Total Posts:8|Showing Posts:1-8
Jump to topic:

Inferno's Best Characteristic *

inferno
Posts: 10,556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2013 6:08:35 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Is what...........Ive been called many things in my lifetime.
But based on what you get from me here, what do you believe to be my best characteristic.
Then you can tell me which one is my worst.
Im here. =)
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2013 6:38:48 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/18/2013 6:08:35 PM, inferno wrote:
Is what...........Ive been called many things in my lifetime.
But based on what you get from me here, what do you believe to be my best characteristic.
Then you can tell me which one is my worst.
Im here. =)

Your absence.
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2013 6:43:38 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/18/2013 6:38:48 PM, drafterman wrote:

Your absence.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2013 12:49:35 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/18/2013 6:43:38 PM, imabench wrote:
At 7/18/2013 6:38:48 PM, drafterman wrote:

Your absence.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Noumena
Posts: 6,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2013 12:52:18 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/19/2013 12:49:35 AM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 7/18/2013 6:43:38 PM, imabench wrote:
At 7/18/2013 6:38:48 PM, drafterman wrote:

Your eyes.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2013 12:55:02 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
you ruined it Noumena... you just... ruined it
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Noumena
Posts: 6,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2013 1:23:07 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/19/2013 12:55:02 AM, Buddamoose wrote:
you ruined it Noumena... you just... ruined it

I think Inferno probably has dreamy eyes. He just screams Michael Ealy.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
Nur-Ab-Sal
Posts: 1,637
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2013 1:45:16 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Your infernality. It blazes in splendor like the Full Moon fixed over an astral sky.
Genesis I. And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them.