Jump to topic:

DDO The Walking Dead Episode 16

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2013 12:28:19 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Sorry I got delayed in making a new episode. Ive been distracted recently by the Roast of James Franco, the creation of a DDO Weekly Stupid council, and I also got Simcity 5 and Ive been playing the hell out of it recently.

(When we left off, Thett had just blacked out after Drafterman steered the plane hard to the right because of a sudden shift of wind)

I had blacked out, and woke up by the sound of the plane slamming into the ground and my face plowing into the window.

"Mother f*cker!!!"
Nobody heard me though because the sound of the crash and everyone else screaming was deafening. The airplane screamed down the runway and was weaving left and right while sparks flew everywhere outside the plane.

Then the plane dipped to low to the left and the plane began to roll like a f*cking nascar that got into a wreck. Everyone was flying around in a dizzying whirl where for 15 seconds the only thing you could see were flashing images of broken airplane shards flying left and right, bodies and bags of gear being thrown around everywhere, and darkness brought on by taking hits to the head from all kinds of stuff.....

It lasted 15 seconds but it felt like 30 minutes.

We finally came to a stop with the plane almost down, well off from the path of the runway. I could feel blood and oil oozing down the back of my neck, and my left leg was wedged between what used to be the pilot's seat and an unconscious Ryuu.

"Everyone ok?" I asked, I was just hoping to hear another voice though.
"Thett you're awake?" Drafterman asked
"Yeah I wake up when we hit the ground, what the hell happened?"
"We lost too much speed so we had to land without the landing gear otherwise we would have plowed right into the water. The runway was slick though and sure enough we bounced up and down before rolling off into a crash"
"Is cyber ok up there?"
"Yeah he's good, he's beat up as hell though and bleeding a bit but he's good. Hows it look back there?"

"I don't know, I'm pinned between your seat and Ryuu who got knocked out. Frackjack, Phantom, you guys ok back there?" I shouted back.

"Nope, My leg is broken and Frack isnt moving, Im not even sure he's breathing."
"Alright, try to break some windows so we can get out, then those who are still ok can drag out the others"
"Shouldn't we hurry since the plane might explode?" - Cyber asked in a muffled voice, trying to avoid getting blood in his mouth
"We're completely out of gas, I don't see how thats an issue. Im more concerned about whether or not there might be zombies or an angry mob coming for us" I replied

Over the next 30 minutes we fought our way out of the plane and started dragging people and our gear out of it. Drafterman was miraculously unscathed while Cybertron and I had taken a bit of a beating. Phantom had his leg broken and both Ryuu and Frackjack were knocked out. Most of the gear managed to stay in their bags instead of bursting open, so we quickly re-armed and set up a shabby defensive position around the plane in case the worst were to happen, whatever that may be....

"Thett, what do we do next?" Drafterman asked
"What are you asking me for?"
"Well Ryuu is knocked out and you're the oldest person after him, so whats the plan?"

Talk about being put on the spot.....

I stammered for a little bit before I finally began to think straight. We cant move anywhere because two people are knocked out and another has a broken leg, and we couldn't drag them anywhere because theres no way that me, Drafterman, and cyber could haul Ryuu's fat a** anywhere since he was close to 280 pounds of muscle. Going out for help was super risky since you could not only run into zombies, but also maybe a gang of robbers who would then go towards the plane for gear, It would be easy pickings.

"The plan is to stay here, hope that Ryuu and Antidoter wake up, and until then we keep our eyes peeled for company and see what we can do to help Phantom and his leg."

We didn't have to wait too long for company to show up.

Cyber was the one who spotted them coming towards the plane. There were about 10-15 of them, and they were making their way up slowly. It was pitch black at night and we could only see their silhouettes, so we didn't know if they were human or zombies.

"Cyber, go over there in the bushes and hide there in the shrubs. If this goes bad then run and hide."
"Why? That just leaves you, Drafterman, and a crippled Phantom to defend"
"Were going to need some leeway to get these people to not kill us if they are coming for blood, we can bluff and make it look like theres four or five of us hiding in the shrubs with you which could very well save us."

Cyber nodded in understanding and scampered off into the wild shrubs that had long overgrown. I grabbed Ryuu's rifle and handed two pistols to both Drafterman and Phantom in preparation for what could be our last stand.

The figures drew closer, and they weren't making any sounds or stumbling everywhere with their arms waving around. They were humans, but that didn't make me feel any safer.

They drew closer, I could now see their faces from the moonlight. All of them looked pretty old, each about 50 years of age and up. One of them looked about 70. Also what was weird was that none of them had guns, they were actually armed with baseball bats, shovels, one had a wrench, and one person carried only a hammer...... If they came to kill us then the fight would be hysterically one sided.

I turned to Drafterman "Fire your gun once in the air as a warning shot, they're barely armed and we can easily persuade them from attacking with a show of force"

Drafterman nodded, held the pistol up in the air, and fired.

