Jump to topic:

DDO The Walking Dead Episode 12

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2013 12:45:02 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
(Previously on the DDO Walking Dead: http://www.debate.org...)

We were in the final stretch towards the airport when Ryuu glanced behind us and whispered "TAKE COVER!"

Airmax darted behind a burnt out car, Ryuu hid behind a building, I looked behind and tried to see what he was seeing. Then Ryuu grabbed me by the back of my shirt and dragged my a** to his hiding spot. Once in our hiding spots, we all glanced behind us on the road we just went through, and Ryuu's instincts were amazing....

We were being followed.

I couldn't make them out immediately because it was getting close to dark, but three people were following us. They weren't zombies though, they weren't stumbling around everywhere and they clearly weren't wandering around, they were all going down the street in unison.

We waited, breathing as little as possible as the three figures drew closer. Airmax shifted to another car further out of the road while Me and Ryuu stayed behind the corner of the building, Ryuu and airmax had their guns drawn, I kept mine down as I strained to get a good look at the three figures.

The three figures were about 50 feet away from us when Ryuu finally whispered, "I don't believe it"
"what?" I asked
"It's those three kids from the mall we just hit"
"Were they following us?" I asked
"Beats the hell out of me. They don't exactly seem like the type who go out for revenge but I've been way off on these types of things before"
"so what should we do?" I asked him
"Lets see what Airmax does.... Either he stands up and turns them back or we stay quiet and let them pass right by us"

So we waited.... Airmax didn't budge though, and then the three kids were just on the other side of the car, Airmax shuffled to the other side of it and prepared to let the three kids pass through. They took about ten more steps before they all stopped and started talking to each other. We were just close enough to overhear them

"Dude this is hopeless, we either made a wrong turn or we were too slow" one said
"I swear I saw them turn this way, maybe they decided to wait the night in a building somewhere" Another said
"I still think this is a stupid idea looking for these three, I mean they killed Johnny for f*cks sake, what makes you think they would help us?" the first said

I looked at Ryuu puzzled. "Why would they look for us for help?"
"Two things, one, they might be stupid. Two, they might see us and are trying to draw us out" He answered
"Should we confront them or ditch them?"
"Airmax is beckoning us over to his car, follow me and stay low"

I looked over and sure enough Airmax was waving us over behind the car he was at. Ryuu went first and displayed a flawless showcase of ninja moves that you could only see in a movie as he made his way over to Airmax.

I on the other hand took 4 steps, tripped over the drainage ditch on the side of the road, fell flat on my face, and yelled out "F*CK" before I could even react

All three immediately turned around to see me, Airmax then rolled his eyes and then sprang out from hiding with his rifle aimed at the three guys. Ryuu followed suit while I got up and tried to not look like an idiot.

Ryuu spoke first. "Why are you following us?"
The three calmly put down their pistols and raised their hands, none of them were shaking this time though. All of them were perfectly calm

"We followed you because we couldn't stay at the mall and you were the only ones we had seen recently" DetectableNinja said
"Why couldn't you stay? We only took water and we still left you with most of your stash" Airmax said.

"The gang that got us before came back right after you left and we were outnumbered. We grabbed some stuff and slid out the back before deciding to follow you guys since you were heading East and seemed to know what you were doing." - Smithereens

"And you decided to come after us specifically rather then go on things your own becauuuuuuse?........" - Ryuu
"Well we aren't really good at this survival stuff, and since you didn't kill all of us and didn't take all of our stuff we figured you guys probably aren't psychotic" - Phantom

"The truth is we have no idea what we're doing whereas you guys do, so we came to beg to join you guys since you're really our only hope" - DN
"Can we stick with you guys, we wont be a burden, we promise!" - Smithereens
"Let me consult with the group" Airmax replied, as he casually lowered his gun and then formed a group huddle with me and Ryuu

