Total Posts:34|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

DDO user profile: Anti-Atheist a true hero

Anti-atheist
Posts: 213
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2013 8:00:10 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Here is the story about me Anti-atheist and why Im so great.

My name is Alex Talsovove i was born in germany in 1993. that was a mark in history! A true milestone marks the birth of me, jesus and hitler. I was born with a big head and the doctors new I would one day be great.

I learned german, english, and dutch. English isnt my first language so sorry for grammer and spelling mistakes in everything. When i was 12 i joined Mensa and became a registered genius bc of my high IQ.

When I was 16 I finished high school and was seeking college. Due to my elite marial arts skills the german GSG9 and the german government begged me to work for them. I wanted something else not that.

My parents were closet nazis and open christians. Nazism isnt allowed in germany but i think they should embrace it. Its true my parents taught me very good in the ways of the true hitler.

When I was 17 I traveled to new york to attend college. I had a full ride scholarship to practically any school in germany but i wnent to america. The school begged me to join. I double majored in theology and physics which im currently disprovig most of physics but being cencored by the f8cking physicsits

I realized I loved the d. I never ever liked the p even tho i saw every other boy goin after the p. I was saddened bc I was tought the men who liked the d were evil. I realized homoseuxality and the bible can be resolved and its ok to love the d, the p or both.

In new york I often competed in d sucking and a f*cking competitons. I fell short on oral but with a i was the best.

I got a metel and became a certified butt-f*cker

I found ddo and decieded to give it the gift of my wisdom

Thats my story i hope everyone loves it.
Anti-atheist

Registered genius
Certified butt-f*cker

imabench for fuhrer '13
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2013 12:48:20 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Anti-atheist a true prick

Fixed the title for you.

Now, I have no problem with you being gay. I don't have a problem with gay people. What I do have a problem with is your admiration of Hitler and your ridiculous cockiness.

Hitler was an atrocious man, who lead a mass genocide over numerous groups of people including Jews, the mentally handicapped, and homosexuals. Yeah, that's right. If Hitler ever met you, he would have a deep hatred of you, so it is, in a way, hypocritical that you admire the terrible man named Adolf Hitler.

Your cockiness is just astounding. Sure, you may be intelligent, but you don't have to flaunt it in everyone's face. DDO is a place mostly comprised of intelligent people. Bragging about it on here is just plain silly.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2013 9:49:15 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/19/2013 9:47:48 AM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
If you are as smart as you say, you would have no issue with English.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2013 10:19:02 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
He wants the D.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2013 1:28:15 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Hey Anti, you made it onto another WS episode ;D

http://www.debate.org...
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Subutai
Posts: 3,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2013 2:02:58 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Hey Anti, let's play 20 questions! You must answer them all correctly (btw, no googling them):

1. What is the minimum IQ to join Mensa?
2. What is your IQ (IQ test page proof, please)?
3. Do Nazis accept homosexuality?
4. Which university do you go to (show me your acceptance letter, or some other form of documentation verifying you are a student there?
5. Who founded GSG9?
6. What is GSG9's mission?
7. What martial art, and what degree of black belt are you currently (picture of your certification, please)?
8. What is "d" and what is "p"?

-------------------------------------

9. How many quarks are in a baryon?
10. What is M-theory also known as?
11. Who formulated the four fundamental equations for electromagnetism?
12. How many necessary dimensions are there (M-theory does not apply - i.e., it's not 10 or 26)?
13. What is sqrt(-1) also known as?
14. What are the four principal gauge bosons, and the forces they correspond to?
15. What is the fourth law of thermodynamics (shhhh, all).
16. What does elementary calculus (one-dimensional derivatives and integrals) seek to accomplish?
17. What does Schrodinger's equation state (the time-independent for a single, non-relativistic particle)?

--------------------------------------

18. What does the SS stand for?
19. Did Hitler ignore Rommel's warning of a potential allied attack at Normandy?
20. How did Hitler, the Christian "God" die?

That's it. If you're a genius, you'll get them all right. By the way, a genius would be better at English.
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
1dustpelt
Posts: 1,970
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2013 2:06:27 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/18/2013 8:00:10 PM, Anti-atheist wrote:
Here is the story about me Anti-atheist and why Im so great.

My name is Alex Talsovove i was born in germany in 1993. that was a mark in history! A true milestone marks the birth of me, jesus and hitler. I was born with a big head and the doctors new I would one day be great.

I learned german, english, and dutch. English isnt my first language so sorry for grammer and spelling mistakes in everything. When i was 12 i joined Mensa and became a registered genius bc of my high IQ.

When I was 16 I finished high school and was seeking college. Due to my elite marial arts skills the german GSG9 and the german government begged me to work for them. I wanted something else not that.

My parents were closet nazis and open christians. Nazism isnt allowed in germany but i think they should embrace it. Its true my parents taught me very good in the ways of the true hitler.

When I was 17 I traveled to new york to attend college. I had a full ride scholarship to practically any school in germany but i wnent to america. The school begged me to join. I double majored in theology and physics which im currently disprovig most of physics but being cencored by the f8cking physicsits

I realized I loved the d. I never ever liked the p even tho i saw every other boy goin after the p. I was saddened bc I was tought the men who liked the d were evil. I realized homoseuxality and the bible can be resolved and its ok to love the d, the p or both.

If d=d!ck then what is p?

In new york I often competed in d sucking and a f*cking competitons. I fell short on oral but with a i was the best.


I got a metel and became a certified butt-f*cker

I found ddo and decieded to give it the gift of my wisdom

Thats my story i hope everyone loves it.
Wall of LOL
"Infanticide is justified as long as the infants are below two" ~ RoyalPaladin
"Promoting female superiority is the only way to establish equality." ~ RoyalPaladin
"Jury trials should be banned. They're nothing more than opportunities for racists to destroy lives." ~ RoyalPaladin after the Zimmerman Trial.
Ragnar
Posts: 1,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2013 2:15:06 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/19/2013 2:06:27 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:
If d=d!ck then what is p?

Pussycat.
Unofficial DDO Guide: http://goo.gl...
(It's probably the best help resource here, other than talking to people...)

Voting Standards: https://goo.gl...

And please disable Smart-Quotes: https://goo.gl...
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2013 2:59:23 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/19/2013 2:15:06 PM, Ragnar wrote:
At 7/19/2013 2:06:27 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:
If d=d!ck then what is p?

Pussycat

Minus the cat.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
Anti-atheist
Posts: 213
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2013 9:25:08 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/19/2013 2:02:58 PM, Subutai wrote:
Hey Anti, let's play 20 questions! You must answer them all correctly (btw, no googling them):

1. What is the minimum IQ to join Mensa?
2. What is your IQ (IQ test page proof, please)?
3. Do Nazis accept homosexuality?
4. Which university do you go to (show me your acceptance letter, or some other form of documentation verifying you are a student there?
5. Who founded GSG9?
6. What is GSG9's mission?
7. What martial art, and what degree of black belt are you currently (picture of your certification, please)?
8. What is "d" and what is "p"?

-------------------------------------

9. How many quarks are in a baryon?
10. What is M-theory also known as?
11. Who formulated the four fundamental equations for electromagnetism?
12. How many necessary dimensions are there (M-theory does not apply - i.e., it's not 10 or 26)?
13. What is sqrt(-1) also known as?
14. What are the four principal gauge bosons, and the forces they correspond to?
15. What is the fourth law of thermodynamics (shhhh, all).
16. What does elementary calculus (one-dimensional derivatives and integrals) seek to accomplish?
17. What does Schrodinger's equation state (the time-independent for a single, non-relativistic particle)?

--------------------------------------

18. What does the SS stand for?
19. Did Hitler ignore Rommel's warning of a potential allied attack at Normandy?
20. How did Hitler, the Christian "God" die?

That's it. If you're a genius, you'll get them all right. By the way, a genius would be better at English.

I dont have to play your games to prove myself! Its self evident im right
Anti-atheist

Registered genius
Certified butt-f*cker

imabench for fuhrer '13
Anti-atheist
Posts: 213
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2013 9:27:19 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/19/2013 1:28:15 PM, imabench wrote:
Hey Anti, you made it onto another WS episode ;D

http://www.debate.org...

