Jump to topic:

DDO The Walking Dead Episode 19

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2013 12:01:21 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
(Ok I took a nap at 730 thinking I would wake up after an hour and have this up by 9, then my alarm doesn't go off and I sleep in until f*cking 1:00 AM. Thats why this is late, hopefully it wont happen again)

(When we left off Thett and the search party spotted 4 armored navy ships flying Nazi flags heading straight for South Bimini)

"Guys, f*ck, we need to get back to TV!" - Me
"It took us almost the entire day to get out here, theres no way in hell we can get back in time to warn TV" - Ryuu
"Then what the f*ck do we do?" - Phantom
"If we distract them they may come over here instead!" - Antidoter
"They're too far away, they wont be distracted by anything we do or can put together unless one of you has a 2 ton bomb lying around we can set off" - Citra
"So then what do we do?" - Me

"The only thing we can do is start making our way back and just pray to God that the ships either pass right by South Bimini without noticing that its populated, that they don't wanna fight, or that they just want something we can give them and appease them" - Citra

"Yeah because giving Nazi's whatever they want totally worked in the past and totally doesn't cause them to turn everything to sh*t later" - Ryuu
"Ryuu we don't have a choice, and id rather try to appease them and let them move on then try to pick a fight when they have four f*cking destroyers on their side" - Citra
"So then lets head back already!" - Thett

"Maybe we shouldn't head back" - Phantom

Everyone stared at Phantom

"Well when someone flies the Nazi flag it kinda indicates they are here to f*ck things up, and if we go back we could very easily be walking into a slaughter since there's no way we can make it back to town before they do...... But if we don't go back, we can avoid being killed since they probably wont search the entire Islands looking for us assuming that they aren't told that we're out here" - Phantom

"So we just sit here and let them potentially kill everyone in town? Is THAT what you're proposing??????" - Citra

"I know its not the most moral thing to do, but f*ck lets not do something stupid by walking into an obvious death trap here" - Phantom
"Absolutely out of the question. We have all the guns we need to get back to town and do what we can to drive out these potential Nazi's" - Citra

"Well I'm not going. You can all walk into a death trap if you want, I'm going to hang back here and wait til they ship out before going back into town" - Phantom
"Phantom god dammit we don't have time for this! We're heading back, ALL of us!" - Citra
"Then you'll have to carry me" - Phantom

"Citra just forget it, if he wants to be alone in the wilderness then let him" - Ryuu
"I don't think we should go back either" - Antidoter
"Oh for f*cks sake"- Ryuu
"I read about the Nazi's from books and the last place that TV would want me is anywhere near them, so Ill stay here with phantom" - Antidoter
"Fine then, anyone else wanna stay here?" - Citra
"I don't wanna stay back, but I think it would be best if I kept an eye on these two rather then leave them out here in the wile" - YYW

"Ok fine, so you stay out here with Anti and Phantom, Ill head back to town with Thett and Ryuu" - Citra
"Sounds good, lets roll" - Ryuu

===================================================================

It was almost midnight by the time we got back to South Bimini Island, we made great time since the slowest people stayed behind. All four Nazi ships weren't in sight, they either sailed around to the south side of the Island or bypassed us entirely.

We made our way towards the crossing point when suddenly, Tvellalott showed up.

"TV? what the hell are you doing all the way up here?"
"I came up looking for you guys because you were taking so f*cking long, we spotted four naval ships all matching Antidoter's description just off shore, and all of them-"
"Are flying Nazi flags, we know. We saw them in North Bimini and tried to get back in time to warn you but we just were too far away" - Ryuu

"Wait, wheres Phantom, Anti, and YYW?" - TV
"They stayed behind just in case the Nazi's landed and laid waste to the town. I tried to convince them to come but they want to play it safe" - Citra
"Thats fine, probably a smart move too. Get in the boat, we need to get back to town ASAP" - TV

We all piled in and rowed furiously to shore.

"Should we go back to the main town in Port Royal or should we take up defenses at the northern fort?" - I asked. South Bimini was only populated in the south east tip (Port Royal) and the northern tip, which faced North Bimini Island. Both had canals dug deep into town in such a way that parts of it were defended by water on three sides with only one road leading into them. These single entrances were fortified with all kinds of debris and stuff to the point where they were respectable forts.

"They didn't land when I left, so we don't need to fortify in the northern fort, but I've ordered the residents to start to take up defense within the forts as a precaution.... Ok everyone out, we gotta get back quick" - TV

We piled out of the rowboat and quickly gathered our stuff, and then we heard an earth shattering explosion in the distance. A massive fireball rose up into the sky like a volcanic eruption, and it was located right where Port Royal was.

Then there was a second explosion and fireball...... Followed by a third, a fourth, and 4 more after that. As we made our way closer to town jogging as fast as we could, we could make out the sound of automatic gunfire.

When we finally got back to town, everything was either on fire or had already been burned to the ground...... As we got closer we could see the fort was trashed and many of the residents lined up in the street on their knees, with several people in army uniforms holding assault weapons at them.

