Total Posts:16|Showing Posts:1-16
Jump to topic:

MBTI...nac

Magic8000
Posts: 975
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2013 10:38:49 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I'm an INTJ

http://www.personalitypage.com...

It said Ada Lovelace, Isaac Newton, and Niels Bohr had the same score.
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

"So Magic8000 believes Einstein was a proctologist who was persuaded by the Government and Hitler to fabricate the Theory of Relativity"- GWL-CPA
Magic8000
Posts: 975
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2013 10:43:55 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
This would be great for a cold reading. Little impractical for it, but it would kill.
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

"So Magic8000 believes Einstein was a proctologist who was persuaded by the Government and Hitler to fabricate the Theory of Relativity"- GWL-CPA
TheHitchslap
Posts: 1,231
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2013 7:29:01 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/9/2013 10:38:49 AM, Magic8000 wrote:
I'm an INTJ

http://www.personalitypage.com...

It said Ada Lovelace, Isaac Newton, and Niels Bohr had the same score.

INTJ's are awesome.

Hitchens was an INTJ as well
Thank you for voting!
donald.keller
Posts: 3,709
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2013 10:34:37 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
INTJ

I is not special...
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
ClassicRobert
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2013 10:58:55 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
ENFP
Extravert(1%) iNtuitive(88%) Feeling(12%) Perceiving(33)%
You have marginal or no preference of Extraversion over Introversion (1%)
You have strong preference of Intuition over Sensing (88%)
You have slight preference of Feeling over Thinking (12%)
You have moderate preference of Perceiving over Judging (33%)
Debate me: Economic decision theory should be adjusted to include higher-order preferences for non-normative purposes http://www.debate.org...

Do you really believe that? Or not? If you believe it, you should man up and defend it in a debate. -RoyLatham

My Pet Fish is such a Douche- NiamC

It's an app to meet friends and stuff, sort of like an adult club penguin- Thett3, describing Tinder
TheHitchslap
Posts: 1,231
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2013 7:43:42 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/9/2013 10:58:55 PM, ClassicRobert wrote:
ENFP
Extravert(1%) iNtuitive(88%) Feeling(12%) Perceiving(33)%
You have marginal or no preference of Extraversion over Introversion (1%)
You have strong preference of Intuition over Sensing (88%)
You have slight preference of Feeling over Thinking (12%)
You have moderate preference of Perceiving over Judging (33%)

what the hell?

Your the same as my gf haha!

Right on dude.
Thank you for voting!
TheHitchslap
Posts: 1,231
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2013 7:45:35 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/9/2013 10:39:21 PM, RoyLatham wrote:
INTJ

Seems like it's common for debate types.

Wouldn't surprise me, it seems as though we have a lot of rationals on this site, and the NF's I'm getting are kinda surprising.

I would have thought more xNTP's would be on here though, because they don't make a plan all the time and flexibility is needed in debates, so it's interesting to see how many "J" types there are
Thank you for voting!
ClassicRobert
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2013 7:47:37 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/10/2013 7:43:42 AM, TheHitchslap wrote:
At 9/9/2013 10:58:55 PM, ClassicRobert wrote:
ENFP
Extravert(1%) iNtuitive(88%) Feeling(12%) Perceiving(33)%
You have marginal or no preference of Extraversion over Introversion (1%)
You have strong preference of Intuition over Sensing (88%)
You have slight preference of Feeling over Thinking (12%)
You have moderate preference of Perceiving over Judging (33%)

what the hell?

Your the same as my gf haha!

Right on dude.

Interestingly enough, I don't think that I've met any other ENFPs in real life before.
Debate me: Economic decision theory should be adjusted to include higher-order preferences for non-normative purposes http://www.debate.org...

Do you really believe that? Or not? If you believe it, you should man up and defend it in a debate. -RoyLatham

My Pet Fish is such a Douche- NiamC

It's an app to meet friends and stuff, sort of like an adult club penguin- Thett3, describing Tinder
TheHitchslap
Posts: 1,231
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2013 7:51:02 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/10/2013 7:47:37 AM, ClassicRobert wrote:
At 9/10/2013 7:43:42 AM, TheHitchslap wrote:
At 9/9/2013 10:58:55 PM, ClassicRobert wrote:
ENFP
Extravert(1%) iNtuitive(88%) Feeling(12%) Perceiving(33)%
You have marginal or no preference of Extraversion over Introversion (1%)
You have strong preference of Intuition over Sensing (88%)
You have slight preference of Feeling over Thinking (12%)
You have moderate preference of Perceiving over Judging (33%)

what the hell?

Your the same as my gf haha!

Right on dude.

Interestingly enough, I don't think that I've met any other ENFPs in real life before.

They're nice people, very strong sense of play and very charismatic.

Though I find with my GF I have to keep her grounded sometimes with reality, otherwise nothing in the house will get done, she makes me "get loose" every now and then too so it works out pretty good.
Thank you for voting!
TheHitchslap
Posts: 1,231
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2013 7:54:02 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/10/2013 7:47:37 AM, ClassicRobert wrote:
At 9/10/2013 7:43:42 AM, TheHitchslap wrote:
At 9/9/2013 10:58:55 PM, ClassicRobert wrote:
ENFP
Extravert(1%) iNtuitive(88%) Feeling(12%) Perceiving(33)%
You have marginal or no preference of Extraversion over Introversion (1%)
You have strong preference of Intuition over Sensing (88%)
You have slight preference of Feeling over Thinking (12%)
You have moderate preference of Perceiving over Judging (33%)

what the hell?

Your the same as my gf haha!

Right on dude.

Interestingly enough, I don't think that I've met any other ENFPs in real life before.

Trudeau is an ENFP if you'd like an example:
Thank you for voting!
lannan13
Posts: 23,073
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2013 3:18:29 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
This forum was made last year in the mis. section.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~