"What do you guys think" He asked us
"This would be pretty elaborate of a revenge killing, but I don't think that's the case" I said
"I'm 100% against this, these guys look pretty helpless and useless and they would surely weigh us down. Plus we already have strained supplies and doubling the size of the group sure wont help" - Ryuu
"They said they brought their own supplies I think" - Airmax said
"No they didn't, the gang that got them probably has it" - Ryuu
"Well we cant just ditch them, they wont last long on their own at all"
"We cant bring them along though, that's out of the question. I'm not running a damn charity here" - Ryuu
"We're all a part of this group, this is a group decision here" Airmax said
"IM the one bringing you to this plane and its MY brother whose flying it" Ryuu said

"You guys have a plane?????" DN said. He had overheard Ryuu and now the group was more eager then ever to join us. Ryuu looked beyond pissed off now
"Please, please, please, PLEASE can we come with you guys?" Johnny begged us

"Well f*ck, now we kinda have to help them" I said
"No, f*ck these guys they'll only slow us down and use up all of our supplies. Hell their gear is worth more to us then themselves!" Ryuu stated as he smoldered in anger
"What if we do help them and then just give them the slip?" - Airmax
"What?"
"We agree to help them, find somewhere to set up camp for the night, then the minute they fall asleep we ditch them and book it to the airport" - Airmax
"That would only work if they don't know which airport we are going to and also if they don't know how close they are to it" - Ryuu
"Should be a pretty easy sell, these guys are begging us to help them and they would have no reason to suspect we would lie to them.
"So everyone is in agreement?" - Airmax
Me and Ryuu both nodded, and the plan was put in motion.

Airmax walked towards the three guys and said "You can come, but first we're going to have to set up camp for the night. We have a 2 day walk straight South before we hit the airport and its almost dark."

The three beamed with ill-advised hope. They stood straight and eagerly followed us for a mile before we chose to set up camp in an abandoned house that had a decent sized fence around it. Airmax Ryuu and I set up in one end of the house, the three others set up in another room. Airmax fed them some BS that everyone in the group should sleep in opposite ends of the house to better guard it from gangs and zombies that the three just ate up.

We made sure to unpack as little as possible to make for a quick and stealthy escape. Once in a while one of us would sneak outside the room of the other trio and listen to hear if they were up or not. It didn't take long before all of them were sound asleep, and we slipped away into the night with ease.

We had never moved at night before so we were extra careful to not be forced into a shootout. There were more zombies then usual outside, but there weren't many in the day to begin with thanks to the hurricane. The zombies didn't cause any major hiccups, and any people that we might have run into were holed up for the night. The only major problem we had was navigation, with no electricity or streetlights we had to rely on moonlight to figure out where the hell we were going.

After about 8 hours though of wandering around in the wrong direction and trying to figure out where the hell we were, we finally reached the a
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2013 12:54:02 PM
Ima you should have a Walkin' Dead archive thread, cause I didn't see the end of season 1 and lots of things have obviously changed.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2013 12:59:09 PM
At 8/6/2013 12:54:02 PM, lannan13 wrote:
Ima you should have a Walkin' Dead archive thread, cause I didn't see the end of season 1 and lots of things have obviously changed.

I do have one

Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2013 12:59:47 PM
At 8/6/2013 12:59:09 PM, imabench wrote:
At 8/6/2013 12:54:02 PM, lannan13 wrote:

I do have one

I did not see that.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Bullish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2013 8:11:28 PM
Was the

we finally reached the a

For dramatic effect or were you cut off?

Good job as usual!
0x5f3759df
Bullish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2013 8:35:40 PM
Here's the sign ups if imabench is still taking any - http://www.debate.org...

