Jump to topic:

DDO The Walking Dead Season 2 Episode 11

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2013 10:16:03 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
(When we left off, Thett Airmax and Ryuu stumbled upon DetectableNinja, Smithereens, Johnnyboy, and Phantom at a mall while making their way to an airport)

""This is DetectableNinja, Phantom, Smithereens, and my name is Johnnyboy54" - Johnnyboy said
"Johnny shut the hell up, we don't know these people! They could very well be the same group of guys who killed Malcomxy and Sower4Gs!" - Phantom
"If they are then we should be thanking them" - Smithereens

"Well we aren't, we were just passing on through looking for water" - Airmax
"Passing through eh, where you headed?" - DetectableNinja
I looked at Airmax and Ryuu.
'West, towards the everglades" - Ryuu said, which was technically true
"Well you should probably keep going then" - Phantom
"We are but we were looking for water, you guys know where we can find any?" - Airmax
"Nope, sucks to be you, now beat it" - Smithereens
"Easy camacho.... We aint looking for trouble" - Ryuu said as he took a step forward
"How do we know you're not the gang of people who tried to kill us before?"
"Because if we were, then we would have killed you guys already" - Airmax said bluntly

To say the silence was awkward would be an understatement.... And johnnyboy was not amused by it.

"I advise you to get on your way before this gets ugly" - Johnnyboy
"Wait man, if they mean no harm at least give them some water as a show of good faith" - DetectableNinja
"Oh like that worked out last time? We gave that last guy water to go and he brought his whole gang and f*cking shot up the place!" - Johnnyboy
"Well what do we do with these guys then, just shoot them?"- Phantom

Ryuu raised his rifle. "I don't wanna have to use this on a human again"
"What do you mean 'again'???" Johnnyboy said as he steadied his pistol at Ryuu
"I would prefer to use this on a brain dead zombie instead of a brain dead human" - Ryuu
"Who you calling brain dead?" - Johnny
"Easy guys... No ones calling anyone anything" - Airmax
"Who are you, the president of the group or something?" - Johnny
"Johnny chill, they mean no harm its pretty obvious" - Phantom
"SHUT THE HELL UP PHANTOM, YOU DONT KNOW THAT" - Johnny

I finally grew a pair and spoke up "Jesus Christ man chill out!"
"Can it kid, let the grown ups talk" - Johnny
"b*tch please I'm probably as old as you are"
"Lets play a game called shut the hell up ok?" Johnny said as he leveled the gun towards me
Airmax then raised his gun "Watch where you wave that thing Johnny"
"Watch where YOU wave that thing Popeye, aren't you a little close to dieing of old age to be waving a gun around everywhere?

BAM.......... Airmax shot Johnny right in the stomach

I was in shock, Ryuu yelled "THE F*CK DID YOU DO THAT FOR?", Smithereens yelled the same thing while the other gang all aimed at Airmax. Mass chaos ensued as several people started yelling at everyone as Airmax simply stared at the slumped over Johnny in rage.

More shouting ensued until Airmax absolutely lost it. "GUNS DOWN BEFORE I KILL ALL YOU STUPID F*CKING KIDS RIGHT HERE AND RIGHT NOW" He yelled in what I'm pretty sure was the voice of Thor.....

The other group panicked. With the look of sheer fear in their eyes they all laid down their guns and took a few steps back from them. Airmax though still in hulk mode stayed on the aggressive side.

"ON YOUR KNEES, HANDS ON YOUR HEAD, ANYONE SAYS A WORD I BLOW YOUR BRAINS OUT UNDERSTAND?" He said as he made his way behind the group of guys. All of them quickly did as he said and got down on their knees... They were shaking like wet dogs while Ryuu and I just stared in shock and confusion.

Ryuu whispered to me "Where the hell did you find this guy again?"
"He was with his nephew in a gun store when I found him and he was nice. I've never seen him like this before!" I whispered back
"He ever kill anyone out of spite like that?"
"No......... Well he shot the kid who accidentally shot his nephew that one time..... And he shot Anti-Atheist several times just for information....."

Airmax walked back towards us with all the guns from the three guys and dropped them at our feet.

"Ok we can keep these if we want or we can give them back in exchange for water and stuff that will last us til we reach the airport" Airmax said. He talked as if he didn't just go into a psychotic rage seconds ago..... Me and ryuu simply stared at him.

"What?" he asked
"What the hell was that?" I asked
"What was what? That?" He said as he motioned towards the group on their knees still. One of them was crying. Me and Ryuu nodded, eager for an explanation.