There were at least two dozen of them though so we couldn't fire on them, so we snuck up just enough to see and hear what was going on.

Then the head Nazi appeared, and started talking to the townspeople

"I am the head Nazi here, and you all are to address me simply as, 'Mr God.' "

"Oh this isn't going to end well at all" Ryuu muttered to TV

The Nazi leader continued. "As the head Nazi, It is my duty to make sure that the fourth reich will last 1,000 years and that the human race shall be cleansed of both zombies, and all other inferior beings."

He walked up to the first person in line. "How old are you?" he asked
"Im 58"

The head Nazi then pulled out a gun and shot her in the face to the horror of everyone else in line. He then calmly stated: "Old people are a burden. If you cannot carry your weight, you shall be put to death. You are either strong and worthy of living, or weak and unworthy"

He then shot the next three people in line in the face for also being old.

Then he came up to the one Latin guy in town

"Are you white and really sunburned or are you hispanic?" He asked him
"Im sA533;lo un humilde mexic-"

BAM. He shot him in the face.

He then walked up to the next guy in line, the one black person in town.

Before he could even ask him anything, he shot him in the face too.

"Mexicans and Niggers are inferior beings and shall be put to death on the spot" he proclaimed to the horrified townspeople

He made his way through the ranks shooting just about every last person in the face for being too old for his preference, and we simply couldn't do anything to stop him. We helplessly watched as the genocide unfolded right in our eyes, and there is no worse feeling in the world then watching everyone you've ever known meet a cruel, cruel death that they didn't deserve.... That nobody deserved.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2013 4:29:16 AM
I was going to make a joke this episode, but damn. I didn't think the nazis wouldn't get to killing immediately.

Nonetheless, I won't let the joke decay.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
Bullish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2013 4:17:20 PM
At 9/16/2013 10:33:45 PM, imabench wrote:

Active/Formerly active characters:

1 - Thett3
2 - Maikuru (Dead)
3 - Noumena (Dead)
4 - lannan13 (Dead)
5 - 16kadams (Dead)
6 - Airmax (No Longer Active)
7 - Pennington (Dead)
8 - LordKnuckle (Dead)
9 - Eitan_Zohar (Dead)
10 - RyuuKyuzo
11 - johnnyboy54 (Left for Dead)
12 - Smithereens (No Longer Active)
13 - DetectableNinja (No Longer Active)
14 - Cybertron
15 - Frackjack
16 - Drafterman
17 - Phantom
18 - Tvellalott
19 - Antidoter
20 - DoubtingDave
21 - Citra
22 - Ragnar
23 - Cermank
24 - 1HistoryGenius
25 - TUF

Soon to be Introduced:

26 - Magic8000
27 - OberHerr
28 - Daytona
29 - Zaradi
30 - J.Y.A.A.
31 - Crypto
32 - Sarcastic Indeed
33 - Bullish
34 - Muzebreak
35 - MassiveDump
36 - Rajun
37 - jzonda41

Magic is head Nazi Mr. God.
0x5f3759df
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2013 4:28:32 PM
At 9/24/2013 4:29:16 AM, daytonanerd wrote:
I was going to make a joke this episode, but damn. I didn't think the nazis wouldn't get to killing immediately.

Nonetheless, I won't let the joke decay.

Sorry if I offended anybody, but the Springtime for Hitler joke had to be made.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2013 5:39:41 PM
At 9/24/2013 4:29:54 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
Also, Ima, really? Mr. God??

Just wanted to make it clear that this guy is clinically insane.

Did Hitler even have that high of an opinion of himself?

Doubt it, which should say a lot about what kind a person that Thett and his friends are dealing with here :P
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

1Historygenius
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2013 10:31:24 PM
Just curious on the island's geography, there are little roads right? If there were roads they could take a car to the northern island and race back south, but I don't know what the infrastructure is like there.
"The chief business of the American people is business." - Calvin Coolidge

Latest debate - Reagan was a better President than Obama: http://www.debate.org...
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2013 2:15:54 AM
At 9/24/2013 10:31:24 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:
Just curious on the island's geography, there are little roads right? If there were roads they could take a car to the northern island and race back south, but I don't know what the infrastructure is like there.

There are roads, but keep in mind this is ten years into the future where gas isnt exactly plentiful

Ragnar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2013 11:43:02 AM
I hate to do this... But I'd love it if the town preacher tried to talk them down, only for Mr. God to take the man's bible, flip through it, see that it has not been purged of the Jew inspired Old Testament... Then of course shoot the preacher in the face (or run out of ammo or have the weapon jam; you know, the annoying spiritual moment where trying to kill someone doesn't quite work out).
http://en.wikipedia.org...

BTW you all need to play The Walking Dead video game, there's a town that kills anyone too old or otherwise weak; they even kill pregnant people and children since such places a burden on their new perfect society.
Unofficial DDO Guide: http://goo.gl...
(It's probably the best help resource here, other than talking to people...)

Voting Standards: https://goo.gl...

