Jump to topic:

DDO The Walking Dead Episode 13

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2013 8:24:29 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
The Airport looked deserted. It had taken quite a beating from the hurricane that hit Florida and several hangers were demolished. The control tower was actually crooked and looked as if it were about to collapse at any second. Meanwhile the runway was covered with all kinds of litter and debris while any planes that were outside during the storm were probably thrown halfway across Florida into the everglades.

It didn't look good.

Airmax Ryuu and I made our way up the main runway looking for Ryuu's brother while Ryuu tried to reach him over the walkie talkie. We hadn't tried to make contact with his brother last night because we were trying to give those other kids the slip and we wanted to be as quiet as possible.

"Ryuu, when was the last time you actually had contact with your brother"
"Well I told him we were on our way about 2 hours ago but I hadn't actually heard his voice in about a week" - Ryuu
"A week?????"
"A week, maybe ten days. He's here dude don't worry, I know my brother"
"Did he say where he was holed up?" - Airmax
"He only said he was somewhere close to the airport. If he's not somewhere in here then he might be holed up in a house nearby" - Ryuu
"There are houses everywhere though, how will we know which one he's in??"

"Well 1) Whichever house he is in would probably have a clear route to the airport so that if he gets overrun with zombies he could make a quick escape.... And 2) It would probably be a house with very few doors or windows because he knows a defensible position when he sees one" - Ryuu

"So should we just pace around the airport and hope we find him?"
"Looks like someone already found us" Airmax said, looking off to the side.

Two people were approaching us, one was armed but the other was waving. It might have been Ryuu's brother considering he was waving to us.

We all turned around and walked towards the two figures. They seemed like they already knew us since they weren't the least bit surprised or alarmed at our presence despite all of us being armed to the teeth.

"Are one of you our pilot?" - Airmax
"Ryuu's brother is working on our ride, my name is Cybertron and this is my friend Frackjack. We ran into Ryuu's brother a while ago and we've been holding our own here at the airport ever since. One of you is Ryuu right?"

"That'd be me, and these two I brought along for the flight, Airmax is the older one and then skinny right here's name is Thett" - Ryuu
"Nice to meet you three, who are those 3 other guys behind you?"

We all whipped around, and sure enough the three kids we tried to give the slip, Detectableninja, Smithereens, and Phantom had somehow followed us here

"F*cking hell how did they find us???"- Ryuu
"Did they follow us?" I asked Airmax. Airmax was pissed off at the sight of them too, almost as much as Ryuu
"Wait you didn't invite these guys?" - Cybertron asked
"These guys have been following us and we tried to give them the slip last night but somehow they found us. How the f*ck did they find us????" - Airmax
"I dunno but this is f*ckin bullsh*t" - Ryuu
"Well why cant they come, I mean clearly they need our help" - I asked
"Holy sh*t, you didn't tell them did you Ryuu?" - Cybertron said

We all looked at Ryuu
"Ryuu what aren't you telling us?" - Airmax said with grave concern.

Ryuu sighed and looked down at his feet before look at Airmax

"The plan we are going to fly isn't that big. Its a small propeller plane that is used to train new pilots. At most it can only hold like 6 people with their gear."
"Me, Thett, you, your brother, these two, and those three..... That's 9 people for only 6 spots on the plane!" - Airmax
"Hence the reason why I was hellbent on leaving them behind. Not only will they weigh us down but there isn't enough room on them for the plane." - Ryuu

"Why in the f*ck didn't you tell us that earlier Ryuu? Jesus Christ we could have avoided this whole thing had you been honest from the get-go" - Airmax
"I didn't tell you because that's not the thing that I'm worried about here!" - Ryuu
"Well what the hell else do we not know about? As far as we know we have a small a** plane that cant hold everyone and no idea where the hell we are going to fly to. Is there something ELSE we should know about?" - Airmax

Ryuu was silent, then Cybertron's friend Frackjack spoke up

"We also have a fuel problem. We only have enough gas for about 200 miles which means anywhere you go is going to be a one way trip and once you land you're stuck there."

"Oh that's just f*cking great.... Essentially we're putting all of our lives on the line for one Hail Mary that could land us right into the middle of a zombie infested hell with no way out in the off-chance we might find someplace better then here?" - I said
"My god you didn't tell them anything did you?" Cybertron asked Ryuu

Then the other three guys showed up, they only overheard a little bit of the conversation.

