Jump to topic:

Proof of bias

Anti-atheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2013 11:02:46 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Im a nazi and a christian and a gay so naturally a lot of people hate me and have bias against me. A user called "Imabench" has a big bias and I can prove it. Sometime I will say something and it get put on the weekly stupid but when someone else say it, it will be prized as intellectual gold. Proof right here

In the latest episode of the weekly stupid number 6 was this quote

"If it is possible the big bang is wrong, then the big bag is wrong. Since if the big bang is true, it can't possibly be wrong! So since its possible that the big bang is wrong, then the big bang is wrong."

This is a logically solid argument using modal logic. It cant be refuted.

I was ridiculed, laughed at, raped, and shunned for this solid logic because it hurts the stupid big bang theory.

Wait a mintue wait amunute! When someone says the same thing its prized.

Look at rationalthinger9919 in this debate

http://www.debate.org...

He has a modal argument for atheism. Do you know what it says?

It claims that if god exists, god can't possibly be false, it is possible for god to be false, therefore god is false.

Where have we seen this before? Yep yerp yup yap! From ME!!!!!!!!!! See the bias. So imabunch if your truely unbiased put RT's quote on the weekly stupid! your move bench.
Anti-atheist

Registered genius
Certified butt-f*cker

imabench for fuhrer '13
DanT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2013 11:59:06 AM
At 7/24/2013 11:02:46 AM, Anti-atheist wrote:
Im a nazi and a christian and a gay so naturally a lot of people hate me and have bias against me. A user called "Imabench" has a big bias and I can prove it. Sometime I will say something and it get put on the weekly stupid but when someone else say it, it will be prized as intellectual gold. Proof right here

"If it is possible the big bang is wrong, then the big bag is wrong. Since if the big bang is true, it can't possibly be wrong! So since its possible that the big bang is wrong, then the big bang is wrong."

I was ridiculed, laughed at, raped, and shunned for this solid logic because it hurts the stupid big bang theory.

This is an absurd argument. Just because it is possible that something is wrong does not mean it is wrong. It is possible that a meteor will end life on earth this afternoon, but that does not mean it will. It is possible you will die in a car-crash today, but it does not mean you will. It is possible you will get struck by lighting, but it does not mean you will. It is possible you will win the lottery, but it does not mean you will.

Just because it is possible something is not right does not make it is wrong. That is a false dichotomy. Something that is likely right is not definitely wrong, simply because it is possible that it is wrong.

It claims that if god exists, god can't possibly be false, it is possible for god to be false, therefore god is false.

Where have we seen this before? Yep yerp yup yap! From ME!!!!!!!!!! See the bias. So imabunch if your truely unbiased put RT's quote on the weekly stupid! your move bench.

I don't see how this relates to Imabench. I will agree that I have witnessed bias in Imabench, but you have no evidence of it here.
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2013 12:00:54 PM
Anti you're retarded....

RT doesnt say anything even close to what you claimed he said anywhere in his arguments..... Youre just flipping sh*t because he worded some of his arguments as '"Modal Argument For Atheism" in which in the comments of the same debate you said:

"Modal Argument For Atheism" WTF IS THIS SH1T?

That was about four minutes before you made this thread, so im guessing this was a stupid a** attempt to troll.....
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2013 12:15:25 PM

Raped? Orlly now? You were raped over this matter?

Nolite Timere
Anti-atheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2013 2:38:46 PM
At 7/24/2013 12:15:25 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:

Raped? Orlly now? You were raped over this matter?

Not really but I could of been. See the potential? Its still valid point.
Anti-atheist

Registered genius
Certified butt-f*cker

imabench for fuhrer '13
xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2013 4:36:25 PM
At 7/24/2013 3:34:06 PM, drafterman wrote:
Im a nazi and a christian and a gay

Prove it.

Disprove it.
Nolite Timere
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2013 4:42:54 PM
At 7/24/2013 4:36:25 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:

Prove it.

Disprove it.

Twist it.

Spin it.

Bop it.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
ClassicRobert
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2013 4:52:12 PM
At 7/24/2013 4:42:54 PM, imabench wrote:
At 7/24/2013 4:36:25 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:

Prove it.

Disprove it.

Twist it.

Spin it.

Bop it.

Technologic.
Debate me: Economic decision theory should be adjusted to include higher-order preferences for non-normative purposes http://www.debate.org...

Do you really believe that? Or not? If you believe it, you should man up and defend it in a debate. -RoyLatham

My Pet Fish is such a Douche- NiamC

It's an app to meet friends and stuff, sort of like an adult club penguin- Thett3, describing Tinder
Beginner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2013 11:58:57 AM

Is this guy serious?
Senpai has noticed you.
THE_OPINIONATOR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2013 1:55:11 PM

Pictures or it didn't happen. No pictures? It didn't happen. There is honestly almost no way that one can be truely Christian and gay and a white supremacist, I do believe that their are a few gay Christians, but Gay Christian white supremacist? That is a huge ball of contradictory.
My Blog: Life Through The Eyes of a Christian

http://bloggingforjchrist.blogspot.com...

Life Through The Eyes of a Christian Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com...