Total Posts:34|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

DDO's Most Feared *

inferno
Posts: 10,628
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2013 12:19:00 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Who is the most feared person here at DDO. In terms of intellectualism, heated debates, arguments and psychological warfare.
Who is it.
Tell us about it if you may. =)
jimtimmy2
Posts: 403
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2013 1:18:31 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Honestly, it is probably me. I say that because people are so afraid of my arguments that they feel obligated to misrepresent them and scream politically correct buzzwords (RACIST!) instead of actually dealing with them.

If my arguments had no merit or I wasn't more intelligent than most, people wouldn't be as threatened as they are by my arguments and they wouldn't feel the need to lie about my arguments and views.
inferno
Posts: 10,628
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2013 1:23:59 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/22/2013 1:18:31 PM, jimtimmy2 wrote:
Honestly, it is probably me. I say that because people are so afraid of my arguments that they feel obligated to misrepresent them and scream politically correct buzzwords (RACIST!) instead of actually dealing with them.

If my arguments had no merit or I wasn't more intelligent than most, people wouldn't be as threatened as they are by my arguments and they wouldn't feel the need to lie about my arguments and views.

Oh really. Interesting theory there.
jimtimmy2
Posts: 403
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2013 1:26:25 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/22/2013 1:23:59 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/22/2013 1:18:31 PM, jimtimmy2 wrote:
Honestly, it is probably me. I say that because people are so afraid of my arguments that they feel obligated to misrepresent them and scream politically correct buzzwords (RACIST!) instead of actually dealing with them.

If my arguments had no merit or I wasn't more intelligent than most, people wouldn't be as threatened as they are by my arguments and they wouldn't feel the need to lie about my arguments and views.

Oh really. Interesting theory there.

Not really a theory. Simply explaining a reality.
tulle
Posts: 4,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2013 1:43:59 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/22/2013 1:18:31 PM, jimtimmy2 wrote:
Honestly, it is probably me. I say that because people are so afraid of my arguments that they feel obligated to misrepresent them and scream politically correct buzzwords (RACIST!) instead of actually dealing with them.

If my arguments had no merit or I wasn't more intelligent than most, people wouldn't be as threatened as they are by my arguments and they wouldn't feel the need to lie about my arguments and views.

Says the person who refuses to debate me. You scared? You claim you don't have the time. Why not just copy and paste your arguments from your debate with Royal and Ike? Oh wait, you can't, because I already showed how your arguments sucked in my RFD of Ike's debate. Your Minnesota Twin Study argument has been dismantled by both me and Wnope and now you scared.

But please. Keep telling yourself you're the one making sense.
yang.
jimtimmy2
Posts: 403
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2013 1:55:21 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/22/2013 1:43:59 PM, tulle wrote:
At 7/22/2013 1:18:31 PM, jimtimmy2 wrote:
Honestly, it is probably me. I say that because people are so afraid of my arguments that they feel obligated to misrepresent them and scream politically correct buzzwords (RACIST!) instead of actually dealing with them.

If my arguments had no merit or I wasn't more intelligent than most, people wouldn't be as threatened as they are by my arguments and they wouldn't feel the need to lie about my arguments and views.

Says the person who refuses to debate me. You scared? You claim you don't have the time. Why not just copy and paste your arguments from your debate with Royal and Ike? Oh wait, you can't, because I already showed how your arguments sucked in my RFD of Ike's debate. Your Minnesota Twin Study argument has been dismantled by both me and Wnope and now you scared.

But please. Keep telling yourself you're the one making sense.

Not doing this again. I've debated this enough. I'm not even that interested in this topic anymore.

THe facts are extremely onesided in my favor on this topic and it isnt even fun defending.

And, only in your delusional world could you think you have "dismantled" the Mineesota Twin Study which is, in reality, the gold standard when it comes to IQ research.

If you were more intelligent or the facts on this topic werent so very one-sided in my favor, I may consider, but that is not the case. Also, you and your liberal friends will just votebomb again just like the IKe debate.

I'm not debating you on this again. You simply are not worth my time. Period.
imabench
Posts: 21,219
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2013 2:04:47 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
He's scared as sh*t ;)
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Magic8000
Posts: 975
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2013 2:12:49 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/22/2013 12:19:00 PM, inferno wrote:
Who is the most feared person here at DDO. In terms of intellectualism, heated debates, arguments and psychological warfare.
Who is it.
Tell us about it if you may. =)

Probably Roy Latham

http://www.debate.org...