And please disable Smart-Quotes: https://goo.gl...
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2013 6:18:21 PM
At 9/25/2013 11:43:02 AM, Ragnar wrote:
I hate to do this... But I'd love it if the town preacher tried to talk them down, only for Mr. God to take the man's bible, flip through it, see that it has not been purged of the Jew inspired Old Testament... Then of course shoot the preacher in the face (or run out of ammo or have the weapon jam; you know, the annoying spiritual moment where trying to kill someone doesn't quite work out).
http://en.wikipedia.org...

BTW you all need to play The Walking Dead video game, there's a town that kills anyone too old or otherwise weak; they even kill pregnant people and children since such places a burden on their new perfect society.

Thats partly what inspired this episode ^

1Historygenius
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2013 8:36:29 PM
At 9/25/2013 2:15:54 AM, imabench wrote:

There are roads, but keep in mind this is ten years into the future where gas isnt exactly plentiful

I understand, I guess I would be someone who would urge for the group to use that little gas if it meant seeing more people, and a government at that. Then after finding out it was Nazis I would race back, but that's just me.

Latest debate - Reagan was a better President than Obama: http://www.debate.org...
Bullish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2013 10:41:39 PM
At 9/25/2013 8:36:29 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:

I understand, I guess I would be someone who would urge for the group to use that little gas if it meant seeing more people, and a government at that. Then after finding out it was Nazis I would race back, but that's just me.

Americans have never heard of bikes?
0x5f3759df
1Historygenius
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2013 3:20:21 PM
At 9/25/2013 10:41:39 PM, Bullish wrote:

Their old people, most don't have the ability for that kind of physical exercise.

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2013 6:09:50 PM
At 9/26/2013 3:20:21 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:
At 9/25/2013 10:41:39 PM, Bullish wrote:

Their old people, most don't have the ability for that kind of physical exercise.

1) Cars break down over time, especially when they dont get maintenance for over ten years and last used to run over zombies

2) There arent that many cars on an Island of 400 people to begin with

3) ITS MY DAMN STORY

Nidhogg
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2013 6:36:32 PM
Can I be in this? I want to see how I would die in a zombie/nazi infested universe.
Ridiculously Photogenic Debater

DDO's most mediocre member since at least a year ago
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2013 8:59:16 PM
At 9/26/2013 6:36:32 PM, Nidhogg wrote:
Can I be in this? I want to see how I would die in a zombie/nazi infested universe.

yeah ill add your name to the sign up sheet

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2013 9:00:02 PM

1 - Thett3
2 - Maikuru (Dead)
3 - Noumena (Dead)
4 - lannan13 (Dead)
5 - 16kadams (Dead)
7 - Pennington (Dead)
8 - LordKnuckle (Dead)
9 - Eitan_Zohar (Dead)
10 - RyuuKyuzo
14 - Cybertron
15 - Frackjack
16 - Drafterman
17 - Phantom
18 - Tvellalott
19 - Antidoter
20 - DoubtingDave
21 - Citra
22 - Ragnar
23 - Cermank
24 - 1HistoryGenius
25 - TUF

Soon to be Introduced:

26 - Magic8000
27 - OberHerr
28 - Daytona
29 - Zaradi
30 - J.Y.A.A.
31 - Crypto
32 - Sarcastic Indeed
33 - Bullish
34 - Muzebreak
35 - MassiveDump
36 - Rajun
37 - jzonda41
38 - Nidhogg

Ragnar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2013 9:10:47 AM
At 9/26/2013 6:36:32 PM, Nidhogg wrote:
I want to see how I would die in a zombie/nazi infested universe.

It's not that bad, unlike this one: http://www.collegehumor.com...
Unofficial DDO Guide: http://goo.gl...
(It's probably the best help resource here, other than talking to people...)

Voting Standards: https://goo.gl...

And please disable Smart-Quotes: https://goo.gl...
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2013 8:29:23 PM
At 9/26/2013 9:00:02 PM, imabench wrote:

1 - Thett3
2 - Maikuru (Dead)
3 - Noumena (Dead)
4 - lannan13 (Dead)
5 - 16kadams (Dead)
7 - Pennington (Dead)
8 - LordKnuckle (Dead)
9 - Eitan_Zohar (Dead)
10 - RyuuKyuzo
14 - Cybertron
15 - Frackjack
16 - Drafterman
17 - Phantom
18 - Tvellalott
19 - Antidoter
20 - DoubtingDave
21 - Citra
22 - Ragnar
23 - Cermank
24 - 1HistoryGenius
25 - TUF

Soon to be Introduced:

26 - Magic8000
27 - OberHerr
28 - Daytona
29 - Zaradi
30 - J.Y.A.A.
31 - Crypto
32 - Sarcastic Indeed
33 - Bullish
34 - Muzebreak
35 - MassiveDump
36 - Rajun
37 - jzonda41
38 - Nidhogg

Can't tell if anyone on this list is a nazi or not, since neither Magic nor Ober is listed as active.
#FeeltheFreezerBern