Total Posts:33|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

What's up with the notifications?

R0b1Billion
Posts: 3,726
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2013 9:45:15 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At any moment, I can have anywhere between 1 and 33 notifications for no good reason. Are they screwed up right now or what?
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.
FrackJack
Posts: 1,392
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2013 9:47:56 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/29/2013 9:45:15 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:
At any moment, I can have anywhere between 1 and 33 notifications for no good reason. Are they screwed up right now or what?

I think I had 103 earlier.
: At 8/8/2013 6:15:09 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
: The idiots are rebelling.

http://i.imgur.com...
FrackJack
Posts: 1,392
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2013 9:47:56 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/29/2013 9:45:15 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:
At any moment, I can have anywhere between 1 and 33 notifications for no good reason. Are they screwed up right now or what?

I think I had 103 earlier.
: At 8/8/2013 6:15:09 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
: The idiots are rebelling.

http://i.imgur.com...
airmax1227
Posts: 13,233
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2013 11:00:28 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/29/2013 10:04:50 PM, drafterman wrote:
It makes me feel popular...

...until I click it.

http://balancesplashrhyme.deviantart.com...

haha the 300+ notifications made me feel like I was never going to sleep again.

...Then I realized they weren't real and felt much better.
Debate.org Moderator
R0b1Billion
Posts: 3,726
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2013 3:25:58 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
273

no lie
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.
Debate.org_Official
Posts: 93
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2013 8:36:52 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
For anyone experiencing issues with their notifications, the issue should now be resolved. It is possible that you may still get one "high number" notification, but upon viewing the alert, it should clear out and reset to work as it should.
YYW
Posts: 36,243
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2013 12:16:41 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/29/2013 9:45:15 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:
At any moment, I can have anywhere between 1 and 33 notifications for no good reason. Are they screwed up right now or what?

I had 887 notifications when I signed in. Idk why...
ClassicRobert
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2013 12:19:34 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/31/2013 12:16:41 AM, YYW wrote:
At 7/29/2013 9:45:15 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:
At any moment, I can have anywhere between 1 and 33 notifications for no good reason. Are they screwed up right now or what?

I had 887 notifications when I signed in. Idk why...

Who knows?
Debate me: Economic decision theory should be adjusted to include higher-order preferences for non-normative purposes http://www.debate.org...

Do you really believe that? Or not? If you believe it, you should man up and defend it in a debate. -RoyLatham

My Pet Fish is such a Douche- NiamC

It's an app to meet friends and stuff, sort of like an adult club penguin- Thett3, describing Tinder
ClassicRobert
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2013 12:19:54 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/31/2013 12:16:41 AM, YYW wrote:
At 7/29/2013 9:45:15 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:
At any moment, I can have anywhere between 1 and 33 notifications for no good reason. Are they screwed up right now or what?

I had 887 notifications when I signed in. Idk why...

It's crazy right?
Debate me: Economic decision theory should be adjusted to include higher-order preferences for non-normative purposes http://www.debate.org...

Do you really believe that? Or not? If you believe it, you should man up and defend it in a debate. -RoyLatham

My Pet Fish is such a Douche- NiamC

It's an app to meet friends and stuff, sort of like an adult club penguin- Thett3, describing Tinder
YYW
Posts: 36,243
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2013 12:20:28 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/31/2013 12:19:54 AM, ClassicRobert wrote:
At 7/31/2013 12:16:41 AM, YYW wrote:
At 7/29/2013 9:45:15 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:
At any moment, I can have anywhere between 1 and 33 notifications for no good reason. Are they screwed up right now or what?

I had 887 notifications when I signed in. Idk why...

It's crazy right?

Totally cray, broski.
ClassicRobert
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2013 12:20:29 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/31/2013 12:16:41 AM, YYW wrote:
At 7/29/2013 9:45:15 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:
At any moment, I can have anywhere between 1 and 33 notifications for no good reason. Are they screwed up right now or what?

I had 887 notifications when I signed in. Idk why...

idk either
Debate me: Economic decision theory should be adjusted to include higher-order preferences for non-normative purposes http://www.debate.org...

