Memorable DDO Quotes

johngriswald
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2009 9:06:08 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
My first:

Godsand:I would logically think that I would see many creatures which are partly two different types of creatures as one. Like a crocoduck.
Harlan:: : Man, google images is great. http://cdn3.knowyourmeme.com....
Godsands: Damn right is that evolution means! What is that called if not evolution?
Harlan: Photoshop.
Having problems with the fans site? Suggestions? Can't log in? Forgot your password? Want to be an editor and write opinion pieces? PM Me and I'll get it sorted out.

ddofans.com
Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2009 10:03:48 PM
I may be a, "douche", Solo, but a douche goes place you'll never go!
- cmrnprk07

If you don't believe it, you can go to my photo album and see the screenshot for yourself.
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
BellumQuodPacis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2009 5:33:12 AM
At 12/10/2009 9:28:46 PM, Orric wrote:

At 10/21/2008 1:25:19 PM, Kleptin wrote:
I'd gladly welcome Cirro back to the forum if he

1. Stops working together with Josh in making accounts and vote bombing us.
2. Actively repairs the damage that has been done with vote bombing

(I have over a dozen debates where my opponents forfeited 2 or more rounds and or could not speak English, and they have 60+ votes. Seriously, it doesn't take more than 50 IQ points to figure out what's going on)

Touching.

Stop touching me.
johngriswald
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2009 10:22:35 AM
beem0r: I was minding my own business, browsing the intarwebs, when suddenly the truth was revealed to me through one of my peers. Due to the extreme importance of this revelation, I feel I am compelled to reveal this truth to all of you -- to shout the good news, as it were, from the proverbial rooftops.

Jesus backwards sounds like sausage. Discuss.

DATCMOTO: Tumbleweed Video
Kleptin:"God", backwards, is "dog". In some countries, dog meat is consumed and occasionally made into sausages.

Coincidence? I think not.
Nailbait: Oh yeah? Well DATCMOTO backwards is...exactly as nonsensical as DATCMOTO forwards.
DATCMOTO: You looking for a fight pencil-neck?
Kleptin: Physical threats are not appreciated on this forum. Nor are they very Christian.
DATCMOTO: You cannot physically threaten someone over the internet.. unless I say " I know where you live and I'm coming round "
There are fights other than physical y'know:

Matthew 12:30 (The Message)

30"This is war, and there is no neutral ground. If you're not on my side, you're the enemy; if you're not helping, you're making things worse.

JBlake: I like Susej, egg, and cheese english muffins.
MistaKurtz: Reported for physical threats.
DATCMOTO: Where abouts in Sydney do you live?

Matthew 12:30 (The Message)
30"This is war, and there is no neutral ground. If you're not on my side, you're the enemy; if you're not helping, you're making things worse.
Having problems with the fans site? Suggestions? Can't log in? Forgot your password? Want to be an editor and write opinion pieces? PM Me and I'll get it sorted out.

ddofans.com
johngriswald
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2009 10:28:48 AM
At 12/16/2009 10:24:54 AM, Mirza wrote:
John I thought you were a Christian...

Yes I am, what's your point? Are you saying that if you are a Christian you can't find humor in things that are clearly humorous?

When people want to be serious, I'll be serious, but when people are just making jokes that are clearly directed at people (most of whom I think are merely using religion for their own importance and aren't really christians at all) then I have no problem laughing.

ddofans.com
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2009 3:12:45 PM
At 11/2/2009 5:44:34 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 11/2/2009 4:01:13 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 11/2/2009 3:59:24 PM, Volkov wrote:
I'm sure it is. Were you also aware the Moon is actually alive and dances at night when you're not looking?

I've seen it, Volkov. It's a phenomenon easily explained by the aliens from the 5th dimension which are secretly controlling the Illuminati like puppets, and are using the moon as a temporary base.

Not quite, but close. The Earth is alive, not the Moon. That's an artificial satellite that was put into our orbit. Why do you think the Moon doesn't spin? The dark side of the moon is always facing away from us because that's where they keep hidden lunar bases that would be visible to a telescope if it were to face us.
leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2009 3:22:01 PM
Not quite, but close. The Earth is alive, not the Moon. That's an artificial satellite that was put into our orbit. Why do you think the Moon doesn't spin? The dark side of the moon is always facing away from us because that's where they keep hidden lunar bases that would be visible to a telescope if it were to face us.

LOL! That's a goodun.

One of my faves is in my signature...

Godsands: "Satan goes to church, did you know that?"
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"Satan goes to church, did you know that?" - Godsands

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
johngriswald
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2009 6:37:19 AM
banker: Who would be a batter leader for a peacefull world? Who would be a batter example for children?

Cerebral Narcissist - Well let me see now, Jesus was fond of fish, after all he often prepared fish dishes for his friends and I think a couple of his disciples were fisherman. I am certain that Jesus not only had some excellent batter recipes he was also well practiced in their use.

Mohammed on the other hand I am not too sure, as a businessman with many wives he probably, given the nature of the age, did not cook.