You lose ELO points but just going to his profile.
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

"So Magic8000 believes Einstein was a proctologist who was persuaded by the Government and Hitler to fabricate the Theory of Relativity"- GWL-CPA
jimtimmy2
Posts: 403
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2013 2:14:03 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/22/2013 2:11:06 PM, drafterman wrote:
If everyone else fears jimmy, but he fears tulle, I guess that makes tulle the most feared member on DDO. Who knew?

Of course I don't fear Tulle at all. I kind of feel bad for her actually.
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2013 2:15:39 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/22/2013 2:11:06 PM, drafterman wrote:
If everyone else fears jimmy, but he fears tulle, I guess that makes tulle the most feared member on DDO. Who knew?

I knew. Trust me, she can be scary as hell.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2013 2:18:37 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/22/2013 2:15:39 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 7/22/2013 2:11:06 PM, drafterman wrote:
If everyone else fears jimmy, but he fears tulle, I guess that makes tulle the most feared member on DDO. Who knew?

I knew. Trust me, she can be scary as hell.

I remember once I told her I didn't feel like watching Gossip Girl. I'm still walking funny.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2013 2:30:27 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/22/2013 2:18:37 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 7/22/2013 2:15:39 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 7/22/2013 2:11:06 PM, drafterman wrote:
If everyone else fears jimmy, but he fears tulle, I guess that makes tulle the most feared member on DDO. Who knew?

I knew. Trust me, she can be scary as hell.

I remember once I told her I didn't feel like watching Gossip Girl. I'm still walking funny.

Nevermind. I fell. It was my fault. I'm clumsy sometimes. So clumsy. I'm sorry.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2013 2:32:01 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/22/2013 2:30:27 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 7/22/2013 2:18:37 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 7/22/2013 2:15:39 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 7/22/2013 2:11:06 PM, drafterman wrote:
If everyone else fears jimmy, but he fears tulle, I guess that makes tulle the most feared member on DDO. Who knew?

I knew. Trust me, she can be scary as hell.

I remember once I told her I didn't feel like watching Gossip Girl. I'm still walking funny.

Nevermind. I fell. It was my fault. I'm clumsy sometimes. So clumsy. I'm sorry.

Did you walk into a door?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Noumena
Posts: 6,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2013 2:33:23 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/22/2013 2:30:27 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 7/22/2013 2:18:37 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 7/22/2013 2:15:39 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 7/22/2013 2:11:06 PM, drafterman wrote:
If everyone else fears jimmy, but he fears tulle, I guess that makes tulle the most feared member on DDO. Who knew?

I knew. Trust me, she can be scary as hell.

I remember once I told her I didn't feel like watching Gossip Girl. I'm still walking funny.

Nevermind. I fell. It was my fault. I'm clumsy sometimes. So clumsy. I'm sorry.

You are weak sir.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
Cermank
Posts: 3,773
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2013 2:34:12 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/22/2013 2:30:27 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 7/22/2013 2:18:37 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 7/22/2013 2:15:39 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 7/22/2013 2:11:06 PM, drafterman wrote:
If everyone else fears jimmy, but he fears tulle, I guess that makes tulle the most feared member on DDO. Who knew?

I knew. Trust me, she can be scary as hell.

I remember once I told her I didn't feel like watching Gossip Girl. I'm still walking funny.

Nevermind. I fell. It was my fault. I'm clumsy sometimes. So clumsy. I'm sorry.

You don't have my sympathy.

Serves you right for not watching gossip girl.
Citrakayah
Posts: 1,500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2013 2:37:31 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/22/2013 2:12:49 PM, Magic8000 wrote:
At 7/22/2013 12:19:00 PM, inferno wrote:
Who is the most feared person here at DDO. In terms of intellectualism, heated debates, arguments and psychological warfare.
Who is it.
Tell us about it if you may. =)

Probably Roy Latham

http://www.debate.org...

You lose ELO points but just going to his profile.

Actually, from what I've seen of a lot of his arguments, he's not that talented. I certainly don't fear him.
inferno
Posts: 10,628
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2013 2:37:48 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/22/2013 2:11:06 PM, drafterman wrote:
If everyone else fears jimmy, but he fears tulle, I guess that makes tulle the most feared member on DDO. Who knew?

I believe that Jimmy is more annoying than feared.
jimtimmy2
Posts: 403
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2013 2:38:20 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/22/2013 2:37:48 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/22/2013 2:11:06 PM, drafterman wrote:
If everyone else fears jimmy, but he fears tulle, I guess that makes tulle the most feared member on DDO. Who knew?

I believe that Jimmy is more annoying than feared.