Everyone else immediately stopped. Several of them squatted down in defense while two of them simply ran away.... Then one of them slowly stood up and waved.

"Don't fire don't fire! We're here to help!"

I glanced at Drafterman who only looked back at me. Phantom only waited for me to do something as well....

"We're not going to hurt you but if you came to kill us we will defend ourselves!" One of them said.
"Are you the guys who we talked to over the radio who said they had some kinda solution for the zombies?" I yelled
"Wait.... You're the kids we were talking to who were at the Tamiami Airport in Florida?" They yelled back
"Yes sir, that would be us." I yelled back
There was a pause before another voice said "Well sh*t, I didn't think they'd actually make it"
Then the first one said, "Well welcome to the Bimini Islands, are you all ok?"

Phantom said "My legs broke and two of us are knocked out"
I whispered loudly at Phantom, "Phantom shut the hell up! We dont need them to know that half of us are hurt yet!"
"Oh sh*t, my bad" he said, realizing his mistake
"You guys are hurt??" They yelled
I rolled my eyes over Phantom's screw up. "Not all of us, only a few" I yelled back
"How many of you are there?"
"Theres 9 of us" I lied
"Over the radio I was told that the plane could only hold 6"

F*ck, Drafterman told them about how the plane could only hold 6 people

"Alright yeah, theres only 6 of us."
"Lying aint going to help ya kid" he said
"Well I still dont know if we can trust you guys or not."
"You dont have a choice now do you?"

I thought about it for a second, and he had a point. We're stranded on this Island and we sure as hell wont last long if we're on our own.

"Alright, we're lowering our guns. Can I get your name?"

Drafter and Phantom lowered their pistols, I lowered the rifle down to my side. One of the men walked up and said

"My name is Tvellalott, and welcome to the Bimini Islands"
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2013 12:29:34 PM
Last episode: http://www.debate.org...

Character list:

Active/Formerly active characters:

1 - Thett3
2 - Maikuru (Dead)
3 - Noumena (Dead)
4 - lannan13 (Dead)
5 - 16kadams (Dead)
6 - Airmax (No Longer Active)
7 - Pennington (Dead)
8 - LordKnuckle (Dead)
9 - Eitan_Zohar (Dead)
10 - RyuuKyuzo
11 - johnnyboy54 (Left for Dead)
12 - Smithereens (No Longer Active)
13 - DetectableNinja (No Longer Active)
14 - Cybertron
15 - Frackjack
16 - Drafterman
17 - Phantom
18 - Tvellalott

Soon to be introduced:

19 - Antidoter
20 - DoubtingDave
21 - Citra
22 - Ragnar
23 - Cermank
24 - 1HistoryGenius
25 - TUF
26 - Magic8000
27 - OberHerr
28 - Daytona
29 - Zaradi
30 - J.Y.A.A.
31 - Crypto
32 - Sarcastic Indeed
33 - Bullish
34 - Muzebreak
35 - MassiveDump
36 - Rajun
37 - jzonda41
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2013 2:24:21 PM
I sincerely hope that the group of island people isn't your way of shedding off most of the characters on the on-hold list.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2013 2:28:15 PM
At 9/3/2013 2:24:21 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
I sincerely hope that the group of island people isn't your way of shedding off most of the characters on the on-hold list.

maybe it is maybe it isnt ;)

cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2013 5:31:22 PM
At 9/3/2013 2:28:15 PM, imabench wrote:

i found a typo you first said that ryuu and frack were knocked out and then said that ryuu and antidoter were knocked out
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2013 5:51:33 PM
At 9/3/2013 5:31:22 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

i found a typo you first said that ryuu and frack were knocked out and then said that ryuu and antidoter were knocked out

I keep getting antidoter and frack confused >.> i meant frackgot knocked out. Anti hasnt been introduced yet

cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2013 5:52:35 PM
At 9/3/2013 5:51:33 PM, imabench wrote:

I keep getting antidoter and frack confused >.> i meant frackgot knocked out. Anti hasnt been introduced yet

i know just wanted to point that out
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2013 5:56:41 PM
At 9/3/2013 4:57:16 PM, Bullish wrote:
The fact that nobody died in the plane crash is unacceptable.

It was out of gas, going pretty slow, and was very small to begin with.

And I still have a plan for lots and lots of death.....

Bullish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2013 5:57:34 PM

ANTIATHEIST?
0x5f3759df
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2013 5:58:00 PM
At 9/3/2013 5:56:41 PM, imabench wrote:
At 9/3/2013 4:57:16 PM, Bullish wrote:
The fact that nobody died in the plane crash is unacceptable.

It was out of gas, going pretty slow, and was very small to begin with.

And I still have a plan for lots and lots of death.....

if its not to much to ask i'd like to die horribly very very horribly
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2013 6:00:14 PM
At 9/3/2013 5:57:34 PM, Bullish wrote:

ANTIATHEIST?

no, antidoter.

Antiatheist was already introduced and then promptly shot multiple times by both airmax and ryuu