And here is the current character's list (I updated some stuff for you :3 ) -

At 6/27/2013 1:35:06 PM, imabench wrote:
Current character list

Active + Formerly Active:

1 - Thett3
2 - Maikuru (Dead, Zombified, Bit by Lannan, Shot by Airmax)
3 - Noumena (Dead, Revenge killed by Airmax)
4 - lannan13 (Dead, Zombified from leg infection, Shot by Airmax)
5 - 16kadams (Dead, Accidentally shot by Noumena, Killed by Airmax)
6 - Airmax
7 - Pennington (Dead, Zombified, Killed by Ryuu)
8 - LordKnuckle (Dead, Tried to steal, got a$$ kicked by Ryuu)
9 - Eitan_Zohar (Dead, Bit by Pennington, Killed by Ryuu)
10 - RyuuKyuzo
11 - Anti Atheist (Dead, shot numerous times by Airmax, Killed by Ryuu)
12* - DetecableNinja
13* - Phantom
14 - johnnyboy54 (Dead, accidentally intentionally shot by Airmax )
15 - Smithereens

To be introduced:

16 - Cybertron
17 - Frackjack
18 - Drafterman
19 - Antidoter
20 - DoubtingDave
21** - AMTY
22 - Citra
23 - Ragnar
24 - Cermank
25 - 1HistoryGenius
26 - TUF
27 - Magic8000
28 - OberHerr
29 - Daytona
30 - Zaradi
31 - J.Y.A.A.
32 - Crypto
33 - Sarcastic Indeed
34*** - Bullish
35 - Muzebreak

* Secret Characters.
** Requested removal by drafterman.
*** Please remember I requested death by suicide.
0x5f3759df
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2013 9:17:31 PM
At 8/6/2013 8:11:28 PM, Bullish wrote:
Was the

we finally reached the a

It accidentally got cut off.... It was simply supposed to say 'we finally reached the airport'

Good job as usual!

cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2013 9:19:12 PM
At 8/6/2013 9:17:31 PM, imabench wrote:
Was the

we finally reached the a

It accidentally got cut off.... It was simply supposed to say 'we finally reached the airport'

Good job as usual!

so are we appearing in order of the lsignup list if so does that mean i'm next
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2013 9:21:52 PM
At 8/6/2013 9:19:12 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
Was the

we finally reached the a

Good job as usual!

Yes to both :)

cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2013 9:22:22 PM
At 8/6/2013 9:21:52 PM, imabench wrote:
At 8/6/2013 9:19:12 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
Was the

we finally reached the a

Good job as usual!

Yes to both :)

i look forward to see how i appear
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2013 9:26:33 PM
Updated Character List

1 - Thett3
6 - Airmax
10 - RyuuKyuzo
12 - DetecableNinja
13 - Phantom
14 - johnnyboy54 (Dead, shot by Airmax )
15 - Smithereens

To be introduced:

16 - Cybertron
17 - Frackjack
18 - Drafterman
19 - Antidoter
20 - DoubtingDave
21 - Citra
22 - Ragnar
23 - Cermank
24 - 1HistoryGenius
25 - TUF
26 - Magic8000
27 - OberHerr
28 - Tvellalott
29 - Daytona
30 - Zaradi
31 - J.Y.A.A.
32 - Crypto
33 - Sarcastic Indeed
34 - Bullish
35 - Muzebreak

AMTY shut down his account so I removed him from the character list, but upon looking at the original thread I noticed that Tvellalott signed up to be a character and somehow I missed including him in the character list, so I added him at the spot he signed up for

cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2013 9:28:11 PM
At 8/6/2013 9:26:33 PM, imabench wrote:
Updated Character List

1 - Thett3
6 - Airmax
10 - RyuuKyuzo
12 - DetecableNinja
13 - Phantom
14 - johnnyboy54 (Dead, shot by Airmax )
15 - Smithereens

To be introduced:

16 - Cybertron
17 - Frackjack
18 - Drafterman
19 - Antidoter
20 - DoubtingDave
21 - Citra
22 - Ragnar
23 - Cermank
24 - 1HistoryGenius
25 - TUF
26 - Magic8000
27 - OberHerr
28 - Tvellalott
29 - Daytona
30 - Zaradi
31 - J.Y.A.A.
32 - Crypto
33 - Sarcastic Indeed
34 - Bullish
35 - Muzebreak