Ha only number 6? I think your starting to realize im a genius
Anti-atheist

Registered genius
Certified butt-f*cker

imabench for fuhrer '13
Subutai
Posts: 3,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2013 9:45:56 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/20/2013 9:25:08 PM, Anti-atheist wrote:
At 7/19/2013 2:02:58 PM, Subutai wrote:
Hey Anti, let's play 20 questions! You must answer them all correctly (btw, no googling them):

1. What is the minimum IQ to join Mensa?
2. What is your IQ (IQ test page proof, please)?
3. Do Nazis accept homosexuality?
4. Which university do you go to (show me your acceptance letter, or some other form of documentation verifying you are a student there?
5. Who founded GSG9?
6. What is GSG9's mission?
7. What martial art, and what degree of black belt are you currently (picture of your certification, please)?
8. What is "d" and what is "p"?

-------------------------------------

9. How many quarks are in a baryon?
10. What is M-theory also known as?
11. Who formulated the four fundamental equations for electromagnetism?
12. How many necessary dimensions are there (M-theory does not apply - i.e., it's not 10 or 26)?
13. What is sqrt(-1) also known as?
14. What are the four principal gauge bosons, and the forces they correspond to?
15. What is the fourth law of thermodynamics (shhhh, all).
16. What does elementary calculus (one-dimensional derivatives and integrals) seek to accomplish?
17. What does Schrodinger's equation state (the time-independent for a single, non-relativistic particle)?

--------------------------------------

18. What does the SS stand for?
19. Did Hitler ignore Rommel's warning of a potential allied attack at Normandy?
20. How did Hitler, the Christian "God" die?

That's it. If you're a genius, you'll get them all right. By the way, a genius would be better at English.

I dont have to play your games to prove myself! Its self evident im right

No, it's not. Prove you're smart.
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
devient.genie
Posts: 6
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2013 7:15:25 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
"When i was 12 i joined Mensa and became a registered genius bc of my high IQ"

Those who boast about their IQ are losers--Stephen Hawking :)

Wheres your red nose? Are you trying to also start a trend of clowns that don't wear one :)

Maybe you should embrace True Scripture :)

DevientGenie 2:7--For those who are smarty pants, the Genie is not deviant in any evil way, the second 'e' is testament to that fact. He is merely splashing a glass of ice water on the world :)

True Scripture, will help you see more relevance to the 21st Century, Not that watered down goat herder tripe from back in the day :)

CURES 1:1--Free Thought is Not a curse, it's the cure :)

Inept 10:10--Religion is Thought Abortion :)

Thoughts 7:32--Thinking, if everyone did it, who would be religious? :)

BigKids 7:42--The way to deal with superstition is NOT to be polite to it, but to tackle it with all arms, and so rout it, cripple it, and make it forever infamous and ridiculous--H.L Mencken :)

Religitards 5:55--If ignorance was body odor, religious beliefs would make you stink like you slept in a dumpster of fish and vomit :)

DUH 9:23--You dont need religion to have morals. If you dont know right from wrong, you lack empathy, Not religion :)

Wizards 7:2--Even though the idea that there is a magic man who can solve all your problems for you is a nice thought, once you see behind the curtain, you realize you have to solve all your problems yourself :)

Evolution 1:7--Google search "arxiv dot org", it is the Cornell University Library. Once there, you will see a big gray box. Type in "evolution" in the search box and make sure you search in "Quantitative Biology". Then enjoy being a Big Kid :)

Intriguing 9:58--Since its discovery in 1930, Pluto has only traveled a third of the way around the sun

BigKids 2:50--"You believe in a book that has talking animals, wizards, witches, demons, sticks turning into snakes, burning bushes, food falling from the sky, people walking on water, and all sorts of magical, absurd and primitive stories, and you say that we are the ones that need help?" - Mark Twain :)

Truth 2:1--We need science, we dont need religion. If you dont believe me, when youre choking would you rather I ran over bent down and prayed, or used the scientific advancement called the Heimlich maneuver? Which would be more of a loss for mankind, all the religious books or all the science books? Which is more important to mankind? Liars say religion, and liars practice religion :)

IDIOTS 6:13--Allegories, parables, opinions, apologies, metaphors, interpretations and excuses, these are the ingredients of the religious mind :)

