BellumQuodPacis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2009 7:06:17 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/13/2009 7:02:24 PM, JBlake wrote:
So it would seem.

Perhaps he is here to answer the allegations that he was also joshandr?

See, I wasn't here when he was. So I only know he was:
1) CWO Involved
2) Votebombing involved?
Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2009 7:57:41 PM
Oh, so that's who he is.
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2009 8:08:12 PM
Way to blow his cover. Yes, that is CiRrO.

For those that do not know, CiRro was one of the founders of the CWO. He wanted a way to improve the way conservatives debated. Josh turned the CWO into a voting block. CiRrO was banned for having multiple accounts.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
johngriswald
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2009 8:09:53 PM
CirRo = joshandr30
Having problems with the fans site? Suggestions? Can't log in? Forgot your password? Want to be an editor and write opinion pieces? PM Me and I'll get it sorted out.

ddofans.com
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2009 8:10:34 PM
At 12/13/2009 8:09:53 PM, johngriswald wrote:
CirRo = joshandr30

That was just a rumor. They're different people.
johngriswald
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2009 8:12:30 PM
Really? So joshandr30 chose the name CirRo on theybannedme.com for no reason then?
Having problems with the fans site? Suggestions? Can't log in? Forgot your password? Want to be an editor and write opinion pieces? PM Me and I'll get it sorted out.

ddofans.com
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2009 8:14:09 PM
At 12/13/2009 8:12:30 PM, johngriswald wrote:
Really? So joshandr30 chose the name CirRo on theybannedme.com for no reason then?

That sounds like something Josh would do.
johngriswald
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2009 8:16:41 PM
http://www.theybannedme.com...

ddofans.com
johngriswald
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2009 8:21:46 PM
http://www.theybannedme.com...
Do yall wanna have alot of fun? There is this site, debate.com.These pricks think they are smarter then everbody else. Love messing with em. But I found something that really makes them go off. In this site you can vote. They make a debate, someone goes against them and when it is over the members of the site get to vote on who they think won. There is a group called the cleaners, they are in the forum. The leader is Kleptin, he HATES TROLLS. So does the rest of the "cleaners" they win get into a flame war in a second. I have been voting agianst them along with a couple more on the site. They say they do not care but the always post in the forum about, endless flame wars. It will get even better if yall come and start voting agianst them. And it gets even better, the mod does not care, the only thing that will get you banned is making more then one account. You can and get banned but then you can turn right around and do it agian. See, the mod does not like the "cleaners" either. I love to see these guys flip out when they lose their palce on the "leader board", the best debaters or most wins. If any are interested let me know.

To get an account you have to give an email. To vote you have to have a cell phine. It will cost you one text message. If you do not have a cell or do not want to pay the text I have an unlimited amount of cell ohine numbers that can be used to get a voting account.

Let me know. It is the best of both worlds. You can troll, flame and what ever and then you cana really "do" something to them that piss you off.

If you do come friend this username, he will tell you that needs it the worst. Tell him cirro sent you.

ddofans.com
johngriswald
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2009 8:27:15 PM
"I flamed with this one guy for 600 commments. one week. i have been banned like 15 times. here are some of my names. the mod listed all my usernames in the website annoucmnet forum

At 10/19/2008 11:27:33 PM, Forum Moderator wrote:
These were all the same person, and have officially been closed:

Cade
CiRrO
DarkMike
Darth-Lumiya
Dodi
DragonKiller
Grrr
HotJosh
HotRyan
KatyPerry
kcirrone
KingRichard
RogerRoger
StevenM
TheBlacknight

this site is ripe for the raping. mod might close you but will not ban your ip. come on in, the water is fine. "

SOURCE: http://www.theybannedme.com...

Post #36

ddofans.com
johngriswald
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2009 8:29:45 PM
Also JBlake and I scared the crap out of him back when we had the old ddcfans chat that PoeJoe made. I posted pictures of his school, church etc.

