Jump to topic:

DDO dating game

PeanutShell
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2013 9:06:31 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Let's start off with our name and a little bit ourselves.
I'm Peanutshell, real name: Shelby/Bea I'm sixteen I live in Chicago since i was ten, i love anything argumental like a debate, love music especially pop Alternative i come across annoying online but i'm really shy and have been through alot so i hope i have gain a BFF or a date. :)
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2013 10:19:22 PM
I'm imabench, real name: Bench. I'm 20 and I have lived in Florida my whole life. I was only 13 when I committed my fourth murder and I just recently got on parole. I also run a meth lab that is disguised as a Breaking Bad enthusiast club, and the money we make goes to the funding for abortion clinics all over the Bible Belt.

aaaaaaaaaaand thats about everything that needs to be known ;D
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
MassiveDump
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2013 10:32:19 PM
I'm MassiveDump Real name: Massive H.W. Dump, and I am 15 years old. I like pina coladas and getting caught in the rain. One time at band camp, I stuck a flute somewhere to see if I could play the national anthem while standing on one leg. It worked beautifully. I faithfully write letters to Princess Celestia about he lessons I learn in friendship. I am not a member of the DDO Mafia because the DDO Mafia doesn't exist. I am currently arranging a mercenary squad in the Lylat System that consists of four to five talking animals; I will call it Star Dump; it will become a video game. If I could have one thing in this world, it would be a chance to do more that what ever if could I so be as jetpack.

"To go seven days with out a pun makes one weak."

Vote con.
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2013 10:35:36 PM
Hello we don't have names where I come from. I am prisoner 623769

My hobbies include automotive. Like driving around in a van with very tinted windows offering children free candy to come inside.

I now realize this is wrong..........and offer a healthy substitute rather than candy.
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2013 10:37:21 PM
At 9/30/2013 10:34:03 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 9/30/2013 10:26:05 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
Sorry I'm dating Massivedump right now.

Sorry I'm a free agent.

Honey, what are you telling me?
Nolite Timere
Chrysippus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2013 12:46:09 AM
Hello everyone. My name is Chrysippus; my real name is impossible to write here, as HTML does not support Greek letters. I'm over 2,292 years old now, but DDO refuses to accept my actual birthdate. I've been dead for 2,219 of those years, anyway, so it makes little difference. You might say I enjoy debating; I founded Stoicism, and that was fun until I died and I lost my tenure at the Academy. Since then I've amused myself by impersonating mall Santa Clauses and writing anonymous letters to the London Times. I found DDO four years ago, and have been addicted to it ever since.

Experienced, quiet, doesn't get out much; seeking likeminded female. Strictly platonic. Must be drugs and drama-free. If you've founded a school of philosophy, that's a major plus.
Cavete mea inexorabilis legiones mimus!
Calyn
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2013 12:53:37 AM
Addlepated Wonder:

I am Calyn. my real name is Lucius. I am seventeen turning eighteen soon. I am a weight lifter, debater, wrestler, lover, and dreamer. I am looking to gain another Elcor with equally big voluptuous childbearing hips. In all honesty, anything works :) a friend or date :) especially MassiveDump, I love redheads! jk :) would prefer someone who doesn't have a penis :)
brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2013 4:04:59 AM
Hi I am brian_eggleston, real name Harry Monk. I am a 45 year old homeless man looking for an attractive, sexy young lady for discrete exchange of courtesies (and bodily fluids). I am not fussy and I don't mind if the woman is an Asian babe or a blonde stunner, just so long as she between 18 and 20 years old, financially solvent, slim with medium to massive sized breasts and still a virgin.
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
Calyn
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2013 10:00:57 AM
At 10/1/2013 4:04:59 AM, brian_eggleston wrote:
Hi I am brian_eggleston, real name Harry Monk. I am a 45 year old homeless man looking for an attractive, sexy young lady for discrete exchange of courtesies (and bodily fluids). I am not fussy and I don't mind if the woman is an Asian babe or a blonde stunner, just so long as she between 18 and 20 years old, financially solvent, slim with medium to massive sized breasts and still a virgin.

Sarcastic Quip:

Your not demanding at all.
MassiveDump
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2013 10:05:44 AM
At 9/30/2013 10:37:21 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:

Sorry I'm a free agent.

I'm telling you I'm straight. Keep the baby.
Mysterious_Stranger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2013 10:48:12 AM
I am stranger, I am 99 years old to the day. I will appear to people after a large quantity of magic mushrooms has been consumed. I technically do not exist, so if you are reading this then you have probably consumed a large quantity of mushrooms, I am also asexual.
Turn around, go back.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2013 3:24:44 PM
Sorry, I'm with AZ at the moment.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2013 3:46:49 PM
At 10/1/2013 10:05:44 AM, MassiveDump wrote:

Sorry I'm a free agent.

