Good Riddance to Radioactive.

HandsomePete
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2009 5:16:58 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Yes, ME!
I am radioactivepotatoman. Yeah, I'm going to be banned again!
But before I ask to be banned, Let me elaborate from the beginning, for this has been a sad tale of epic fail, asshattery, and bans.

It all started out in around March 2008. My brother Charles decided to join Speech and Debate at his high school. Why he did this is still unbeknownst to me. Anyways, he joined his school debate, and it became about 67% of his life. It was actually quite surprising to me, becase I'd never seen him take something so seriously as he does with this. It was a good thing, really.

Then it happened.

Charles made an account on debate.org, Charlie_Danger. I had no idea that ts would lead to such horrible and lol-worthy things. But he continued to tell me that I should make an account on this site. I was never a real fan of debate, so I contested. He insisted, so I finally just caved in. I started lurking without an account first, and realized something; You all were just the saddest group of people on the internet I've seen.
I know debaters in real life, and they have much more life than this. Was this merely Arizona? The US? Everyone outside the internet? Whatever the case, it was a shame. So I decided that it would be a good idea to bring you all a good ol' troll to hop on in.
At the time, there had already been ReganFan, who is quite magnificent. He had no goal, which is what separated him from me, but he got the job done with, I believe, 2 accounts. I digress; I created a clearly troll identity; with such details as being Native American and Scientologist (I soon converted to Modern Paganism), and having Pro for all sorts of things that would make me seem like an Angry, Drug-Crazed, Anti-Semitic Nazi.
I got started. I was lurking around, preying on innocent serious debaters who fall for my many traps, such as in the brilliant Zimbabwe debate. I was actually doing a horrible job at trolling, but that made it even better. In a trolling situation, there is no winner but the troll; there will either be someone who is pissed and doesn't get it, or the extremely rare situation in which everyone sees wat i did thar and laughs along. If the first situation is the one taking place, then the troll will be the winner, no matter how horrible they are. Their task is to be annoying and either piss someone off or put humor somewhere.
I am getting redundant and redundant and redundant; it's time to get to the point:
I've been banned! My guesses why:
1. Phil thinks I'm Charles, which explains his ban.
2. My beautiful photography in thread [1]
3. Phil is ignorant as to what a troll is, and thinks that I'm a spammer.
4. My debates are just to hilarious to comprehend.

So, as I come to the end of this tale, I admit that I have been strongly unsuccessful here in my troll conquest. I am leaving, because I will undoubtedly be banned for Multi-Accounting, which is reasonable. But I hope that for someone here has seen the goal I have attempted achieve here, which is:
HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR. LIFE IS POINTLESS WITHOUT IT. SERIOUSLY.
It's so sad that everyone will ignore this...

TL;DR: I have decided to leave DDO right now. Maybe I'll come back. Maybe not toda, maybe not tomorrow. When you least expect it. But don't expect anythning, be it me or you ;) [2] And to the few people who have accepted me for who I am (such as i-am-a-panda and Kleptin), thanks.

Anyways, have fun with the video on the side!

PS: theLwerd, hopefully you have noticed that I have not mentioned you yet.
That is because I left the PS specifically for you. I have had mixed emotions for you throughout my time on this site, but It's all finally become clear to me.

I love you, and I always have loved you.

[1] http://www.debate.org...
[2] http://img690.imageshack.us...
johngriswald
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2009 7:17:44 PM
We got you're story covered:

http://ddofans.com...
Having problems with the fans site? Suggestions? Can't log in? Forgot your password? Want to be an editor and write opinion pieces? PM Me and I'll get it sorted out.

ddofans.com
TheSkeptic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2009 7:30:35 PM
I need help with something: why the hell would you want to be a troll? I know of the idea floating around, but as of now to me it seems like an ironically idiotic endeavor if on one hand you're preaching for others to get life while on the other you are devoting your time to annoying a few select people/strangers on the internet.