"That was just acting.... Johnny here had these other three guys by the balls and had his way by being a forceful d*ck.... So I took down Johnny and then went into hulk mode to scare the sh*t out of the other three to get them to put their guns down.... Its all just a mind game"

I was impressed, but Ryuu wasn't buying it.
"Why'd you shoot Johnny in the chest then? you couldn't have shot him in his leg or his balls?" - Ryuu
"Ok 1, never shoot a guy in the balls when you don't have to. 2, I was actually aiming for his leg but I accidentally hit him in his stomach instead...."
"Well sh*t what do we do about Johnny then? That's a pretty big rifle and hes probably going to die" I said.
"Screw Johnny, what are we going to do about these three?" Ryuu said as he glanced over at the three guys, all still on their knees
"Could we bring them with us to this plane of yours?" Airmax asked
"F*ck no. They're too easy to scare to be useful and I'm not running a charity here" Ryuu replied
"Well what do we do with them then?" I asked
"I got an idea, watch this."

Airmax took three of the pistols and walked back towards the group of kids, who all started shaking a bit. He walked behind each one and put a pistol down behind them before he pulled out his own and pointed it behind DetectableNinja's head.

"We need water and then we'll go, so where is it?" Airmax said in the best tough guy voice he could muster
"W-W-W......W-W" He stuttered
"SPIT IT OUT" Airmax yelled, he spooked me with his sudden outburst but he left the other three terrified
"W-W-WATER IS STASHED BEHIND THE BENCHES OVER THERE JUST TAKE IT" DetectableNinja said on the verge of tears
"We're not going to take all of it, just enough to get us to where we need to go, got it?"
They nodded. Airmax beckoned to me and Ryuu to get the water while he kept the other three in their place.

We grabbed about a third of the bottles they had, but they only had like 30 or so to begin with before we gave Airmax the signal that we got it.

"Gentlemen its been a pleasure, try not to do anything stupid otherwise I will kill you" Airmax said as he backed away from the three teens. HE looked up at Ryuu and me. "Lets go"

We made our way towards the door. The three of them were still on their knees waiting for us to leave before they dared to move a muscle. I've never seen Airmax scare the living sh*t out of anyone like that, and I was still rattled about it too. The look in Airmax's eyes when he shot Johnnyboy were filled to the brim with anger, and either Airmax was a damn good actor, or I'm missing something here.....

============================================

An hour and a half goes by and we are almost to the airport. Judging from the damage to the buildings and the car that was in the third story of a building, we were right where the strongest part of the hurricane made landfall..... There wasn't a zombie around for miles, and even though that was a blessing we still worried if the airport and airplane would still be intact after going through a storm as bad as this one.....

That though would become the least of our worries......
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2013 10:37:36 PM
At 7/27/2013 10:23:13 PM, Maikuru wrote:
Airmax is such a badasss.

yeah I figured I was making him too wise and noble for being in a zombie apocalypse so I let him go crazy...

too bad for johnnyboy
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

Eitan_Zohar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2013 12:03:57 AM
I missed a lot of these. Can you make a table of contents with links on your profile please?
"It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book."
FrackJack
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2013 12:07:00 AM
At 7/28/2013 12:03:57 AM, Eitan_Zohar wrote:
I missed a lot of these. Can you make a table of contents with links on your profile please?
: At 8/8/2013 6:15:09 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
: The idiots are rebelling.

http://i.imgur.com...
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2013 12:08:16 AM
At 7/28/2013 12:03:57 AM, Eitan_Zohar wrote:

Dat Summary:

Debate.org Moderator
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2013 3:30:22 PM
At 7/29/2013 1:10:20 PM, Bullish wrote:
I see that your writing style has shifted toward more dialog.

It goes back and forth

Bullish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2013 9:36:57 PM
So is this like weekly or bi-weekly or arbitrary to the will of the Great imabench?
0x5f3759df
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2013 12:52:36 AM
At 8/5/2013 9:36:57 PM, Bullish wrote:
So is this like weekly or bi-weekly or arbitrary to the will of the Great imabench?

Arbitrary :P

I'm almost done with the next one though

FrackJack
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2013 5:52:46 AM
At 8/6/2013 12:52:36 AM, imabench wrote:
At 8/5/2013 9:36:57 PM, Bullish wrote:

Arbitrary :P

I'm almost done with the next one though

kfc.
: At 8/8/2013 6:15:09 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
: The idiots are rebelling.

http://i.imgur.com...