Why is this happening to me again?!?!?!
Nolite Timere
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2013 3:47:40 PM
At 10/1/2013 3:46:49 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
At 10/1/2013 10:05:44 AM, MassiveDump wrote:

Sorry I'm a free agent.

Why is this happening to me again?!?!?!

lol
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
tylergraham95
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2013 11:09:04 AM
hello I'm tylergraham95 but most people call me Magic Man Graham. I am an active member of the Illuminati and I like smoking massive volumes of opium. My favorite hobby is performing magic tricks for children who are incredibly wealthy. I am 18 years old, red headed, and I have a twelve inch ruler. I already have a girlfriend of 2 years but I could use another one or two.
"we dig" - Jeanette Runquist (1943 - 2015)
MassiveDump
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2013 11:11:31 AM
At 10/22/2013 11:09:04 AM, tylergraham95 wrote:
hello I'm tylergraham95 but most people call me Magic Man Graham. I am an active member of the Illuminati and I like smoking massive volumes of opium. My favorite hobby is performing magic tricks for children who are incredibly wealthy. I am 18 years old, red headed, and I have a twelve inch ruler. I already have a girlfriend of 2 years but I could use another one or two.

If you know what I mean.
GiantSpoonMan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2013 12:07:18 PM
Hey what's going on my names Jim Russmore and I'm the type of guy who likes to have a good time. I'm a firm believer in the church and everything it stands for. I like to go on long walks and just think about life, it's a great chance to relax and just be. I've been known to be sort of an emotional guy who gets caught up in the silliest drama. I absolutely LOVE romantic comedies and novels. If you ever want to just sit down and really get to know someone i'm your guy! :) P.S. I also eat newborn babies in my free time.
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2013 1:56:26 PM
So much troll. This one poor girl just wanted to find a BFF and YOU A**HOLES had to just COME IN HERE and ruin her day. Wow.

I applaud you all on your work. Keep fighting the good fight.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
MassiveDump
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2013 5:46:21 PM
At 10/22/2013 1:56:26 PM, Zaradi wrote:
So much troll. This one poor girl just wanted to find a BFF and YOU A**HOLES had to just COME IN HERE and ruin her day. Wow.

It was a good prompt.

I applaud you all on your work. Keep fighting the good fight.
LtCmdrData
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2013 8:06:39 PM
Salutations. My name is Data and I am what you call an android. I was trapped here by a fluke in the time-space continuum, and have been happily residing in San Francisco for the last 130 years, 12 days, 18 minutes, 37 seconds and counting. As a machine, it is inadvisable for us to date. With my superhuman strength, my circuits go so hard, you would be unable to walk for days. Friendship is preferably to romance, especially as I have no overt sexual desires. However, if you do want romance, I prefer bald Borg women with narcissistic attitudes and claws. If you fit this description, call me.
Lt. Cmdr. Data

"I didn't ask him, but I doubt he would have sponsored lethal injection either. But I'll shoot him an e-mail since you suggested it." - Airmax http://www.debate.org...

"There is coffee in that nebula." Capt. Kathryn Janeway, FS Voyager
MassiveDump
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2013 9:42:40 PM
At 10/22/2013 8:06:39 PM, LtCmdrData wrote:
Salutations. My name is Data and I am what you call an android. I was trapped here by a fluke in the time-space continuum, and have been happily residing in San Francisco for the last 130 years, 12 days, 18 minutes, 37 seconds and counting. As a machine, it is inadvisable for us to date. With my superhuman strength, my circuits go so hard, you would be unable to walk for days. Friendship is preferably to romance, especially as I have no overt sexual desires. However, if you do want romance, I prefer bald Borg women with narcissistic attitudes and claws. If you fit this description, call me.

What? No phone number!?
LtCmdrData
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2013 9:46:05 PM
At 10/22/2013 9:42:40 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 10/22/2013 8:06:39 PM, LtCmdrData wrote:

What? No phone number!?

You don't need a phone number. Just send a signal over the air waves after generating a rift in space. I will pick up this signals and contact you.
Lt. Cmdr. Data

"I didn't ask him, but I doubt he would have sponsored lethal injection either. But I'll shoot him an e-mail since you suggested it." - Airmax http://www.debate.org...

"There is coffee in that nebula." Capt. Kathryn Janeway, FS Voyager
TheAntidoter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2013 12:19:01 PM
It's called Dating dot org for a reason.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
KingDebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2013 11:30:22 AM
Let's build a relationship Oi! Oi! Oi! 39-year old Hat Work here, soon-to-be owner of the biggest rubbish tip in South West Dumbarton and aspiring construction worker's assistant! I'm not a big hit with the ladies, so I am able to say yes to any girl who fancies me.