AMTY shut down his account so I removed him from the character list, but upon looking at the original thread I noticed that Tvellalott signed up to be a character and somehow I missed including him in the character list, so I added him at the spot he signed up for

most of these people have been shot by airmax
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2013 9:31:38 PM
At 8/6/2013 9:28:11 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

Every zombie tale has a few people who do a good amount of the killing :P

airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2013 9:32:38 PM

I'm tough, but fair ;)
Debate.org Moderator
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2013 9:33:34 PM
At 8/6/2013 9:32:38 PM, airmax1227 wrote:

I'm tough, but fair ;)

mmhm sure....
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2013 10:03:52 AM
At 8/6/2013 8:35:40 PM, Bullish wrote:

21** - AMTY

No, that was TheAntidoter.

Bullish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2013 10:07:57 AM
At 8/7/2013 10:03:52 AM, drafterman wrote:

21** - AMTY

"The underlines needs to be removed" "18 - AMTY"

Umm... ?
0x5f3759df
Bullish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2013 10:09:02 AM
At 8/7/2013 10:07:57 AM, Bullish wrote:
At 8/7/2013 10:03:52 AM, drafterman wrote:

21** - AMTY

"The underlines needs to be removed" "18 - AMTY"

Umm... ?

Oh wait never mind... Pff I can't read, sorry.
0x5f3759df
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2013 12:40:37 AM
At 8/6/2013 12:45:02 PM, imabench wrote:
(Previously on the DDO Walking Dead: http://www.debate.org...)

We were in the final stretch towards the airport when Ryuu glanced behind us and whispered "TAKE COVER!"

Airmax darted behind a burnt out car, Ryuu hid behind a building, I looked behind and tried to see what he was seeing. Then Ryuu grabbed me by the back of my shirt and dragged my a** to his hiding spot. Once in our hiding spots, we all glanced behind us on the road we just went through, and Ryuu's instincts were amazing....

We were being followed.

I couldn't make them out immediately because it was getting close to dark, but three people were following us. They weren't zombies though, they weren't stumbling around everywhere and they clearly weren't wandering around, they were all going down the street in unison.

We waited, breathing as little as possible as the three figures drew closer. Airmax shifted to another car further out of the road while Me and Ryuu stayed behind the corner of the building, Ryuu and airmax had their guns drawn, I kept mine down as I strained to get a good look at the three figures.

The three figures were about 50 feet away from us when Ryuu finally whispered, "I don't believe it"
"what?" I asked
"It's those three kids from the mall we just hit"
"Were they following us?" I asked
"Beats the hell out of me. They don't exactly seem like the type who go out for revenge but I've been way off on these types of things before"
"so what should we do?" I asked him
"Lets see what Airmax does.... Either he stands up and turns them back or we stay quiet and let them pass right by us"

So we waited.... Airmax didn't budge though, and then the three kids were just on the other side of the car, Airmax shuffled to the other side of it and prepared to let the three kids pass through. They took about ten more steps before they all stopped and started talking to each other. We were just close enough to overhear them

"Dude this is hopeless, we either made a wrong turn or we were too slow" one said
"I swear I saw them turn this way, maybe they decided to wait the night in a building somewhere" Another said
"I still think this is a stupid idea looking for these three, I mean they killed Johnny for f*cks sake, what makes you think they would help us?" the first said

I looked at Ryuu puzzled. "Why would they look for us for help?"
"Two things, one, they might be stupid. Two, they might see us and are trying to draw us out" He answered
"Should we confront them or ditch them?"
"Airmax is beckoning us over to his car, follow me and stay low"

I looked over and sure enough Airmax was waving us over behind the car he was at. Ryuu went first and displayed a flawless showcase of ninja moves that you could only see in a movie as he made his way over to Airmax.

I on the other hand took 4 steps, tripped over the drainage ditch on the side of the road, fell flat on my face, and yelled out "F*CK" before I could even react

All three immediately turned around to see me, Airmax then rolled his eyes and then sprang out from hiding with his rifle aimed at the three guys. Ryuu followed suit while I got up and tried to not look like an idiot.

