Total Posts:6|Showing Posts:1-6
Jump to topic:

No way out?

angii
Posts: 130
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2013 5:59:33 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
is there no way i can delete a post on an opinion on which i clicked accidentally or posting on the side which i disagree with? can anyone help?
BrOkEn AnGii
angii
Posts: 130
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2013 9:43:38 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/18/2013 6:29:31 AM, Smithereens wrote:
Pray to Airmax. He will save thee if thy heart is right.

hahaha what is that suppose to mean? :P
BrOkEn AnGii
ClassicRobert
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2013 9:46:52 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/18/2013 9:43:38 AM, angii wrote:
At 10/18/2013 6:29:31 AM, Smithereens wrote:
Pray to Airmax. He will save thee if thy heart is right.

hahaha what is that suppose to mean? :P

He's the site president/moderator. Just shoot Airmax1227 a note, and he should be able to help.
Debate me: Economic decision theory should be adjusted to include higher-order preferences for non-normative purposes http://www.debate.org...

Do you really believe that? Or not? If you believe it, you should man up and defend it in a debate. -RoyLatham

My Pet Fish is such a Douche- NiamC

It's an app to meet friends and stuff, sort of like an adult club penguin- Thett3, describing Tinder
angii
Posts: 130
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2013 9:49:17 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/18/2013 9:46:52 AM, ClassicRobert wrote:
At 10/18/2013 9:43:38 AM, angii wrote:
At 10/18/2013 6:29:31 AM, Smithereens wrote:
Pray to Airmax. He will save thee if thy heart is right.

hahaha what is that suppose to mean? :P

He's the site president/moderator. Just shoot Airmax1227 a note, and he should be able to help.

okay thanks!
BrOkEn AnGii
lannan13
Posts: 23,065
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2013 4:24:05 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/18/2013 5:59:33 AM, angii wrote:
is there no way i can delete a post on an opinion on which i clicked accidentally or posting on the side which i disagree with? can anyone help?

In all technicality no, in theory yes. Airmax.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~