Do you really believe that? Or not? If you believe it, you should man up and defend it in a debate. -RoyLatham

My Pet Fish is such a Douche- NiamC

It's an app to meet friends and stuff, sort of like an adult club penguin- Thett3, describing Tinder
YYW
Posts: 36,243
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2013 12:26:28 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/31/2013 12:20:29 AM, ClassicRobert wrote:
At 7/31/2013 12:16:41 AM, YYW wrote:
At 7/29/2013 9:45:15 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:
At any moment, I can have anywhere between 1 and 33 notifications for no good reason. Are they screwed up right now or what?

I had 887 notifications when I signed in. Idk why...

idk either

Right on with the triple post, Bobbert. Btw. idk wtf happened with my facebook. I'll make another one later on.
airmax1227
Posts: 13,233
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2013 12:30:24 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/31/2013 12:16:41 AM, YYW wrote:
At 7/29/2013 9:45:15 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:
At any moment, I can have anywhere between 1 and 33 notifications for no good reason. Are they screwed up right now or what?

I had 887 notifications when I signed in. Idk why...

Perhaps you are just very popular?
Debate.org Moderator
YYW
Posts: 36,243
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2013 12:31:31 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/31/2013 12:30:24 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 7/31/2013 12:16:41 AM, YYW wrote:
At 7/29/2013 9:45:15 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:
At any moment, I can have anywhere between 1 and 33 notifications for no good reason. Are they screwed up right now or what?

I had 887 notifications when I signed in. Idk why...

Perhaps you are just very popular?

Right on, lol.
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2013 12:32:38 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/31/2013 12:31:31 AM, YYW wrote:
At 7/31/2013 12:30:24 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 7/31/2013 12:16:41 AM, YYW wrote:
At 7/29/2013 9:45:15 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:
At any moment, I can have anywhere between 1 and 33 notifications for no good reason. Are they screwed up right now or what?

I had 887 notifications when I signed in. Idk why...

Perhaps you are just very popular?

Right on, lol.

Hey you're back, too bad I'm not in a better mood to appreciate it.
YYW
Posts: 36,243
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2013 12:35:29 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/31/2013 12:32:38 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 7/31/2013 12:31:31 AM, YYW wrote:
At 7/31/2013 12:30:24 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 7/31/2013 12:16:41 AM, YYW wrote:
At 7/29/2013 9:45:15 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:
At any moment, I can have anywhere between 1 and 33 notifications for no good reason. Are they screwed up right now or what?

I had 887 notifications when I signed in. Idk why...

Perhaps you are just very popular?

Right on, lol.

Hey you're back, too bad I'm not in a better mood to appreciate it.

Well I'm sorry your night is shitty. This should cheer you up.
AlbinoBunny
Posts: 3,781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2013 12:47:47 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
It's A Bug's Life.
bladerunner060 | bsh1 , 2014! Presidency campaign!

http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org... - Running for president.
http://www.debate.org... - Running as his vice president.

May the best man win!
airmax1227
Posts: 13,233
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2013 12:49:26 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/31/2013 12:47:47 AM, AlbinoBunny wrote:
It's A Bug's Life.

Even human cloning took some time to get it perfect. Now I don't what I'd do without it.
Debate.org Moderator
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2013 12:54:27 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/31/2013 12:35:29 AM, YYW wrote:
At 7/31/2013 12:32:38 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 7/31/2013 12:31:31 AM, YYW wrote:
At 7/31/2013 12:30:24 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 7/31/2013 12:16:41 AM, YYW wrote:
At 7/29/2013 9:45:15 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:
At any moment, I can have anywhere between 1 and 33 notifications for no good reason. Are they screwed up right now or what?

I had 887 notifications when I signed in. Idk why...

Perhaps you are just very popular?

Right on, lol.

Hey you're back, too bad I'm not in a better mood to appreciate it.

Well I'm sorry your night is shitty. This should cheer you up.

https://www.youtube.com...

My night was decent. I saw the Man of Steel finally. It was good. I'm just in one of my brooding a$$hole moods for some reason.

