Jump to topic:

theybannedme.com

raindrpdew
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2009 12:27:11 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
what is this? is this like the graveyard for the ppl who got banned on debate.org?
sometimes i wish..i had a kung-fu grip..

-Nick Jonas
johngriswald
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2009 12:35:38 PM
No lol, no one went there besides joshandr30/CiRro
Having problems with the fans site? Suggestions? Can't log in? Forgot your password? Want to be an editor and write opinion pieces? PM Me and I'll get it sorted out.

ddofans.com
raindrpdew
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2009 12:36:16 PM
well thats lame. then why did they make it? haha..the lame version of this place.

-Nick Jonas
johngriswald
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2009 12:38:54 PM
Why did who make it? Lol it has no affiliation with this site nor was it made by any members of this site.
Having problems with the fans site? Suggestions? Can't log in? Forgot your password? Want to be an editor and write opinion pieces? PM Me and I'll get it sorted out.

ddofans.com
raindrpdew
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2009 12:43:30 PM
so its just a random site. thought it was for the people who got banned offa this site..and they go on that one..

-Nick Jonas
johngriswald
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2009 12:45:03 PM
No, that's ddofans.com but its available to anyone, not just banned members.

ddofans.com
raindrpdew
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2009 12:46:03 PM
but banned members do go on there, and it somewhat has to do with this site?

-Nick Jonas
johngriswald
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2009 12:48:36 PM
Yes banned members somewhat do go on there, and it has to do with this site as it is the fans site for this site. All articles are written by members on here, and it features an ever-expanding wikipedia page which explains a lot of terms used on this site including the mafia game.

ddofans.com
johngriswald
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2009 12:53:49 PM
http://ddofans.com...

ddofans.com
johngriswald
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2009 1:17:44 PM
At 12/15/2009 1:05:02 PM, raindrpdew wrote:
fine okay. i get it. still dont like it.

I don't like you, what now?

ddofans.com
ournamestoolong
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2009 4:47:54 PM
At 12/15/2009 1:17:44 PM, johngriswald wrote:

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
I'll get by with a little help from my friends.

Ournamestoolong

Secretary of Commerce

Destroy talking ads!
raindrpdew
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2009 8:11:10 AM
At 12/15/2009 4:47:54 PM, ournamestoolong wrote:
At 12/15/2009 1:17:44 PM, johngriswald wrote:

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

i appreciate how lame ppl are.its funny on this site :]

-Nick Jonas
Kleptin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2009 8:20:18 AM
theybannedme is a place where trolls get together. Let me tell you how trolls are born.

Trolls start off being rejected by their peers for some reason, developing psychological issues. The mechanism by which they deal with it can be positive or negative and there are many possibilities. One such possibility is to develop a sort of anti-social mentality that tricks the mind into thinking that other people are stupid and unworthy of the person's time.

They turn to the internet hoping to be respected. Their superiority complexes, which develop due to the fact that it covers their being rejected, give them certain traits which when turned into text, are far more apparent. When they become aware of the fact that their personality flaws are rejected both in life and online, they do the equivalent. Trolling.

Trolling is when someone lies to himself and goes "Yeah, I'm making posts that people disagree with because I WANT to. I enjoy it, I enjoy the negative attention. Look at all those stupid people disagreeing with me, yeah, I totally foresaw that".

That type of mentality serves to cushion the fact that their feelings are hurt because they can't form social connections. They desperately want to talk to other people but they can't seem to do it in a way that doesn't turn people away, so they keep provoking and arguing in order to prolong human contact and they psychologically block the negativity by saying "Yeah, I'm enjoying this. I'm in a power position. I'm stringing this person along" when in reality, they are really just lonely.
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
Sylux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2009 9:03:31 AM
At 12/16/2009 8:20:18 AM, Kleptin wrote:
theybannedme is a place where trolls get together. Let me tell you how trolls are born.

Trolls start off being rejected by their peers for some reason, developing psychological issues. The mechanism by which they deal with it can be positive or negative and there are many possibilities. One such possibility is to develop a sort of anti-social mentality that tricks the mind into thinking that other people are stupid and unworthy of the person's time.

They turn to the internet hoping to be respected. Their superiority complexes, which develop due to the fact that it covers their being rejected, give them certain traits which when turned into text, are far more apparent. When they become aware of the fact that their personality flaws are rejected both in life and online, they do the equivalent. Trolling.

Trolling is when someone lies to himself and goes "Yeah, I'm making posts that people disagree with because I WANT to. I enjoy it, I enjoy the negative attention. Look at all those stupid people disagreeing with me, yeah, I totally foresaw that".

That type of mentality serves to cushion the fact that their feelings are hurt because they can't form social connections. They desperately want to talk to other people but they can't seem to do it in a way that doesn't turn people away, so they keep provoking and arguing in order to prolong human contact and they psychologically block the negativity by saying "Yeah, I'm enjoying this. I'm in a power position. I'm stringing this person along" when in reality, they are really just lonely.

;_;
"Can you see? Do you know?
The string behind you, it's shiny and pretty.
Where is my string.
Give me because I don't know.
Give me your string.
Give me everything."
-grasshoppa
raindrpdew
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2009 9:06:53 AM

yeaahhh. okay. well. maybe. they just need a helping hand. a friend. :]

-Nick Jonas
Sylux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2009 10:37:41 AM
At 12/16/2009 9:06:53 AM, raindrpdew wrote:

yeaahhh. okay. well. maybe. they just need a helping hand. a friend. :]

;A;
"Can you see? Do you know?
The string behind you, it's shiny and pretty.
Where is my string.
Give me because I don't know.
Give me your string.
Give me everything."
-grasshoppa
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2009 10:58:40 AM

Lol didn't you try trolling recently? :)
President of DDO