Jump to topic:

Little bit of a bug....

Noctan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2013 11:04:42 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
The little blue thing under my avatar that tells me the number of notifications I had is broken. I came on to the website earlier and it said 27, and I went to my dashboard and there was one. Another time I came on and it said 45, I checked and there were two. I just again game on and it said there were 5, and there was one. Has this been happening to anyone else or is it just me?
I can manage my anger if people can manage their stupidity.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2013 11:06:12 PM
At 7/29/2013 11:04:42 PM, Noctan wrote:
The little blue thing under my avatar that tells me the number of notifications I had is broken. I came on to the website earlier and it said 27, and I went to my dashboard and there was one. Another time I came on and it said 45, I checked and there were two. I just again game on and it said there were 5, and there was one. Has this been happening to anyone else or is it just me?

You are the third or fourth person to make a WHOLE new topic about the same issue, that is already being worked on. Congratulations.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2013 11:08:46 PM
There also is a stickied thread for bug reporting. Using that thread actually simplifies these things.

I'm not criticizing the OP, who probably didn't notice the other threads, but all bugs should be reported to that thread first, for the sake of simplicity, ease of Juggle usage and removing the clutter of these repeated threads.
Debate.org Moderator
Noctan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2013 11:09:37 PM
At 7/29/2013 11:06:12 PM, TUF wrote:

You are the third or fourth person to make a WHOLE new topic about the same issue, that is already being worked on. Congratulations.

SHUTUP! Try to hurt my felings....but seriously I didn't notice other topics lol.
I can manage my anger if people can manage their stupidity.
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2013 11:10:58 PM
At 7/29/2013 11:09:37 PM, Noctan wrote:
At 7/29/2013 11:06:12 PM, TUF wrote:

SHUTUP! Try to hurt my felings....but seriously I didn't notice other topics lol.

It happens... just in general, these things are best reported in the official thread. Or you can feel free to PM me.
Debate.org Moderator
Debate.org_Official
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2013 8:37:39 AM
For anyone experiencing issues with their notifications, the issue should now be resolved. You may still get one "high number" notification, but upon viewing the alert, it should clear out and reset to work as it should.
THE_OPINIONATOR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2013 1:43:55 PM

I had 488 notifications.
My Blog: Life Through The Eyes of a Christian

http://bloggingforjchrist.blogspot.com...

Life Through The Eyes of a Christian Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com...