Inept 5:55--Logic, reason, evidence, critical thinking and facts are religions natural enemies :)

ConMen 7:2--They promise you heaven so they can steal this world :)

Thoughts 7:17--Morality is doing what is right regardless of what you are told. religion is doing what youre told regardless of what is right :)

Religitards 1:1--When believing in an unproven god is more important to you than searching for the truth through logic, reason, evidence and critical thinking, you are a religitard :)

Thoughts 1:25-- If you were all knowing, all powerful and all loving, would you allow thousands of human birth defects? If so, Why? Are you lazy, impotent, evil or fake? :)

CryBabies 7:53--Geology is the study that shows us that fossils are of different ages. Paleontology shows us a fossil sequence, the list of species representing changes through time. Taxonomy shows biological relationships among species. Evolution is the EXPLANATION that threads it all together! Creationism is the practice of squeezing your eyes shut, stomping your feet crying, "Does Not!" :)

LOVE 6:9--Proof that god loves you so much, he let you in on the possibility of eternal torment, just in case you forget, and dont love him back. Thats what friends are for :)

Religitards 10:2--So my dad told them, "Guys come on, seriously, dont eat that" First thing that (b)(i)(t)(c)(h) does is eat it, so yeah, thats why Im here--jesus :)

BigKids 7:33--Big kids in science are not young enough to know everything, only teenagers and religitards know everything :)

Religitards 7:2--Defending the bully and the bible with its despicable, vile, disgusting and immoral verses, is a great example of the Stockholm Syndrome :)

DUH 3:5--Maybe instead of being born again, people should just grow up :)

DUH 10:31--Science is Not the strongest argument against a god. The childish god stories themselves, are the strongest evidence against gods :)

Idiots 3:19--I feel offended by what you have done, here, this is my son, torture and kill him, and be forgiven, oh, and by the way, women are second class --Love, god :)

BigKids 10:10--Question everything. Even science. Scientists question other scientists, and in that way, science is self correcting. Scientists will always be wrong more often then religious leaders simply because they are willing to be :)

Checkmate 7:54--We dont elect representatives so they can tell us when to pray and where to do it. Get the 'F' out of our schools too you lunatic religitards :)

DUH 11:33--The pope says atheists pick and choose their morality. That is correct, today I will choose to frown upon child abuse, I will support a womans right to choose, and I will not have a problem with biological differences in sexuality :)

Idiots 6:8--Blasphemy, a word used by religitards who are insecure in their filth, which they call faith :)

PORN 23:20--There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses---ezekiel 23:20 :)

Differences 11:06--Religious leaders have moments of silence, scientific leaders have moments of science :)

CaptainObvious 7:38--The universe is magnificent and stunningly beautiful. No god so obsessed with suppressing sex could have had the imagination to create something so exquisite :)

Idiots 10:33--Misogyny is as common in all religions, as sand is to all beaches :)

DUH 2:19--Asking an intellectual advocate to respect religious beliefs, is like asking a black man to respect the KKK :)

STUDS 8:24--To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason, is like administering medicine to the dead--Thomas Paine :)

BigKids 4:12--Being wrong is exciting to science, being wrong is terrifying to religion :)

CaptainObvious 5:14--Faith is believing without evidence. Delusion is believing in spite of the evidence :)

BigKids 1:28--If you think that science is a threat to a moral world, its obvious that thinking is Not your strong suit :)

Idiots 2:34--If you are skeptical about science but wholeheartedly believe the reason for DNA flooded the whole planet, you are unfortunately delusional :)

Ouchies 11:6--Proliferating a religious fairy tale in front of the Genie, is akin to jumping off a high dive platform into an industrial sized wood chipper :)
DevientGenie 3:45--Religion is a crime against human intelligence. The Genie is a Vigilante against such criminal activity :)
MassiveDump
Posts: 3,423
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2013 8:53:23 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/11/2013 7:15:25 PM, devient.genie wrote:
"When i was 12 i joined Mensa and became a registered genius bc of my high IQ"

Those who boast about their IQ are losers--Stephen Hawking :)

Wheres your red nose? Are you trying to also start a trend of clowns that don't wear one :)

Maybe you should embrace True Scripture :)

