Total Posts:5|Showing Posts:1-5
Jump to topic:

Amusing conversation

Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2013 3:40:42 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
For anybody who has some free time and wants to see a 40 something man spaz out on the Internet, I'm going to copy and paste my private messages from him.

First message (obvious bs):

Having been born at Ft. Riley Kansas to a decorated V-nam veteran, holding a degree in Intern'l relations with honors (Me not my father if you are a Rep. lacking in the brains dept), 43 years on this planet, and having lived/worked on three continents carefully listening to people from all walks of life/all nationalities and following the news since I was 12 years of age, I feel President Obama exemplifies the hopes and aspirations of not just the US but of the whole of humanity. This comes from someone that registered republican and voted for GHWBush (GW's Daddy) in '88. I find Obamas detractors arguments inane and downright ignorant/racist, eg. Rush L., Glen Beck, Fox nauseum. I also was deeply disturbed by the actions of his (Obama's) predecessor G.W.Bush for leading a unilateral war against Iraq, resulting in the ruin of that country and almost my own, the USA. My father and mother, both university graduates and true patriots feel the same. My family has been in the US since 1659 and my bloodline is diverse enough to know that I am a "True American", to use my opposition's terminology. As a resident of Florida I also watched in shame as the presidency was stolen from it's rightful winner, Al Gore. To me this sounded the death knell of US democracy. I watched for eight years as GW's policies destroyed our global reputation and brought us to the brink of financial ruin. Then I watched a Rep. Governor (Rick Scott of FL) cut away my and my wife's livelihood. She was a highly respected social worker and I a decorated certified educator in the public school system. This criminal, Rick Scott and his predecessor Jeb BUSH and republican policies pushed us out of our beloved country to teach in Asia. Now that Obama has "put our house in order" we are returning and will vote democrat for the 5th time in a row. I welcome knucklehead
to contest the preceding comments.

Then, I told him to screw off. His reply:

Oh how eloquent! I thought this was a debate forum.
What else could I expect from a "Bushite".
It appears I have won my first debate and your profane slur is being reported to the forum moderator Sir Knucklehead.
As for my being an idiot, I speak 3 languages and am an educator and received a 4 year degree with honors. As Rush would say, "With half my brain tied behind my back". Then again he only has half a brain. Like yourself perhaps. If you want petty sniping I can dish that out as well.

Forum Rules:
"Will follow the following rules while participating on the site. Any disregard for these rules or any of the other terms or guidelines may result in termination of a member's account.
No use of profanities or swear words"

GOTCHA! Lordknuclehead!

After telling him that Airmax didn't care, he posted this;

'airmax1227' has sent you the following message from his account:

hey, thanks for contacting me..

can you explain again exactly what the context of this was...

and I shall and should be removed from this forum until you grow up! ByeBye Knuklehead Lol!

A day later, I got this message:

Have reported your profile as misrepresentating..letting you know. White, Ethiopian, high school student earning over 100k a year..come on dude!

After that (best one):

You are a liar and an ignoramous..I reported u straight to the site for your BS profile..we'll see..time will tell..check my profile DUH...BTW if $ is so important to u ...I have more than u shall ever have..but that's not what makes me rich...such a knuklehead! DO NOT are only digging urself a deeper hole than u already inhabit :)

Fine by me, I am blocking this antagonistic, delusional individual. Thank you for your comments. I wish you luck on being a fair moderator. Just read his profile Airmax..obviously his profile is fraudulent and violates the rules of this site. I did not know that you were "Friends" with this twisted person until I looked. I have reported his profile directly to the site but left you out of this.

My replies to him mostly consisted of "lol fvcktard."
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2013 8:36:37 AM
Sounds like every other political troll. Not really amusing
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2013 6:59:43 PM
The member in question contacted me to report you for essentially being rude, which you seem to have been. I think you could have been more civil, but my difficulty with this is that the member in question essentially refused to answer any of my questions. When asked what the context was that prompted your reply (which I think still was uncalled for) he didn't reply. He could have said anything to you, and without knowing what it actually was, it leaves me with little way to respond to it.

He then eventually reported you formally, and continued to say your profile was fraudulent and such. When I pressed him to explain these accusations and to actually explain to me what had occurred he continued to ignore the questions. Suffice it to say that there was little I could do without him even attempting to tell me what the deal was.

I think you should try to be less antagonistic and not reply how you did, but I honestly don't know entirely what happened here (This thread actually gives me more details than I had before) so there wasn't much I could actually do before that happened.

Members who are going to report members for whatever reason should be prepared to answer my questions so that I can evaluate the circumstance and come to a fair resolution. This is the first time such an incidence occurred where the member reporting such a case pretty much refused to answer anything at all. Moderator
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2013 11:05:07 PM
He was obviously new to the internetz...

Lordkukle did instigate and antagonize him, but no worse than other people antagonize each other on this site that get away with it.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227