So I would say Jesus would certainly be the leader in terms of batter.

ddofans.com
johngriswald
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2009 6:39:08 AM
banker:
Mirza I assume you choosed fighting alah (god)way to respond to me,instead of "peacefull muhammuds" way...!
Also please explain why I would want you to like me? I might not get your quran training..!
Now I see in some way you responded to my questions. So please explain which of my questions you answered..?
Perticularly I like you to answer since we had 2 fighters 1 the pagans and 1 god..! And only muhammud was peacefull...!
Now muhammud decided that gods fighting way is wrong,why did he not unite with the pagans ..?
with god you would not talk but with the pagans he could talk...?
If he could talk to god why did he not convince god to become peacefull?
Please help me out

Sylux: What...?

Banker: Reading comperhanshion skill sharpening is advised . Kaplan is a good source

ddofans.com
johngriswald
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2009 9:42:49 PM
commoncents:
I have catered and cooked for my fam since i was 5.
I have graduated from the best culinary school in the country.
I have worked with the likes of John Besh, eric ripert, michael voltaggio, Paul Prudhomme, emeril lagasse, susan spicer, Donald Links. And my fam.
I have also prepped for Ferran Adrià

johngriswald:
http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com...

ddofans.com
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2009 5:24:49 AM
At 12/16/2009 10:28:48 AM, johngriswald wrote:
Yes I am, what's your point? Are you saying that if you are a Christian you can't find humor in things that are clearly humorous?

When people want to be serious, I'll be serious, but when people are just making jokes that are clearly directed at people (most of whom I think are merely using religion for their own importance and aren't really christians at all) then I have no problem laughing.
Joking about God isn't funny. It's mocking. You don't joke about God, but about permissible things.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2009 5:27:08 AM
At 12/22/2009 5:24:49 AM, Mirza wrote:

Joking about God isn't funny. It's mocking. You don't joke about God, but about permissible things.

See you disagree with mocking Atheists?
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2009 5:44:45 AM
At 12/22/2009 5:27:08 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
I am against mocking of any religion/belief.
johngriswald
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2009 7:41:22 AM

There's a difference between joking about God, and joking about those who claim to believe in God, but only believe in him to claim lordship over others.

ddofans.com
Nails
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2009 1:21:40 PM

How was the joke offensive in any way?
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2009 1:29:07 PM
At 12/22/2009 5:44:45 AM, Mirza wrote:

Even atheism?
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2009 1:40:24 PM
At 12/16/2009 3:12:45 PM, Volkov wrote:
At 11/2/2009 5:44:34 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 11/2/2009 4:01:13 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 11/2/2009 3:59:24 PM, Volkov wrote:
I'm sure it is. Were you also aware the Moon is actually alive and dances at night when you're not looking?

I've seen it, Volkov. It's a phenomenon easily explained by the aliens from the 5th dimension which are secretly controlling the Illuminati like puppets, and are using the moon as a temporary base.

....................................... rofl
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2009 1:46:30 PM
At 12/22/2009 1:43:25 PM, theLwerd wrote:
OMFG IS THAT FOR REAL?!?!?

LOOOOOOOOLLLLL wow

It was written by Volkov to mock Geo.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2009 1:47:09 PM
At 12/22/2009 5:44:45 AM, Mirza wrote:

Even atheism? Because a God would be an Atheist.
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2009 1:48:03 PM
At 12/22/2009 1:46:30 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:

LOOOOOOOOLLLLL wow

No, I wouldn't mock Geo that harshly. It's an actual quote:

http://www.debate.org...
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2009 1:52:45 PM
At 12/22/2009 1:48:03 PM, Volkov wrote:
At 12/22/2009 1:46:30 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:

LOOOOOOOOLLLLL wow

No, I wouldn't mock Geo that harshly. It's an actual quote:

http://www.debate.org...

Ah, si senior. Your name was at the top of the quote.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2009 2:26:03 PM
I can't believe he said that...

Obviously, the moon DOES spin. It spins at the exact same rate as the earth, which is why you can never see the other side of it (the dark side). It rotates on its axis exactly as fast as it revolves around the earth...

http://library.thinkquest.org...
President of DDO
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2009 2:31:33 PM
At 12/22/2009 2:30:43 PM, Vi_Veri wrote:
The dark side of the moon: http://www.my-generation.org.uk...

Wow, look at all of those alien lunar bases! Be prepared for detonation, people!!!
President of DDO
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2009 2:34:26 PM
At 12/22/2009 2:26:03 PM, theLwerd wrote:
I can't believe he said that...

Obviously, the moon DOES spin. It spins at the exact same rate as the earth, which is why you can never see the other side of it (the dark side). It rotates on its axis exactly as fast as it revolves around the earth...

If you continue reading the conversation, I addressed that. The fact that it spins, doesn't refute the point. The point is that the same side is always facing earth, and in order for it to do that, it must spin at the same rate as its revolutions. In that comment, I was just saying that it appears not to spin from our pov. And the moon's spin does not match the earths as you say, it matches it's own revolutions. This allows for only one side to face us.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat