CiRrO

Doesntmatter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2009 2:54:12 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
*Sigh* Can all the rumors cease about me:

I am, and never was Josh. His use of my name doesn't = I am him --> Anyone could do that on a forum.

Look, if anyone was hurt by my past actions with the CWO I apologized a while ago, but will restate that: I am sorry (my intent was never out of malice, I just got caught up in things, that happens to most ppl, does it not?)

Now, to my critics reading: You probably dont believe this post, nor am I compelling you to do so. Also, from here on in STOP referring me to one I am not. But I offer some semblance of proof (if your curious minds wish answers)

Name: Kevin Cirronella <-- Find my facebook, I am on the Kellenberg Memorial HS network. Shouldnt be hard to find, since I know of no other kevin cirronellas. If you want answers just send me a friend request with the msg: DDO and I'll know its you. Everyone got it? Furthermore, if none of my critics want to find answers through this means, and wish to rely on arbitrary and nonsensical means, such as faceless forums, then I say you are all cowards, and malicious ppl who only want to further demean my name.

P.S. This account will probably be banned in the next few days, since my IP is clearly on record, but this was necessary to put an end to this rather annoying problem. Also, if I am correct, the one who keeps posing as me will probably try to say that "this isnt Cirro, I'm the real Cirro" blah blah like has been done in the past. And do I see an Orric? Plz, stop being annoying and leave me alone.

Again, I apologize to all.

Sincerely,

Kevin P. Cirronella (aka CiRrO)
Harlan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2009 3:01:14 PM
Why do you care enough about this to give detailed instructions on how people can cyberstalk you? It's kinda weird.
Doesntmatter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2009 3:07:41 PM
At 12/15/2009 3:01:14 PM, Harlan wrote:
Why do you care enough about this to give detailed instructions on how people can cyberstalk you? It's kinda weird.

Well, all the information about me is already out there, so no harm in reiterating it. If it wasnt, then that would be a different story. And the reason I am being so detailed is that the more detailed it is, the quicker (I hope) it will all be put to rest. All I want is for 1. ppl to stop pretending to be me and 2. this issue will come to a rest