Is This a Vote Bomb?

LoopsEye
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2013 11:25:34 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
http://www.debate.org...

Never the less debate is about Quran many people would not like to vote for Islam But

I BELIEVE HONESTY HAVE NO RELIGON..

If you think its a vote bomb please be support honesty and be Kind Enough to Report It..

Thanks.

Voter says:
Conduct to Con. Pro broke rule 4

Pro says:
I did not broke the Rule-4 Other voters have witnessed Even Pro admit that His Rule was UnClear

"because of a lack of clarification on my behalf and his inability to distinguish between the difference in meaning of 'has to only' and 'only has to'.

Person x has to only eat the burger = Person X must only eat the burger.

Person x only has to eat the burger = Person X at least has to eat the burger."

This was his own comment

Pro opened up with an argument from the Qur'an being historically accurate. Con successfully refuted this argument. Pro's initial argument then fades away. Pro never responded to Con on that argument, therefore Con deserves the argument point as well.

Pro demanded new argument saying He is Agnostice!
It was his demaned so dont have to waste time here what he rejected and produced new proof!

Pro says:

As an agnostic atheist, I don't see a good reason to accept what is written in the Bible, so such argument inherently fails to convince me as it relies on a biblical account.

Debate says:

There are two dicitonaries THERE SHOWING MUNIER SHOWING "MUNIR=LIGHTSOME=REFLECTING LIGHT" AND IN CONTRAST TO DESCRIPTION OF SOURCE A BODY IT CLEARLY MEANS IF IT IS REFLECTING LIGHT" and I also poved in Debate that In arabic a word

Debate says:
I HAVE CLAERLY SHOWN with the help of pictures
THAT SPERM THE NUTFA according to dictonary means combiantion of male+female cell which TRANSFORMS INTO EMBRYO.

Debate says:
Instead Non-Muslims Historians write He was "Ummi"(Illiatrate) surrounded by Spies!(8)

Arogent Pro:

If you are reading only to vote, then you should read no further. I have already won the debate in Round 2 The points below are not there to win me the debate; I have already won. I'm only presenting them because I'm not accustomed to avoid challenges.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Skeptics: Any Question about Islam? --> http://www.debate.org...

No Foul Language, No Trolls in My Topics Give & Take Respect.

Muhammad(pbuh) married a Child? --> http://www.debate.org...
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2013 12:56:16 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/14/2013 12:24:00 AM, Smithereens wrote:
Why don't you ask Airmax? Our benevolent Dictator won't execute you like he has all the other children.

It's probably best just not to take the risk... There is a reason children fear me.

To answer the OP:

I wouldn't call this a vote bomb at all. The voter does a good job explaining his vote and establishing why he votes the way he does. By definition it can't be a vote bomb (which I loosely define as votes that fail to provide sufficient explanation for the points awarded - meaning a 7 point vote is often the most likely to be a vote bomb, but is not exclusively a vote bomb).

This vote was reviewed and it was determined to be a good enough vote. I do however question the wisdom of the conduct point awarded, but since another gray area vote on that debate was also allowed to stand, while the debate also happened not to be close in voting when the vote was reviewed, it was determined that the vote should not be deleted due to a gray area conduct point awarded.
Debate.org Moderator