Total Posts:6|Showing Posts:1-6
Jump to topic:

An insight into random truth of DDO users

Irresistable
Posts: 224
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2013 10:03:24 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/15/2013 10:01:30 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
I hereby quarantine this thread in order to prevent the spread of "teen swag" on DDO.

You are a ginger. You have no soul with which to command a quarantine.
MassiveDump
Posts: 3,423
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2013 10:08:47 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/15/2013 10:03:24 PM, Irresistable wrote:
At 8/15/2013 10:01:30 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
I hereby quarantine this thread in order to prevent the spread of "teen swag" on DDO.

You are a ginger. You have no soul with which to command a quarantine.

Why does everyone think they're clever by slapping "you have no soul" on everything they say to a ginger?
Irresistable
Posts: 224
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2013 10:22:15 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/15/2013 10:08:47 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 8/15/2013 10:03:24 PM, Irresistable wrote:
At 8/15/2013 10:01:30 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
I hereby quarantine this thread in order to prevent the spread of "teen swag" on DDO.

You are a ginger. You have no soul with which to command a quarantine.

Why does everyone think they're clever by slapping "you have no soul" on everything they say to a ginger?

Sorry I was talking to a root. I'm insane. I shall now, instead, talk to a massive dump that has somehow found a way to hack the sewage pipes for internet access.
MassiveDump
Posts: 3,423
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2013 11:12:12 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/15/2013 10:22:15 PM, Irresistable wrote:
At 8/15/2013 10:08:47 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 8/15/2013 10:03:24 PM, Irresistable wrote:
At 8/15/2013 10:01:30 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
I hereby quarantine this thread in order to prevent the spread of "teen swag" on DDO.

You are a ginger. You have no soul with which to command a quarantine.

Why does everyone think they're clever by slapping "you have no soul" on everything they say to a ginger?

Sorry I was talking to a root. I'm insane. I shall now, instead, talk to a massive dump that has somehow found a way to hack the sewage pipes for internet access.

I consider that substantially better.