Total Posts:10|Showing Posts:1-10
Jump to topic:

Should we make DDO groups?

Sargon
Posts: 524
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2013 1:39:04 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/27/2013 9:47:57 PM, GOP wrote:
You know how there are groups on Facebook?

That's not a very good way to preface your argument.
orangemayhem
Posts: 333
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2013 2:47:13 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/27/2013 9:47:57 PM, GOP wrote:
You know how there are groups on Facebook? Yeah, I think there should be groups on DDO as well.

Thoughts?

Lovely idea, but seeing how many people engage in flame wars on DDO or even try to simply torch each other via the DDO forum, it would probably encourage a massive warring gang culture which would end in disaster.

Think about it, if you and I were arguing with each other, I would probably start up a group called 'GOP is a drug-taking lesbian fishwife', you'd start a group called 'orangemayhem likes to kill cute fluffy kittens' and World War III would erupt!
I'm back (ish).
TUF
Posts: 21,310
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2013 2:51:55 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
It's funny how many people are oblivious to the fact that one of these has already existed for years. Koopin and WSA always spam the crap out of it.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
BornToDebate
Posts: 48
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2013 4:24:10 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/28/2013 2:51:55 AM, TUF wrote:
It's funny how many people are oblivious to the fact that one of these has already existed for years. Koopin and WSA always spam the crap out of it.

This isn't about making a DDO group on facebook, it's about making groups on DDO.
dilfilly fung fing
Mysterious_Stranger
Posts: 1,562
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2013 5:19:14 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
That is a suprisingly good idea, though it would almost certainly result in a DDO civil war.
Turn around, go back.
Raisor
Posts: 4,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2013 7:57:03 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/27/2013 9:47:57 PM, GOP wrote:
You know how there are groups on Facebook? Yeah, I think there should be groups on DDO as well.

Thoughts?

I am opposed to anything that will make DDO more like facebook.

Also I don't think this site needs to become MORE factional.
DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2013 12:41:26 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
No.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
xXCryptoXx
Posts: 5,000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2013 4:21:45 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/28/2013 7:57:03 AM, Raisor wrote:
At 7/27/2013 9:47:57 PM, GOP wrote:
You know how there are groups on Facebook? Yeah, I think there should be groups on DDO as well.

Thoughts?

I am opposed to anything that will make DDO more like facebook.

Also I don't think this site needs to become MORE factional.

I support a "like" button for forum comments.
Nolite Timere