DevientGenie 2:7--For those who are smarty pants, the Genie is not deviant in any evil way, the second 'e' is testament to that fact. He is merely splashing a glass of ice water on the world :)

True Scripture, will help you see more relevance to the 21st Century, Not that watered down goat herder tripe from back in the day :)

CURES 1:1--Free Thought is Not a curse, it's the cure :)

Inept 10:10--Religion is Thought Abortion :)

Thoughts 7:32--Thinking, if everyone did it, who would be religious? :)

BigKids 7:42--The way to deal with superstition is NOT to be polite to it, but to tackle it with all arms, and so rout it, cripple it, and make it forever infamous and ridiculous--H.L Mencken :)

Religitards 5:55--If ignorance was body odor, religious beliefs would make you stink like you slept in a dumpster of fish and vomit :)

DUH 9:23--You dont need religion to have morals. If you dont know right from wrong, you lack empathy, Not religion :)

Wizards 7:2--Even though the idea that there is a magic man who can solve all your problems for you is a nice thought, once you see behind the curtain, you realize you have to solve all your problems yourself :)


Evolution 1:7--Google search "arxiv dot org", it is the Cornell University Library. Once there, you will see a big gray box. Type in "evolution" in the search box and make sure you search in "Quantitative Biology". Then enjoy being a Big Kid :)

Intriguing 9:58--Since its discovery in 1930, Pluto has only traveled a third of the way around the sun

BigKids 2:50--"You believe in a book that has talking animals, wizards, witches, demons, sticks turning into snakes, burning bushes, food falling from the sky, people walking on water, and all sorts of magical, absurd and primitive stories, and you say that we are the ones that need help?" - Mark Twain :)

Truth 2:1--We need science, we dont need religion. If you dont believe me, when youre choking would you rather I ran over bent down and prayed, or used the scientific advancement called the Heimlich maneuver? Which would be more of a loss for mankind, all the religious books or all the science books? Which is more important to mankind? Liars say religion, and liars practice religion :)

IDIOTS 6:13--Allegories, parables, opinions, apologies, metaphors, interpretations and excuses, these are the ingredients of the religious mind :)

Inept 5:55--Logic, reason, evidence, critical thinking and facts are religions natural enemies :)

ConMen 7:2--They promise you heaven so they can steal this world :)

Thoughts 7:17--Morality is doing what is right regardless of what you are told. religion is doing what youre told regardless of what is right :)

Religitards 1:1--When believing in an unproven god is more important to you than searching for the truth through logic, reason, evidence and critical thinking, you are a religitard :)

Thoughts 1:25-- If you were all knowing, all powerful and all loving, would you allow thousands of human birth defects? If so, Why? Are you lazy, impotent, evil or fake? :)

CryBabies 7:53--Geology is the study that shows us that fossils are of different ages. Paleontology shows us a fossil sequence, the list of species representing changes through time. Taxonomy shows biological relationships among species. Evolution is the EXPLANATION that threads it all together! Creationism is the practice of squeezing your eyes shut, stomping your feet crying, "Does Not!" :)

LOVE 6:9--Proof that god loves you so much, he let you in on the possibility of eternal torment, just in case you forget, and dont love him back. Thats what friends are for :)

Religitards 10:2--So my dad told them, "Guys come on, seriously, dont eat that" First thing that (b)(i)(t)(c)(h) does is eat it, so yeah, thats why Im here--jesus :)

BigKids 7:33--Big kids in science are not young enough to know everything, only teenagers and religitards know everything :)

Religitards 7:2--Defending the bully and the bible with its despicable, vile, disgusting and immoral verses, is a great example of the Stockholm Syndrome :)

DUH 3:5--Maybe instead of being born again, people should just grow up :)

DUH 10:31--Science is Not the strongest argument against a god. The childish god stories themselves, are the strongest evidence against gods :)

Idiots 3:19--I feel offended by what you have done, here, this is my son, torture and kill him, and be forgiven, oh, and by the way, women are second class --Love, god :)

BigKids 10:10--Question everything. Even science. Scientists question other scientists, and in that way, science is self correcting. Scientists will always be wrong more often then religious leaders simply because they are willing to be :)

Checkmate 7:54--We dont elect representatives so they can tell us when to pray and where to do it. Get the 'F' out of our schools too you lunatic religitards :)

DUH 11:33--The pope says atheists pick and choose their morality. That is correct, today I will choose to frown upon child abuse, I will support a womans right to choose, and I will not have a problem with biological differences in sexuality :)

Idiots 6:8--Blasphemy, a word used by religitards who are insecure in their filth, which they call faith :)

PORN 23:20--There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses---ezekiel 23:20 :)

Differences 11:06--Religious leaders have moments of silence, scientific leaders have moments of science :)

CaptainObvious 7:38--The universe is magnificent and stunningly beautiful. No god so obsessed with suppressing sex could have had the imagination to create something so exquisite :)

Idiots 10:33--Misogyny is as common in all religions, as sand is to all beaches :)

DUH 2:19--Asking an intellectual advocate to respect religious beliefs, is like asking a black man to respect the KKK :)

STUDS 8:24--To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason, is like administering medicine to the dead--Thomas Paine :)

BigKids 4:12--Being wrong is exciting to science, being wrong is terrifying to religion :)

CaptainObvious 5:14--Faith is believing without evidence. Delusion is believing in spite of the evidence :)

BigKids 1:28--If you think that science is a threat to a moral world, its obvious that thinking is Not your strong suit :)

Idiots 2:34--If you are skeptical about science but wholeheartedly believe the reason for DNA flooded the whole planet, you are unfortunately delusional :)

Ouchies 11:6--Proliferating a religious fairy tale in front of the Genie, is akin to jumping off a high dive platform into an industrial sized wood chipper :)

Well at least there's one bigger idiot.
lannan13
Posts: 23,017
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2013 12:39:58 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/18/2013 11:58:50 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 7/18/2013 11:03:46 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/18/2013 9:28:32 PM, tvellalott wrote:
You are a dumbassmotherfucker.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
NightofTheLivingCats
Posts: 2,294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2013 9:18:17 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/12/2013 12:39:58 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 7/18/2013 11:58:50 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 7/18/2013 11:03:46 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/18/2013 9:28:32 PM, tvellalott wrote:
You are a dumbassmotherfucker.
Citrakayah
Posts: 1,500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2013 9:21:48 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/12/2013 9:18:17 PM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:
At 8/12/2013 12:39:58 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 7/18/2013 11:58:50 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 7/18/2013 11:03:46 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/18/2013 9:28:32 PM, tvellalott wrote:
You are a dumbassmotherfucker.
NightofTheLivingCats
Posts: 2,294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2013 9:23:27 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/12/2013 9:21:48 PM, Citrakayah wrote:
At 8/12/2013 9:18:17 PM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:
At 8/12/2013 12:39:58 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 7/18/2013 11:58:50 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 7/18/2013 11:03:46 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/18/2013 9:28:32 PM, tvellalott wrote:
You are a dumbassmotherfucker.
Citrakayah
Posts: 1,500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2013 9:25:26 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/12/2013 9:23:27 PM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:
At 8/12/2013 9:21:48 PM, Citrakayah wrote:
At 8/12/2013 9:18:17 PM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:
At 8/12/2013 12:39:58 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 7/18/2013 11:58:50 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 7/18/2013 11:03:46 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/18/2013 9:28:32 PM, tvellalott wrote:
You are a dumbassfuckingmother.
Ragnar
Posts: 1,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2013 1:09:53 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
One less, if the case I presented in an argument against him is valid (George Zimmerman killed him, to become even more white).
Unofficial DDO Guide: http://goo.gl...
(It's probably the best help resource here, other than talking to people...)

Voting Standards: https://goo.gl...

And please disable Smart-Quotes: https://goo.gl...
orangemayhem
Posts: 333
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2013 3:20:34 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/12/2013 9:25:26 PM, Citrakayah wrote:
At 8/12/2013 9:23:27 PM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:
At 8/12/2013 9:21:48 PM, Citrakayah wrote:
At 8/12/2013 9:18:17 PM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:
At 8/12/2013 12:39:58 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 7/18/2013 11:58:50 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 7/18/2013 11:03:46 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/18/2013 9:28:32 PM, tvellalott wrote:
You are a dumbassfuckingmother.
I'm back (ish).