Ryuu spoke first. "Why are you following us?"
The three calmly put down their pistols and raised their hands, none of them were shaking this time though. All of them were perfectly calm

"We followed you because we couldn't stay at the mall and you were the only ones we had seen recently" DetectableNinja said
"Why couldn't you stay? We only took water and we still left you with most of your stash" Airmax said.

"The gang that got us before came back right after you left and we were outnumbered. We grabbed some stuff and slid out the back before deciding to follow you guys since you were heading East and seemed to know what you were doing." - Smithereens

"And you decided to come after us specifically rather then go on things your own becauuuuuuse?........" - Ryuu
"Well we aren't really good at this survival stuff, and since you didn't kill all of us and didn't take all of our stuff we figured you guys probably aren't psychotic" - Phantom

"The truth is we have no idea what we're doing whereas you guys do, so we came to beg to join you guys since you're really our only hope" - DN
"Can we stick with you guys, we wont be a burden, we promise!" - Smithereens
"Let me consult with the group" Airmax replied, as he casually lowered his gun and then formed a group huddle with me and Ryuu

"What do you guys think" He asked us
"This would be pretty elaborate of a revenge killing, but I don't think that's the case" I said
"I'm 100% against this, these guys look pretty helpless and useless and they would surely weigh us down. Plus we already have strained supplies and doubling the size of the group sure wont help" - Ryuu
"They said they brought their own supplies I think" - Airmax said
"No they didn't, the gang that got them probably has it" - Ryuu
"Well we cant just ditch them, they wont last long on their own at all"
"We cant bring them along though, that's out of the question. I'm not running a damn charity here" - Ryuu
"We're all a part of this group, this is a group decision here" Airmax said
"IM the one bringing you to this plane and its MY brother whose flying it" Ryuu said

"You guys have a plane?????" DN said. He had overheard Ryuu and now the group was more eager then ever to join us. Ryuu looked beyond pissed off now
"Please, please, please, PLEASE can we come with you guys?" Johnny begged us

"Well f*ck, now we kinda have to help them" I said
"No, f*ck these guys they'll only slow us down and use up all of our supplies. Hell their gear is worth more to us then themselves!" Ryuu stated as he smoldered in anger
"What if we do help them and then just give them the slip?" - Airmax
"What?"
"We agree to help them, find somewhere to set up camp for the night, then the minute they fall asleep we ditch them and book it to the airport" - Airmax
"That would only work if they don't know which airport we are going to and also if they don't know how close they are to it" - Ryuu
"Should be a pretty easy sell, these guys are begging us to help them and they would have no reason to suspect we would lie to them.
"So everyone is in agreement?" - Airmax
Me and Ryuu both nodded, and the plan was put in motion.

Airmax walked towards the three guys and said "You can come, but first we're going to have to set up camp for the night. We have a 2 day walk straight South before we hit the airport and its almost dark."

The three beamed with ill-advised hope. They stood straight and eagerly followed us for a mile before we chose to set up camp in an abandoned house that had a decent sized fence around it. Airmax Ryuu and I set up in one end of the house, the three others set up in another room. Airmax fed them some BS that everyone in the group should sleep in opposite ends of the house to better guard it from gangs and zombies that the three just ate up.

We made sure to unpack as little as possible to make for a quick and stealthy escape. Once in a while one of us would sneak outside the room of the other trio and listen to hear if they were up or not. It didn't take long before all of them were sound asleep, and we slipped away into the night with ease.

We had never moved at night before so we were extra careful to not be forced into a shootout. There were more zombies then usual outside, but there weren't many in the day to begin with thanks to the hurricane. The zombies didn't cause any major hiccups.

Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2013 1:08:05 AM
"I on the other hand took 4 steps, tripped over the drainage ditch on the side of the road, fell flat on my face, and yelled out "F*CK" before I could even react"

Classic lol.

This episode was really good. Keep it up!
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...