Total Posts:20|Showing Posts:1-20
Jump to topic:

Who is who?

comoncents
Posts: 5,647
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2009 8:41:43 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
For all the new people, lets get this straight.

Who is the mod?
Who is the owner of this site?
Who is askbob?
Who takes care of ddofans?
Who takes care of the wiki?
Who are the other mods?
Who is johngriswald?

Who is who?
If you can think of other important people, than please add.
LeafRod
Posts: 1,548
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2009 9:15:07 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Who is the mod?
Who is the owner of this site?
Who is askbob?
Who takes care of ddofans?
Who takes care of the wiki?
Who are the other mods?
Who is johngriswald?

wjmelements, Phil, founder of DDOFans, askbob, johngriswald, mongeese mongoose and feverish, Nate.
s0m31john
Posts: 1,879
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2009 9:28:17 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/23/2009 9:15:07 PM, LeafRod wrote:
Who is the mod?
Who is the owner of this site?
Who is askbob?
Who takes care of ddofans?
Who takes care of the wiki?
Who are the other mods?
Who is johngriswald?

wjmelements, Phil, founder of DDOFans, askbob, johngriswald, mongeese mongoose and feverish, Nate.

You need a fact check. I first created an external website for Debate.org and it was called debatef.com. It was then expanded upon by PoeJoe, myself, askbob, and a few other members. The current DDOFans is owned and paid for by me, and it is run by Askbob and whoever he as decided to help him because I have been very busy with school.
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2009 9:33:21 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/23/2009 9:28:17 PM, s0m31john wrote:
At 12/23/2009 9:15:07 PM, LeafRod wrote:
Who is the mod?
Who is the owner of this site?
Who is askbob?
Who takes care of ddofans?
Who takes care of the wiki?
Who are the other mods?
Who is johngriswald?

wjmelements, Phil, founder of DDOFans, askbob, johngriswald, mongeese mongoose and feverish, Nate.

You need a fact check. I first created an external website for Debate.org and it was called debatef.com. It was then expanded upon by PoeJoe, myself, askbob, and a few other members. The current DDOFans is owned and paid for by me, and it is run by Askbob and whoever he as decided to help him because I have been very busy with school.

You're back!!! Have you been doing well?
johngriswald
Posts: 1,294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2009 9:42:10 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/23/2009 9:15:07 PM, LeafRod wrote:
Lol I'm not Nate.
Having problems with the fans site? Suggestions? Can't log in? Forgot your password? Want to be an editor and write opinion pieces? PM Me and I'll get it sorted out.

ddofans.com
PoeJoe
Posts: 3,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2009 10:42:21 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/23/2009 9:15:07 PM, LeafRod wrote:
Who is the mod?
Who is the owner of this site?
Who is askbob?
Who takes care of ddofans?
Who takes care of the wiki?
Who are the other mods?
Who is johngriswald?

wjmelements, Phil, founder of DDOFans, askbob, johngriswald, mongeese mongoose and feverish, Nate.

Lol @ ignorance.
Television Rot: http://tvrot.com...
PoeJoe
Posts: 3,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2009 10:50:27 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/23/2009 8:41:43 PM, comoncents wrote:
For all the new people, lets get this straight.

Who is the mod?

The owners of this site.

Who is the owner of this site?

Good question: http://www.webcorp.com...

Who is askbob?

Guy who got banned for openly launching an assault on the owners of this site. Now he is reincarnated as Griswald. He runs DDOFans.

Who takes care of ddofans?

s0m31john owns the website, but officially the administrators are askbob and JBlake.

Who takes care of the wiki?

It's a wiki, but primarily it's askbob.

Who are the other mods?

On where?

Who is johngriswald?

Askbob.

Who is who?

A little redundant, no?

If you can think of other important people, than please add.

This guy is pretty important: http://www.debate.org...
Television Rot: http://tvrot.com...
comoncents
Posts: 5,647
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2009 11:17:07 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/23/2009 10:50:27 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
At 12/23/2009 8:41:43 PM, comoncents wrote:
For all the new people, lets get this straight.

Who is the mod?

The owners of this site.

Who is the owner of this site?

Good question: http://www.webcorp.com...

Who is askbob?

Guy who got banned for openly launching an assault on the owners of this site. Now he is reincarnated as Griswald. He runs DDOFans.

Who takes care of ddofans?

s0m31john owns the website, but officially the administrators are askbob and JBlake.

Who takes care of the wiki?

It's a wiki, but primarily it's askbob.

Who are the other mods?

On where?

Who is johngriswald?

Askbob.

Who is who?

A little redundant, no?

If you can think of other important people, than please add.

This guy is pretty important: http://www.debate.org...

