Jump to topic:

Provocative DDO Thread *

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2013 8:59:44 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Okay. So we have all been baffled by this new design for DDO. Its decent to say the least. But I prefer the more delicate shades of blue and white trim. I think those colors makes people feel more inclusive and not so obsctructed. Is this an overexaggerated theory ? I doubt it, and besides. Many people have left DDO since then, but whos counting. =) But hey, that is just my opinion right. Got a lot of people mad over the Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman case. I am sure that the Nazi Klan here thought that Inferno would go a wild goose race bait chase, and that didnt happen. You see kids, the idea is to remain as obscure as possible. Mystery commands respect. You cannot allow others to define who and what you are, especially if they themselves are lost and void of all formality. I rest my case. So whos the President of this forum again. Is it AirMax or what.
I have no idea. =) Any comments.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2013 9:05:45 AM
I actually supported the ruling of the George Zimmerman trial.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2013 9:12:10 AM
If you were as provocative, controversial, and influential as you think you are (wish you were), then you wouldn't need to create meta-threads telling us about all of the "provocative" and "controversial" topics you've created.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2013 9:13:20 AM
Shaquiqui and Qushandalahara. Motivation check!

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2013 9:18:01 AM
At 7/18/2013 9:05:45 AM, lannan13 wrote:

Most AMERICANS are in favor of Trayvon Martin. It is the chosen few and the racist zealosts who are against him. They are the most polarizing figures who often stand out because of their adamant and volatile
predisposition towards people of color. It has been implanted into their conscious minds that they are the ones who should be praised and revered, and not the Colored Man. They are the ones who should be annointed, and in control. They are the ones who demand respect even in the midst of lies, manipulaton, and propaganda.
But this is a weapon that is backfiring as we speak. Because evil is fallible and its foundation is self destructive. Which means it is a corrupt and damnable ideology, and it is falling by the wasteside quickly. Comments please. =)
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2013 9:19:11 AM
At 7/18/2013 9:12:10 AM, drafterman wrote:
If you were as provocative, controversial, and influential as you think you are (wish you were), then you wouldn't need to create meta-threads telling us about all of the "provocative" and "controversial" topics you've created.

Obviously it is because you yourself have added your provocative opinions to my agenda. I love putting hypocrites in their place. You are no different my friend. And with that I say thank you. =)
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2013 9:20:45 AM
At 7/18/2013 9:18:01 AM, inferno wrote:

Most AMERICANS are in favor of Trayvon Martin. It is the chosen few and the racist zealosts who are against him. They are the most polarizing figures who often stand out because of their adamant and volatile
predisposition towards people of color. It has been implanted into their conscious minds that they are the ones who should be praised and revered, and not the Colored Man. They are the ones who should be annointed, and in control. They are the ones who demand respect even in the midst of lies, manipulaton, and propaganda.
But this is a weapon that is backfiring as we speak. Because evil is fallible and its foundation is self destructive. Which means it is a corrupt and damnable ideology, and it is falling by the wasteside quickly. Comments please. =)

I know it's the media that is racist and is blowing this whole thing out of perportion. People supported that pot smoking kid who started that fight. Rather than on that same day a gang of black kids jumped a white pregnant women and it wasn't even aired on the news.

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2013 9:20:46 AM

I got 8 hours of sleep last night.............Are you prepared for the psychological hell that only Inferno himself is capable of doing. I think not. =)
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2013 9:22:34 AM
At 7/18/2013 9:20:45 AM, lannan13 wrote:

I know it's the media that is racist and is blowing this whole thing out of perportion. People supported that pot smoking kid who started that fight. Rather than on that same day a gang of black kids jumped a white pregnant women and it wasn't even aired on the news.

It wasnt on the news because the status quo believes that Black America is much more lucrative than White. Needless to say that racism is a business. And as bad as this sounds, there are many Whites out here in the world today, who are saturated with guilt and shame because of how they are often stereotyped by their own kind.
So many of them believe that they deserve it...........
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2013 9:25:00 AM
At 7/18/2013 9:22:34 AM, inferno wrote:

It wasnt on the news because the status quo believes that Black America is much more lucrative than White. Needless to say that racism is a business. And as bad as this sounds, there are many Whites out here in the world today, who are saturated with guilt and shame because of how they are often stereotyped by their own kind.