Joshandr30 = CirRo = Kevin Cirronella

Magically both CirRo and joshandr30 had tons of accounts at the same time that were banned at the same time.

ddofans.com
Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2009 8:36:31 PM
At 12/13/2009 8:14:09 PM, wjmelements wrote:
At 12/13/2009 8:12:30 PM, johngriswald wrote:

That sounds like something Josh would do.

To just wait for us to find him on such an obscure forum so that point could be made?
I don't think so.
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
johngriswald
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2009 8:42:52 PM
http://i49.tinypic.com...

ddofans.com
Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2009 8:44:52 PM
'scuse me mr. griswald, what was your username during that time?

johngriswald
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2009 8:45:55 PM
Oh I didn't have a username at that time I just joined a week or so ago.

ddofans.com
Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2009 8:54:32 PM
So... where'd you get all that information?

Kleptin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2009 8:54:54 PM
Let me tell you how this all went down.

Joshandr30 and Cirro were in the same group. Joshandr30 was a middle aged Hick, and Cirro is a teen with issues.

Both of them liked to troll, but Joshandr30 wasn't hip enough to internet culture to understand what trolling was.

Cirro however, was obsessed with trolling and with the sort of recognition or whatnot that it brings. Trolls troll because it covers up their insecurity at being rejected by others. No one likes to be rejected, so trolls subconsciously cover up that feeling of rejection by pretending that it is a *good* thing. It's kind of like having a "you can't fire me, I took this job on purpose just to be fired" type mentality.

Anyway.

There was a period in time where Cirro and Joshandr worked together. Joshandr isn't smart enough to use technology to create accounts, as he is old and crusty. Cirro developed a way to create those accounts and shared it with Joshandr. Cirro posted things on that other website in order to get the recognition he wants as a "troll". He posed as joshandr in order to take his credit.

They are and always were two different people. It's just that Joshandr30 had slightly less emotional problems, and Cirro had slightly more. However, Cirro was a good debater whereas Joshandr was not.

Even if I'm wrong, and the two are one and the same, I would still welcome Cirro back.
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2009 9:02:33 PM
At 12/13/2009 8:54:32 PM, Rezzealaux wrote:

He's already admitted he's askbob on several occasions. No need to keep prodding.
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"Satan goes to church, did you know that?" - Godsands

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2009 9:03:24 PM
At 12/13/2009 9:02:33 PM, leet4A1 wrote:

He's already admitted he's askbob on several occasions. No need to keep prodding.

Sorry, I don't keep up with the news :P

johngriswald
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2009 9:35:31 PM

ddofans.com
Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2009 9:44:44 PM
At 12/13/2009 9:35:31 PM, johngriswald wrote:

I demand a remake with zooms so i can actually see what you're trying to quote.

LeafRod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2009 10:24:03 PM
At 12/13/2009 8:29:45 PM, johngriswald wrote:
Also JBlake and I scared the crap out of him back when we had the old ddcfans chat that PoeJoe made. I posted pictures of his school, church etc.

Joshandr30 = CirRo = Kevin Cirronella

Magically both CirRo and joshandr30 had tons of accounts at the same time that were banned at the same time.

OK, askbob.
LeafRod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2009 10:25:11 PM
At 12/13/2009 9:02:33 PM, leet4A1 wrote:

Oh. Haha.
LeafRod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2009 10:26:25 PM
So did all this happen after October of 2008? I can't recall but if I'm correct I was actually here before all of that went down, which would be a bit funny.
PoeJoe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2009 11:48:39 PM
At 12/13/2009 10:26:25 PM, LeafRod wrote:
So did all this happen after October of 2008? I can't recall but if I'm correct I was actually here before all of that went down, which would be a bit funny.

This happened at the beginning of 2009, actually: http://www.debate.org...
Television Rot: http://tvrot.com...
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2009 3:34:26 AM
At 12/13/2009 9:35:31 PM, johngriswald wrote:

I've always wanted to meet you, scissors! However, I thought you'd be a teenager, not a middel-aged adult. But whatever, it's really nice to finally meet you.