"Why'd you guys tried to ditch us, and what's this he's saying about there not being enough gas to go very far?" - Phantom
"Who are these two guys anyways, do you know them? Do they know you?" - Smithereens
"Boy talk about a clusterf*ck" - Cybertron said

"The plane is very small and can only fit about 6 people and there are 9 of us here, also there's a gas issue so we cant go very far and wherever we land we'll be stuck, and we don't even know where we were going to fly to in the first place. That's everything we know right about now." I explained to everyone

"How'd you guys even find us?" - Airmax
"You were going to an airport and we figured you were going to Tamiami which was nearby, when we woke up we headed straight for it since we thought that's where you were heading"
"They knew where we were going the whole time" I said to Ryuu, who looked more pissed then ever.
"Why'd you guys try to ditch us?" - Phantom
"We thought you'd weigh us down and it turns out that there wasn't enough space on the airplane for you three to begin with." - Airmax
"So then why did you agree to take us along in the first place?" - Smithereens
"Because we didn't know there wouldn't be enough space until just now" - I replied

The bickering went on for some time until finally everyone was caught up.

Then Ryuu's brother showed up

"Ryuu!!!" His brother beamed "I got everything planned out, we have enough gas to take us to this island in the Caribbean that I think is zombie free. Its a small fishing village that is only populated by a couple hundred people, and its in the middle of nowhere so they already have the zombie outbreak under control. I figured that would be a great place to go to.

"Have you had contact with the island recently?" - Ryuu asked
"Yes, there's a high powered radio in the tower that worked for a while and they said that they were doing great and that they had an airfield we could land on."

"Wait wait, I've f*cking had it. Ryuu, this is bullsh*t" - Airmax said
"What?" Ryuu asked
Airmax lost it. "WHY DIDNT YOU TELL US THAT OUR PILOT IS ONLY 14 YEARS OLD?!?!?!?!?"

Ryuu never did mention that his brother who was flying the plane was his younger brother.... His much, much, much younger brother

"He knows how to fly the plane, he's been taking lessons for a while now" - Ryuu defended
"Has he ever even flown on his own yet?" I asked
"Well I fly with instructors all the time but I think that I can fly by myself if given the opportunity, I know I can!" Ryuu's brother said

"Fantastic.... Fan-f*cking-tastic" Airmax said as he turned around and started walking away in disbelief

"There is one upside to the trip that you don't know about!" Ryuu's brother said to Airmax
"What on earth could POSSIBLY make this trip ANY GOOD AT ALL???!??!?!" Airmax yelled back with his face red with rage.

"When I talked to the people on the Island, they claimed that they found a cure for the zombies"
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2013 8:51:51 PM
At 8/11/2013 8:50:59 PM, Eitan_Zohar wrote:
Spelling. Y.

dont blame me, blame the spell check built into DDO posts that didnt catch the mistakes.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

Eitan_Zohar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2013 8:53:03 PM
At 8/11/2013 8:51:51 PM, imabench wrote:
At 8/11/2013 8:50:59 PM, Eitan_Zohar wrote:
Spelling. Y.

dont blame me, blame the spell check built into DDO posts that didnt catch the mistakes.

But it isn't designed to catch grammar, punctuation, or capitalization. I've made an offer to spellcheck your work before you posted it before.
"It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book."
Bullish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2013 9:17:03 PM
You should probably give Ryuu's brother a name. Airmax was 16kadam's uncle so it shouldn't be hard to work out.
0x5f3759df
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2013 10:19:08 PM
At 8/11/2013 9:30:54 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
TL;DR, Have I ever been in this story? Or am I just the @sshole who died right when the world went to sh!t?

You never signed up to be a character....

FrackJack
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2013 10:24:22 PM
TL;DR, Have I ever been in this story? Or am I just the @sshole who died right when the world went to sh!t?

It pissed me off to no end that Thett's roommate has no part in the story.
: At 8/8/2013 6:15:09 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
: The idiots are rebelling.

http://i.imgur.com...
MassiveDump
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2013 11:14:27 PM
At 8/11/2013 10:19:08 PM, imabench wrote:

What's your point? I'm MassiveDump.
FrackJack
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2013 11:19:54 PM
At 8/11/2013 11:14:27 PM, MassiveDump wrote:

What's your point? I'm MassiveShit.
: At 8/8/2013 6:15:09 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
: The idiots are rebelling.

http://i.imgur.com...
1Historygenius
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2013 9:03:37 PM

What's your point? I'm MassiveAss.
"The chief business of the American people is business." - Calvin Coolidge

Latest debate - Reagan was a better President than Obama: http://www.debate.org...
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2013 9:25:08 PM

What's your point? I'm MassiveDump.

You're all the zombies.
rajun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2013 1:29:17 AM

How does one become a character?name me Rack if i can be a character,
Only cool guys can see this....