Total Posts:5|Showing Posts:1-5
Jump to topic:

Is it true that Lowland Scots are traitors?

Adam2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2013 2:29:44 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I was reading something about how "The Scots-Irish made America," and a Scottish person got mad because those "so-called Scots" were the Lowlanders who really were English and hated Celtic culture, and were more Anglo-Saxon, and betrayed Scotland to the Saxons. Hell, the nobles were Anglo-Saxons. But is it true?
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2013 4:34:59 PM
At 10/16/2013 2:29:44 PM, Adam2 wrote:
I was reading something about how "The Scots-Irish made America," and a Scottish person got mad because those "so-called Scots" were the Lowlanders who really were English and hated Celtic culture, and were more Anglo-Saxon, and betrayed Scotland to the Saxons. Hell, the nobles were Anglo-Saxons. But is it true?

Wrong forum.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Adam2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2013 4:41:42 PM
At 10/16/2013 2:29:44 PM, Adam2 wrote:

Did I? I'm sorry. I meant to put this in history.