Nice try, but it is feared.
imabench
Posts: 21,219
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2013 2:39:06 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/22/2013 2:37:48 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/22/2013 2:11:06 PM, drafterman wrote:
If everyone else fears jimmy, but he fears tulle, I guess that makes tulle the most feared member on DDO. Who knew?

I believe that Jimmy is more annoying than feared.

wiser words have never been spoken...
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2013 2:42:21 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/22/2013 2:39:06 PM, imabench wrote:
At 7/22/2013 2:37:48 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/22/2013 2:11:06 PM, drafterman wrote:
If everyone else fears jimmy, but he fears tulle, I guess that makes tulle the most feared member on DDO. Who knew?

I believe that Jimmy is more annoying than feared.

wiser words have never been spoken...

...and they were said by inferno. That paradox almost crashed the internet.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2013 2:46:12 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/22/2013 2:42:21 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 7/22/2013 2:39:06 PM, imabench wrote:
At 7/22/2013 2:37:48 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/22/2013 2:11:06 PM, drafterman wrote:
If everyone else fears jimmy, but he fears tulle, I guess that makes tulle the most feared member on DDO. Who knew?

I believe that Jimmy is more annoying than feared.

wiser words have never been spoken...

...and they were said by inferno. That paradox almost crashed the internet.

Conversation sigged.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
DakotaKrafick
Posts: 1,517
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2013 3:07:25 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/22/2013 2:30:27 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 7/22/2013 2:18:37 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 7/22/2013 2:15:39 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 7/22/2013 2:11:06 PM, drafterman wrote:
If everyone else fears jimmy, but he fears tulle, I guess that makes tulle the most feared member on DDO. Who knew?

I knew. Trust me, she can be scary as hell.

I remember once I told her I didn't feel like watching Gossip Girl. I'm still walking funny.

Nevermind. I fell. It was my fault. I'm clumsy sometimes. So clumsy. I'm sorry.

Those stairs can be pretty tricky.
inferno
Posts: 10,628
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2013 3:27:22 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/22/2013 2:42:21 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 7/22/2013 2:39:06 PM, imabench wrote:
At 7/22/2013 2:37:48 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/22/2013 2:11:06 PM, drafterman wrote:
If everyone else fears jimmy, but he fears tulle, I guess that makes tulle the most feared member on DDO. Who knew?

I believe that Jimmy is more annoying than feared.

wiser words have never been spoken...

...and they were said by inferno. That paradox almost crashed the internet.

There is more to me than you can imagine my friend.
I will never cease to amaze you. =)
inferno
Posts: 10,628
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2013 3:28:12 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/22/2013 2:38:20 PM, jimtimmy2 wrote:
At 7/22/2013 2:37:48 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/22/2013 2:11:06 PM, drafterman wrote:
If everyone else fears jimmy, but he fears tulle, I guess that makes tulle the most feared member on DDO. Who knew?

I believe that Jimmy is more annoying than feared.

Nice try, but it is feared.

Its all in that little head of yours pal. =)
xXCryptoXx
Posts: 5,000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2013 4:33:12 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I find Stephen_Hawkings intimidating on any debate that could possibly involve Situation Ethics O.o

I learned that the hard way.

Danielle seems pretty intimidating. Roy never particularly caught my eye as intimidating, just as a really good debater.
Nolite Timere
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2013 4:38:39 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/22/2013 2:30:27 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 7/22/2013 2:18:37 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 7/22/2013 2:15:39 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 7/22/2013 2:11:06 PM, drafterman wrote:
If everyone else fears jimmy, but he fears tulle, I guess that makes tulle the most feared member on DDO. Who knew?

I knew. Trust me, she can be scary as hell.

I remember once I told her I didn't feel like watching Gossip Girl. I'm still walking funny.

Nevermind. I fell. It was my fault. I'm clumsy sometimes. So clumsy. I'm sorry.

damn straight its your fault. Blake Lively bro, that's all that needs to be said
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
inferno
Posts: 10,628
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2013 5:18:18 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/22/2013 4:38:39 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 7/22/2013 2:30:27 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 7/22/2013 2:18:37 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 7/22/2013 2:15:39 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 7/22/2013 2:11:06 PM, drafterman wrote:
If everyone else fears jimmy, but he fears tulle, I guess that makes tulle the most feared member on DDO. Who knew?

I knew. Trust me, she can be scary as hell.

I remember once I told her I didn't feel like watching Gossip Girl. I'm still walking funny.

Nevermind. I fell. It was my fault. I'm clumsy sometimes. So clumsy. I'm sorry.

damn straight its your fault. Blake Lively bro, that's all that needs to be said

Budda. I didn't mean to do that to ya, but you asked for it. =)