Jump to topic:

LM Classic

johngriswald
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2009 9:41:33 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
So I can't find any debates from Round 1, also have the Final 3 debates occurred? What's the status of this tourney?
Having problems with the fans site? Suggestions? Can't log in? Forgot your password? Want to be an editor and write opinion pieces? PM Me and I'll get it sorted out.

ddofans.com
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2009 9:48:12 PM
There should be an online bracket, but I think this tourney stagnated a while back.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2009 9:50:09 PM
Well, seeing as how LM hasn't been around much lately, I suspect the LM Classic isn't moving along well.

John, if you're going to bother with a tournament, I'd suggest creating a new one, because all of the others are dead and/or dying. You'd get enough support if you can show that this will actually be worthwhile.
johngriswald
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2009 9:50:45 PM
I used the bracket but for some reason a first round appeared missing, as what I thought second round debates were labeled Round 3. Maybe it was just a mistake on the part of the debaters. Also as far as I know there are only more debates to be had, the semi's and then the finals.
Having problems with the fans site? Suggestions? Can't log in? Forgot your password? Want to be an editor and write opinion pieces? PM Me and I'll get it sorted out.

ddofans.com
johngriswald
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2009 9:51:46 PM
No I'm simply doing a bit of updating: http://ddofans.com...

ddofans.com
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2009 9:57:06 PM
I was really disappointed that the tourney went south, especially considering it had so many things going for it. I've got to believe that if an interesting premise and cash prizes can't keep a tournament going on this site, nothing will.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Puck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2009 6:04:23 AM
L-M had to delay (maybe indefinitely) due to severe time constraints. Yraelz and feverish were set for their semi, but I don't think they initiated the debate.
mongeese
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2009 8:11:39 AM
The Round 1 issue is because there were 17 entrants. The first round was between Toast and rogueagent to narrow it down to an even 16.
johngriswald
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2009 9:02:14 AM
At 12/12/2009 8:11:39 AM, mongeese wrote:
The Round 1 issue is because there were 17 entrants. The first round was between Toast and rogueagent to narrow it down to an even 16.

That was what I was looking for, thanks a lot man.

ddofans.com
johngriswald
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2009 9:09:12 AM
Why do you both need LM? The brackets are set up and its obvious who vs who. Why not just finish it guys?

ddofans.com