Just some questions

Drama_addict
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2013 6:42:05 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Hey everyone

I used to be a rather active DDO member myself (from another account but that's beside the point).

I'm just wondering about some matters based upon what I see from quite a while ago and now (comparatively), for example, why is it that there are hardly any new of the "active" members? The majority of the forum posters that I see at the current moment aren't that big of a difference when compared to the times when I was more of an active member of DDO.

It's like always the same type of people I notice e.g. imabench (who doesn't host the weekly stupid anymore?), Airmaxx(still president I guess?) etc.

Well idk, i'm just curious why I don't see that much of a new community based upon the 'active' (which you can more or less define for as yourself) members within the forums for DDO.

Hope I don't get some unnecessary hate from just asking a question .______.
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2013 3:48:13 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
There are new active members.

Members like MassiveDump, ClassicRobert, xxCryptoxx are all relatively new and very active members who have made positive contributions to the forums.

New active members are hard to spot because no one pays them any mind at first but by the time you're paying attention to them you don't realize that they're "new". They're just active now. Members always come and go but the core group has been the same for a while and it probably will stay the same for a long time.