Dude, you do not know how much that helps.
Thanks. Really.
Who bans people and reinstates them.
comoncents
Posts: 5,647
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2009 11:33:32 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/23/2009 9:42:10 PM, johngriswald wrote:
At 12/23/2009 9:15:07 PM, LeafRod wrote:
Lol I'm not Nate.

If you are so young, who is the old dude in the pic.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2009 4:25:10 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/23/2009 11:17:07 PM, comoncents wrote:
Thanks. Really.
Who bans people and reinstates them.

You need to lrn the interwebz.

The mod.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2009 4:25:30 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/23/2009 11:33:32 PM, comoncents wrote:
At 12/23/2009 9:42:10 PM, johngriswald wrote:
At 12/23/2009 9:15:07 PM, LeafRod wrote:
Lol I'm not Nate.

If you are so young, who is the old dude in the pic.

You also need to learn humour.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
johngriswald
Posts: 1,294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2009 6:48:36 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/23/2009 11:33:32 PM, comoncents wrote:
At 12/23/2009 9:42:10 PM, johngriswald wrote:
At 12/23/2009 9:15:07 PM, LeafRod wrote:
Lol I'm not Nate.

If you are so young, who is the old dude in the pic.

http://images.google.com...
Having problems with the fans site? Suggestions? Can't log in? Forgot your password? Want to be an editor and write opinion pieces? PM Me and I'll get it sorted out.

ddofans.com
comoncents
Posts: 5,647
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2009 11:04:33 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/24/2009 6:48:36 AM, johngriswald wrote:
At 12/23/2009 11:33:32 PM, comoncents wrote:
At 12/23/2009 9:42:10 PM, johngriswald wrote:
At 12/23/2009 9:15:07 PM, LeafRod wrote:
Lol I'm not Nate.

If you are so young, who is the old dude in the pic.

http://images.google.com...

That is funny. I thought that was you for like a month.
I figured it out when you posted a video of you eating paper and i pieced together that you were askbob. Thats why i was asking you age and stuff.
johngriswald
Posts: 1,294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2009 11:11:56 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/24/2009 11:04:33 AM, comoncents wrote:
At 12/24/2009 6:48:36 AM, johngriswald wrote:
At 12/23/2009 11:33:32 PM, comoncents wrote:
At 12/23/2009 9:42:10 PM, johngriswald wrote:
At 12/23/2009 9:15:07 PM, LeafRod wrote:
Lol I'm not Nate.

If you are so young, who is the old dude in the pic.

http://images.google.com...

That is funny. I thought that was you for like a month.
I figured it out when you posted a video of you eating paper and i pieced together that you were askbob. Thats why i was asking you age and stuff.

I'm johngriswald, I'm not askbob.
Having problems with the fans site? Suggestions? Can't log in? Forgot your password? Want to be an editor and write opinion pieces? PM Me and I'll get it sorted out.

ddofans.com
johngriswald
Posts: 1,294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2009 11:12:17 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Askbob is the person who runs the fans site for John
Having problems with the fans site? Suggestions? Can't log in? Forgot your password? Want to be an editor and write opinion pieces? PM Me and I'll get it sorted out.

ddofans.com
comoncents
Posts: 5,647
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2009 11:13:19 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/24/2009 11:12:17 AM, johngriswald wrote:
Askbob is the person who runs the fans site for John

Everyone said you are.
johngriswald
Posts: 1,294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2009 11:16:58 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/24/2009 11:13:19 AM, comoncents wrote:
At 12/24/2009 11:12:17 AM, johngriswald wrote:
Askbob is the person who runs the fans site for John

Everyone said you are.

Everyone is deluded as you can clearly see my screen name says johngriswald.
Having problems with the fans site? Suggestions? Can't log in? Forgot your password? Want to be an editor and write opinion pieces? PM Me and I'll get it sorted out.

ddofans.com
wjmelements
Posts: 8,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2009 11:45:02 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/23/2009 8:41:43 PM, comoncents wrote:
Who is the mod?
I am the moderator.
Who is the owner of this site?
Joshandr31
Who is askbob?
Joshandr31
Who takes care of ddofans?
Joshandr31
Who takes care of the wiki?
Joshandr31 and myself
Who are the other mods?
I am the moderator.
Who is johngriswald?
Johngriswald.
Who is who?
Who is who.
</joking>
<serious>
Who is the mod?
Phil
Who is the owner of this site?
Phil
Who is askbob?
Scissorhands7
Who takes care of ddofans?
askbob
Who takes care of the wiki?
askbob primarily, wjmelements majorly, and a few other people make contributions as well.
Who are the other mods?
There are no other mods on DDO.
Who is johngriswald?
Beem0r or askbob. He may be his own person, though.
Who is who?
Who is who.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light