Jump to topic:

Inferno Leaves DDO *

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2013 6:15:13 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
For now.... And no Im not kidding around this time. Im going on a hiatus, and I dont know when I will return. But I hope that you DDO, will hold it down for me until I return. Airmax, Koopin, WallStreet, Si, LeoJm, Man Is Good, Innomen, Andromeda Z, Tulle, Lady Royale, OOike, Chrum, Kermit, Geo, Politico, Meatros, AND to all of the people I did not name. You have all been inspirational to me.(wipes tears from eyes). I am going away now for personal reasons only. Nothing bad, but for a very enlightening experience indeed. So this week will be my last for a while. I just thought Id let you guys know. What do you think. Comments please.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2013 6:16:08 PM
At 9/11/2013 6:15:13 PM, inferno wrote:
For now.... And no Im not kidding around this time. Im going on a hiatus, and I dont know when I will return. But I hope that you DDO, will hold it down for me until I return. Airmax, Koopin, WallStreet, Si, LeoJm, Man Is Good, Innomen, Andromeda Z, Tulle, Lady Royale, OOike, Chrum, Kermit, Geo, Politico, Meatros, AND to all of the people I did not name. You have all been inspirational to me.(wipes tears from eyes). I am going away now for personal reasons only. Nothing bad, but for a very enlightening experience indeed. So this week will be my last for a while. I just thought Id let you guys know. What do you think. Comments please.

what!?!?!?! no don't leave!!!!
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Sitara
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2013 6:17:36 PM
I will kidnap you and make you come back!
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2013 6:24:50 PM
At 9/11/2013 6:16:08 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

No. I must leave right now. Thanks for the response..........
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2013 6:33:19 PM
I give it a week
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2013 6:36:43 PM
Again, can someone explain to me this strange concept of the internet hiatus? If you're busy you don't log on. If you're free and you feel like it, you log on. Why the ceremony?
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2013 6:38:22 PM
At 9/11/2013 6:36:43 PM, 000ike wrote:
Again, can someone explain to me this strange concept of the internet hiatus? If you're busy you don't log on. If you're free and you feel like it, you log on. Why the ceremony?

(crickets chirping)
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2013 6:49:58 PM

Good day to you all. =)
MassiveDump
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2013 7:31:56 PM
At 9/11/2013 6:34:39 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 9/11/2013 6:33:19 PM, thett3 wrote:
I give it a week

I give it 24 hours.

xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2013 7:48:48 PM

Amen.
Nolite Timere
rajun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2013 7:12:32 AM
Yeah yeah.... Man, am I not going to miss those threads which had nonsense in them *sigh...i loved him so much...NO noooooooo dooooo nooooottttttt gooooooo....
Only cool guys can see this....
leojm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2013 7:29:48 AM

Nooooo. You can't go. :'(
I don't want you to leave..
*Starts to cry*
What will I do without your funny personality and your witty answers, and you have always been there for me. This is going to be the worst day of my life if you leave. Please don't go.
Atrag
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2013 7:44:31 AM
Alcoholics do this too. "I'm not going to drink for a week just to prove a can!". See you in 24 hours.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2013 9:36:48 AM
At 9/11/2013 6:20:25 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
A resounding "meh".
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
TheAntidoter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2013 10:35:03 AM
At 9/12/2013 9:36:48 AM, imabench wrote:
A resounding "meh".
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
Citrakayah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2013 12:30:40 PM
At 9/12/2013 10:35:03 AM, TheAntidoter wrote:
At 9/12/2013 9:36:48 AM, imabench wrote:
A mesounding "reh".
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2013 12:38:39 PM
At 9/11/2013 6:16:08 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
leojm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2013 3:39:35 PM
At 9/12/2013 7:44:31 AM, Atrag wrote:
Alcoholics do this too. "I'm not going to drink for a week just to prove a can!". See you in 24 hours.

True, I thought I would leave but, this is like alcohol you get a couple of swigs and your on it.