Jump to topic:

Time to Go Again

AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2013 11:08:57 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Shakespeare and his syntax... One round of a debate completed. The stage seems set. You guys for real? Grand conspiracy? Hardly. I'm just too distrustful, right? My dog just up and left my room, too. Is he in on it also? It rains when when I cry, and the sun beats down when I'm happy. Wtf dudes?

Recently I told a girl on the internet, or recently enough anyway, that I almost wished my grandfather would just die already, because of an attitude he took towards a younger cousin of mine, and I thought, well, he's lived his life, let this poor kid live his. And then my grandfather died pretty soon afterwards. I almost put it down to timing on my part, but then yesterday my grandmother pretty much told me to kill myself trying to control me. Heartbreaking stuff dudes. I cried, I thought back on what I'd said about my grandfather and thought maybe I was the reason he was dead. I'm not just a d1ckhead, or maybe I am a d1ckhead, but it's still not as simple as that. I'm gonna try to be good, dudes. Peace.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2013 3:49:36 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
That's a sad story...
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~