But we did this to oursevles! We sat here and pushed for racist programs like affirmative action and cause this kind of stuff to surface.

drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2013 9:25:13 AM
At 7/18/2013 9:20:46 AM, inferno wrote:

I got 8 hours of sleep last night.............Are you prepared for the psychological hell that only Inferno himself is capable of doing. I think not. =)

You keep threatening me with vague consequences of not heeding your importance. I'm still waiting for the consequences of ignoring your videos. So if that is an measure of what you are talking about then, yes, I am prepared.

Bring it.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2013 9:30:38 AM
At 7/18/2013 9:25:13 AM, drafterman wrote:

You keep threatening me with vague consequences of not heeding your importance. I'm still waiting for the consequences of ignoring your videos. So if that is an measure of what you are talking about then, yes, I am prepared.

Bring it.

Needless to say that every entity or living organism that encounters Inferno, or the real me, online or in the real world, the impact is for life........ Mr (Shawn) himself.........That is me.
Noone is exempt from my remarkable persona my friend. I have a way with people that is rare. And even those who depise me would admit that, whether it be in their own conscious mind, or deathbed. They will tell you, I once knew a Man named Inferno. Inferno.........(Man dies on bed)
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2013 9:33:34 AM

Bring it.

Bring it ? Ha, ha, ha. My son, you make me laugh....... Are you still trying to fill that endless void of relentless depressiveness in your head. I can take something smaller than a molecule and turn it into a nuclear bomb. I mean that of course, in a very indirect way. How did I do. =)
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2013 9:37:27 AM
At 7/18/2013 9:25:00 AM, lannan13 wrote:

But we did this to oursevles! We sat here and pushed for racist programs like affirmative action and cause this kind of stuff to surface.

"But We Did This To Ourselves"....... Another characteristic of
of a conventional Caucasian American. Not all, but some.
1)Self Loathing

Rule number one. That catalyst and first step to change is actually admitting that you have a problem. =)

Next please. =)
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2013 10:07:41 AM
At 7/18/2013 9:33:34 AM, inferno wrote:

Bring it.

Bring it ? Ha, ha, ha. My son, you make me laugh....... Are you still trying to fill that endless void of relentless depressiveness in your head. I can take something smaller than a molecule and turn it into a nuclear bomb. I mean that of course, in a very indirect way. How did I do. =)

How did you do.... what? Did you do something?
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2013 10:12:54 AM
At 7/18/2013 10:07:41 AM, drafterman wrote:

Bring it.

Taking the easy way out again. I didnt think you had it in you kid. =)
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2013 11:23:07 AM
At 7/18/2013 9:37:27 AM, inferno wrote:

1)Self Loathing

Rule number one. That catalyst and first step to change is actually admitting that you have a problem. =)

Next please. =)

You're ignoring that this happened after Brown V. Board and snow balled into today. Sure it doesn't mean all but what it does mean is a large majority of people support Affirmative action.

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2013 11:26:57 AM
At 7/18/2013 11:23:07 AM, lannan13 wrote:

1)Self Loathing

Next please. =)

You're ignoring that this happened after Brown V. Board and snow balled into today. Sure it doesn't mean all but what it does mean is a large majority of people support Affirmative action.

Are you one who denys the fact that Affirmative Action has also helped Whites and females of other races, who would not have otherwise had a way to get a good decent education because of their unusual circumstances. This is not a threat you in any way shape of form. These laws are put here because there are still people in this world who have this notion to try and keep people of color down and out. Racism still exists so it must remain.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2013 11:59:13 AM
At 7/18/2013 10:12:54 AM, inferno wrote:

Bring it.

All talk and no ... anything.
1dustpelt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2013 12:04:38 PM
At 7/18/2013 11:26:57 AM, inferno wrote:

1)Self Loathing

Next please. =)

Are you one who denys the fact that Affirmative Action has also helped Whites and females of other races, who would not have otherwise had a way to get a good decent education because of their unusual circumstances. This is not a threat you in any way shape of form. These laws are put here because there are still people in this world who have this notion to try and keep people of color down and out. Racism still exists so it must remain.

