Total Posts:11|Showing Posts:1-11
Jump to topic:

Has This Happened for Anyone Else?

DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2013 9:48:16 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Has anyone noticed the notification number either not appearing occasionally on a page, or being blatantly incorrect (for example, I have 2 notifications in reality for a pending debate and a debate arg due. However, the notification status either doesn't give any number at all, or says something ludicrous like 24 notifications, but when I click on the button it only lists the two I have)?
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2013 9:51:37 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/29/2013 9:48:16 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
Has anyone noticed the notification number either not appearing occasionally on a page, or being blatantly incorrect (for example, I have 2 notifications in reality for a pending debate and a debate arg due. However, the notification status either doesn't give any number at all, or says something ludicrous like 24 notifications, but when I click on the button it only lists the two I have)?

Meeep.

(Translation: Yes. I have.)
#FeeltheFreezerBern
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2013 9:51:50 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
There working on the bug. Someone else just created a topic for this too. let them know in their update thread.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
xXCryptoXx
Posts: 5,000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2013 9:52:50 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
FOR ***** SAKE MAN. LOOK AT ALL THE OTHER THREADS AND YOU WILL SEE THIS HAS BEEN MADE LIKE A BILLION TIMES IT'S JUST A GLITCH AND WAIT FOR DDO TO FIX IT.

nac
Nolite Timere
FrackJack
Posts: 1,392
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2013 10:06:15 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/29/2013 10:00:41 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
The bugs are being worked on.

Thanks
: At 8/8/2013 6:15:09 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
: The idiots are rebelling.

http://i.imgur.com...
DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2013 10:10:43 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/29/2013 9:52:50 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
FOR ***** SAKE MAN. LOOK AT ALL THE OTHER THREADS AND YOU WILL SEE THIS HAS BEEN MADE LIKE A BILLION TIMES IT'S JUST A GLITCH AND WAIT FOR DDO TO FIX IT.

nac

There's only one other thread, and it was made while I was writing this one. Step off, bro.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
xXCryptoXx
Posts: 5,000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2013 10:11:51 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/29/2013 10:10:43 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
At 7/29/2013 9:52:50 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
FOR ***** SAKE MAN. LOOK AT ALL THE OTHER THREADS AND YOU WILL SEE THIS HAS BEEN MADE LIKE A BILLION TIMES IT'S JUST A GLITCH AND WAIT FOR DDO TO FIX IT.

nac

There's only one other thread, and it was made while I was writing this one. Step off, bro.



I sorry bro.

*Fist bump*

*Brings out weed*
Nolite Timere
justin.graves
Posts: 220
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2013 8:51:26 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
It told me I had 249 notifications. I felt my dopamine levels rise, and crash when I saw it was fake.
-Justin K. Graves, Demon Hunter
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2013 1:47:18 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I currently have 506 notifications. Suppose its punishment for me being gone for a month.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-