert
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2013 8:05:32 AM
Go back to the religion forum.
Debate me: Economic decision theory should be adjusted to include higher-order preferences for non-normative purposes http://www.debate.org...

Do you really believe that? Or not? If you believe it, you should man up and defend it in a debate. -RoyLatham

My Pet Fish is such a Douche- NiamC

It's an app to meet friends and stuff, sort of like an adult club penguin- Thett3, describing Tinder
Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2013 8:08:29 AM
, there is most likely a member in the mirror. Go to your neighbor, to the store, to the guy walking his pooch on the side walk, you will not have to go far. Now let's go find Ephraim and bring them to our Brother Y'hudah and show them the Messiah is here. Yahushua said I have not come but for the lost Sheep of the House of Yisra'el, (Ephraim) So let's show our Jealous brother who we are. Read the Story of the Prodigal Son. You will see it differently now. Amein!

YHWH wants you know what you want to do, follow Him or die in your own belief's. The view from Punishment is bad, because there is the issue of fire getting in your eye's and suffocation and all that. Please let me know what is rolling around in your head and bring your questions, thanks!
Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2013 8:31:56 AM

I have to ask you a serious Question, Do you Love YHWH's LAW/Torah that the Messiah showed us and asked us to obey??

drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2013 8:42:28 AM
Everyone here (and on the internet, frankly) should be, or get, familiar with the works of Jack Chick:

http://chick.com...

This enigmatic author is one of the most prolific sources of unintentional humor on the planet. I imagine that many members here are probably familiar with his work (even if they weren't aware of the source).

His "tracts" are often mocked, lampooned, and parodied, but are humorous works in and of themselves. One of the most famous of such tracts is this:
http://www.chick.com...

The tone of Sower's post is often the same of Chick's protagonists. Preachy, High-and-Mighty, convinced of the importance and gravitas of his own message. While this hardly distinguishes him from many other evangelicals/fundamentalists, what does make him stand out is this implicit assumption that mere exposure to scripture has magical powers over unbelievers, coupled with an inability to comprehend the possibility that it does not.

Take this:
http://www.chick.com...

Sower's basically portrays himself as the hero/victim in this tract:
- People are openly belligerent to scripture while, at the same time, are ignorant of it;
- The response to any criticism is merely the regurgitation of scripture, either verbatim or paraphrased;
- Repetition of this alone, without any sort of support, evidence, or argument, is enough to convince people to believe (and be "saved")

This basically summarizes Sower's interactions with people here. All he has to offer is scripture, but can't explain why scripture alone should be compelling and is at a loss when pressed further. He is completely unprepared to actually defend its validity or go any further than simply recitation.

He's a Chick character come-to-life.
Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2013 9:19:07 AM
Who cares wht drafter thinks. Intellectual noob.

drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2013 10:07:08 AM
At 7/18/2013 9:19:07 AM, Sower4GS wrote:
Who cares wht drafter thinks. Intellectual noob.

You do, apparently. Every time I address you in the forums you send me a friend request spouting off scripture and that you have all these answers.
CanWeKnow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2013 12:03:58 PM
At 7/18/2013 11:03:07 AM, daytonanerd wrote:
Ah, so THESE are the people who post in the religion forum. It all makes sense now.

You have to give them some kudos though. There is clear opposition to them on these forums, and yet they are still strong believers. It probably only galvanizes their faith, but I doubt few Casual Christians would opt to stay in such a hostile environment.
Bannanawamajama
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2013 12:19:33 PM
Seriously. The religion forum can be a bit harsh. I saw a post on "Acceptable Necrophilia" where someone was arguing the merits of it if given consent, and I was amazed at how tolerant and accepting people were of him, even if they disagreed with the argument. The fact that I had spent the past 30 minutes reading people lose their minds over the Bible in the religion forum only made it more remarkable.

I couldn't help but think "Dang, why can't people talking about politics or religion be as reasonable as the Necrophiliac advocates?"

Which isn't something I thought I would be saying when I woke up this morning, but there it is.