Jump to topic:

I Pledge...

jjmd280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2008 2:44:32 PM
Posted: 8 years ago
...To comment on every vote I make on debate.org. Ialso pledge to only count votes on my own debates that are commented on.

JJMD280

If you agree, please add your name. Much appreciated. I know that this can't be enforced, for several reasons, but at least it is a starting point. I haven't even been on here 2 months, with 4 debates, and I already am subject to bombing.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2008 3:21:24 PM
I've already made this pledge (see the thread called new TOS) in this forum.

However I'll pledge again just for the heck of it.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
PoeJoe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2008 3:35:07 PM
At 11/17/2008 2:44:32 PM, jjmd280 wrote:
...To comment on every vote I make on debate.org.
Well, yeah... I already do that as a cleaner.

I also pledge to only count votes on my own debates that are commented on.
Ideally, I would, but that's just a little too impractical. So no signature.
Television Rot: http://tvrot.com...
ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2015 7:55:46 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Yay for requiring RFDs and necroposting.
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2015 6:10:07 PM
At 10/27/2015 9:25:20 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
In Internet years , this is like, ancient history.

I know, fantastic, right? ;P
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2015 6:29:43 PM
I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2015 6:31:34 PM
At 10/31/2015 6:29:43 PM, sadolite wrote:
I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

Correction:

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all who are legal US citizens.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%