Choosing one person over another based on race is racism. Talk about a racist piece of legislation. Everything should be based off of one's merit. What affirmative action does, is not only accept people that may be less qualified, but it denies people who are more qualified, based on race. which yes, is very racist, and thus unconstitutional. Take a Princeton study, when comparing students SAT scores applying to top undergraduate schools (out of 1600). An Asian American's 1550 was equivalent to a white Americans 1410, which was equivalent to an African Americans 1100. I'm sorry, but an 1100 on your SATs does not qualify you for any top university in the United States.
Wall of LOL
"Infanticide is justified as long as the infants are below two" ~ RoyalPaladin
"Promoting female superiority is the only way to establish equality." ~ RoyalPaladin
"Jury trials should be banned. They're nothing more than opportunities for racists to destroy lives." ~ RoyalPaladin after the Zimmerman Trial.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2013 12:05:49 PM
At 7/18/2013 11:59:13 AM, drafterman wrote:

Bring it.

Drafterman. You are like a turtle whos box has gotten a bit to heavy for him for sure. Why do you wear those shades ?
Is it to keep the sun out.
Or is it because there is a part of you that still is being haunted by the darkness. I am here. =)
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2013 12:14:10 PM
At 7/18/2013 12:05:49 PM, inferno wrote:

Bring it.

Drafterman. You are like a turtle whos box has gotten a bit to heavy for him for sure. Why do you wear those shades ?
Or is it because there is a part of you that still is being haunted by the darkness. I am here. =)

What... what are you even talking about?
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2013 12:20:54 PM
At 7/18/2013 12:14:10 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 7/18/2013 12:05:49 PM, inferno wrote:

Bring it.

Nevermind. I see that a froward mind cannot continue to roll with an unconventional thinker such as myself.
You always start out strong, but you end up draining yourself after being hit time and time again. You have no resolve my friend.
You are a negative energy force which means you do not stand a chance towards anything positive. =)
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2013 12:26:59 PM
At 7/18/2013 12:20:54 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/18/2013 12:14:10 PM, drafterman wrote:

Nevermind. I see that a froward mind cannot continue to roll with an unconventional thinker such as myself.
You always start out strong, but you end up draining yourself after being hit time and time again. You have no resolve my friend.
You are a negative energy force which means you do not stand a chance towards anything positive. =)

What do you imagine you are "hitting" me with? Last I recall, I offered to challenge you to a debate and your spine mysteriously went missing. Did you locate it?
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2013 12:32:21 PM
At 7/18/2013 12:04:38 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:

1)Self Loathing

Next please. =)

Choosing one person over another based on race is racism. Talk about a racist piece of legislation. Everything should be based off of one's merit. What affirmative action does, is not only accept people that may be less qualified, but it denies people who are more qualified, based on race. which yes, is very racist, and thus unconstitutional. Take a Princeton study, when comparing students SAT scores applying to top undergraduate schools (out of 1600). An Asian American's 1550 was equivalent to a white Americans 1410, which was equivalent to an African Americans 1100. I'm sorry, but an 1100 on your SATs does not qualify you for any top university in the United States.

This is not about whos choosing one over the other. It was put there because racism still infects the system.
Now lets see you take it out.
Then we might consider your offer. =)
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2013 12:33:39 PM
At 7/18/2013 12:32:21 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/18/2013 12:04:38 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:

1)Self Loathing

Next please. =)

This is not about whos choosing one over the other. It was put there because racism still infects the system.
Now lets see you take it out.
Then we might consider your offer. =)

I am not here to debate anyone. I would rather a thread like debate or argument. Now where did it all go wrong.
Whatc caused the darkness to set upon the conscious mind of this
so called Drafterman. =)
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2013 1:20:03 PM

1)Self Loathing

Next please. =)

I don't denny that it has helped them, but now it is unessisary and racist and hurts the economy.

drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2013 1:26:57 PM
At 7/18/2013 12:33:39 PM, inferno wrote:

I am not here to debate anyone. I would rather a thread like debate or argument. Now where did it all go wrong.

The bolded part is where you went wrong.