Unless you like pissing people off, then I guess all I can say is to each his own.
johngriswald
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2009 7:38:03 PM
I don't know about everyone here but I've watched the video about 4 times and I can't stop laughing.
Having problems with the fans site? Suggestions? Can't log in? Forgot your password? Want to be an editor and write opinion pieces? PM Me and I'll get it sorted out.

ddofans.com
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2009 7:56:38 PM
I'd prefer that Radio is banned, but Charlie is let back. They're different people.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
raindrpdew
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2009 12:16:06 AM
At 12/11/2009 7:38:03 PM, johngriswald wrote:
I don't know about everyone here but I've watched the video about 4 times and I can't stop laughing.

haha!! i read that and started laughing. who DIDNT watch zooboomafo? :]
sometimes i wish..i had a kung-fu grip..

-Nick Jonas
raindrpdew
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2009 12:17:20 AM
At 12/11/2009 7:38:03 PM, johngriswald wrote:

yeah!! that thing is hillarius..u got me laughin :]
sometimes i wish..i had a kung-fu grip..

-Nick Jonas
Kleptin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2009 8:59:48 AM
This is too bad. I liked RPM because he was like the little troll who couldn't. And usually, those types eventually get incorporated and may actually make good members.
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2009 9:43:11 AM
I just realised that regebro got deleted... thank God... that guy was not too bright and I think he knew it which is why he was so obnoxious.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2009 10:49:39 AM
At 12/12/2009 9:43:11 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
I just realised that regebro got deleted... thank God... that guy was not too bright and I think he knew it which is why he was so obnoxious.

I thought he was alright.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2009 1:17:14 PM
At 12/12/2009 10:49:39 AM, wjmelements wrote:

Agreed. I had my tiffs with the guy, but he was a great addition to the site.
HandsomePete
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2009 3:11:54 PM
You people did exactly as I said; which was that you will not pay attention to what I said, and take this just like the little lifeless morons most of you are.

Now for the specific replies:

At 12/12/2009 8:59:48 AM, Kleptin wrote:
This is too bad. I liked RPM because he was like the little troll who couldn't. And usually, those types eventually get incorporated and may actually make good members.

I would've been. And thanks.

At 12/11/2009 7:56:38 PM, wjmelements wrote:
I'd prefer that Radio is banned, but Charlie is let back. They're different people.

Yeah, he doesn't need to be. I was going to start a topic for it, but Charles sent an email to Phil.
Wait.
On second thought, someone make a new topic.

At 12/11/2009 7:53:51 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
In all honesty, Radio, you're taking yourself--a troll--too seriously. Few care about your plight.

One problem I had with you, PoeJoe, was that you never read stuff. I sure did sound like I had DDO as my home page and favorite website didn't I! And I also totally not say that few people would do anything about this or take what I said with a grain of salt!

At 12/11/2009 7:34:27 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
Ha! I knew you were radioactivepotatoman. Au revoir.

Perfect post :D

At 12/11/2009 7:30:35 PM, TheSkeptic wrote:
I need help with something: why the hell would you want to be a troll? I know of the idea floating around, but as of now to me it seems like an ironically idiotic endeavor if on one hand you're preaching for others to get life while on the other you are devoting your time to annoying a few select people/strangers on the internet.

Unless you like pissing people off, then I guess all I can say is to each his own.

It was easier. And it was kind of fun to piss some people off.

At 12/12/2009 1:42:31 PM, Koopin wrote:
I reported him.

Me? Thanks!
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2009 11:41:44 PM
At 12/12/2009 10:49:39 AM, wjmelements wrote:

He had no concept of logic and believed that a dismissive hand wave was a rebuttal. A complete waste of time.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2009 11:55:11 PM
Also, how could one be a successful troll if there weren't people to complain about them? Isn't annoying people and getting them to insult you the epitome of success for a troll? If so, you should be thanking those who "didn't get you" silly.
President of DDO
Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2009 11:57:26 PM
R_R + stats - catchy metaphors - awesome wording + (my sarcastic-ness / condescending-ness) ^3 = regebro

Also, I ditto Kleptin's sentiments on mr. potato head.
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?