And damn it, I'm an adult, I should be able to swear if I want to.
YYW
Posts: 36,243
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2013 12:56:58 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/31/2013 12:54:27 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 7/31/2013 12:35:29 AM, YYW wrote:
At 7/31/2013 12:32:38 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 7/31/2013 12:31:31 AM, YYW wrote:
At 7/31/2013 12:30:24 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 7/31/2013 12:16:41 AM, YYW wrote:
At 7/29/2013 9:45:15 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:
At any moment, I can have anywhere between 1 and 33 notifications for no good reason. Are they screwed up right now or what?

I had 887 notifications when I signed in. Idk why...

Perhaps you are just very popular?

Right on, lol.

Hey you're back, too bad I'm not in a better mood to appreciate it.

Well I'm sorry your night is shitty. This should cheer you up.

https://www.youtube.com...

My night was decent. I saw the Man of Steel finally. It was good. I'm just in one of my brooding a$$hole moods for some reason.

Well, Man of Steel was kind of shitty too. More like Manchild of Steel... but whatever. The point is that I can understand why the night was shitty.

And damn it, I'm an adult, I should be able to swear if I want to.

Swearing has actually been proven to reduce stress. So gosh golly willikers, I'll swear to my heart's content. lol
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2013 12:59:52 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/31/2013 12:56:58 AM, YYW wrote:
At 7/31/2013 12:54:27 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 7/31/2013 12:35:29 AM, YYW wrote:
At 7/31/2013 12:32:38 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 7/31/2013 12:31:31 AM, YYW wrote:
At 7/31/2013 12:30:24 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 7/31/2013 12:16:41 AM, YYW wrote:
At 7/29/2013 9:45:15 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:
At any moment, I can have anywhere between 1 and 33 notifications for no good reason. Are they screwed up right now or what?

I had 887 notifications when I signed in. Idk why...

Perhaps you are just very popular?

Right on, lol.

Hey you're back, too bad I'm not in a better mood to appreciate it.

Well I'm sorry your night is shitty. This should cheer you up.

https://www.youtube.com...

My night was decent. I saw the Man of Steel finally. It was good. I'm just in one of my brooding a$$hole moods for some reason.

Well, Man of Steel was kind of shitty too. More like Manchild of Steel... but whatever. The point is that I can understand why the night was shitty.

And damn it, I'm an adult, I should be able to swear if I want to.

Swearing has actually been proven to reduce stress. So gosh golly willikers, I'll swear to my heart's content. lol

Exactly. Mythbusters says it helps pain tolerance too!

So fvck the swear filter!

*hear hear!*
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2013 1:24:33 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/31/2013 1:09:17 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
I liked Man Of Steel.. But I couldn't help but keep thinking... 'those poor buildings'

Lots of wanton destruction, I agree.

But it was good. I liked the darker, emotional side of it. I liked it a lot.
airmax1227
Posts: 13,233
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2013 1:33:17 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/31/2013 1:24:33 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 7/31/2013 1:09:17 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
I liked Man Of Steel.. But I couldn't help but keep thinking... 'those poor buildings'

Lots of wanton destruction, I agree.

But it was good. I liked the darker, emotional side of it. I liked it a lot.

Yeah.. I liked it overall too. I didn't go into with a lot of hype or preconceptions. So I was entertained and I really liked all the back story. The characters seemed real enough (considering the material) and the story was presented well.

I'd recommend it, but I'm not a huge superman fan, or anyone expecting something in particular from the film. It was a solid action adventure movie, and I was entertained.
Debate.org Moderator
AlbinoBunny
Posts: 3,781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2013 1:56:46 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/31/2013 12:49:26 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 7/31/2013 12:47:47 AM, AlbinoBunny wrote:
It's A Bug's Life.

Even human cloning took some time to get it perfect. Now I don't what I'd do without it.

When's wabbit cloning getting perfected? We can't breed quickly enough.
bladerunner060 | bsh1 , 2014! Presidency campaign!

http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org... - Running for president.
http://www.debate.org... - Running as his vice president.

May the best man win!
AlbinoBunny
Posts: 3,781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2013 1:58:24 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
P.s (I have a feeling I'm using this incorrectly) this is starting to get annoying;

"500 - Internal server error.
There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed."

appearing most the time after I post.
bladerunner060 | bsh1 , 2014! Presidency campaign!

http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org... - Running for president.
http://www.debate.org... - Running as his vice president.

May the best man win!