Jump to topic:

DDO The Walking Dead Episode 21

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2013 8:23:40 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
(Previous episode: http://www.debate.org... )
(Thett was captured by the invading Nazi's while Ryuu and TV escaped)

When I came too, my head felt like it was spinning. I was groggy as sh*t and it must have taken me a full 10 minutes to be able to get myself together.

When I finally came to, I found myself tied to a chair in the same shed that me, Ryuu, and TV slept in the night before, only this time it was me and five armed guards.

And Mr.God was sitting across from me.

I was a little taken aback by how young he looked..... All of his henchmen were at least in their 40's whereas Mr. God looked like he was 24 or so. His clean and clear face stood in stark contrast to the battle-scared and aged faces of his henchmen who all had their guns aimed at me.

"Glad you could join us, My name is Mr.God, I'm the head of this entire operation, and I have a couple of questions for you regarding a couple different things.... How you answer to my questions will help me determine whether I should let you join me, or if I should kill you right here." He paused to let the words sink in "Do you understand?"

I nodded

"Fantastic." Mr. God said "My officers already asked you a few questions before you passed out and noth-"
"I didn't pass out, he knocked me out with a blow to the head" - Me
"He knocked you out because you were being a smart a**. Interrupt me again and Ill shoot you in your knee, understand?"
I relaxed into my seat "Yeah I understand"

"Very well..... Now, almost everyone on this island is in their 60's and 70's, yet you appear to be in your early 30's, are you from around here?" - Mr. God
"No"
"Where are you from?"
"Florida"
His eyes opened in interest. "You're from the US?"
"I am"
"What can you tell me about Florida?"
"It got hit pretty hard"

Mr God leaned forward, still very interested in what I had to say for some weird reason

"Everyone out, leave us alone please" - Mr. God said to his henchmen
"Sir are you sir? He might try t-"
"EVERYONE OUT RIGHT NOW, THATS AN ORDER!" - Mr. God exploded
Everyone immediately shuffled out. Even I was taken aback by how he flew off the handle seemingly out of nowhere

"Let me explain how my army works..... Normally when we capture new people and recruit them, they start out at the very bottom of the ranks and do all the menial, lethal work. The average lifespan of people in the lower ranks is roughly ten days before they die.... Those who give me information that is useful to me though are allowed to be admitted with a higher rank where life expectancy is much, much higher........." - Mr. God

He went on

"Im very interested in information regarding Florida since I intend to build my new empire there, and if you give me everything you know about Florida and that its good news, then I not only will let you live, ill let your friends live too"

F*ck, he found the others.....

Or he may be bluffing......

Which friends is he referring to? Phantom and Anti, or Ryuu and TV?

Or he may be bluffing.......

I played it carefully "From the explosions I hear I thought that you had wiped out everyone"
He nodded. "The town is dead, but my men found several others outside of town who could prove useful to us"
"Everyone else was in town, I was the only one who wasn't" - I lied, hoping he would take the bait
"Nope, we found a group of three people poking around the Northern Island when we swept through it"

He fell for it, I knew now he was talking about Antidoter, YYW, and Phantom. He either doesn't know about Ryuu and TV, or they're dead. Id still like to keep YYW, Phantom, and Anti alive though, so I told him everything

"I came here from Florida roughly ten years ago, but im sure you'll be pleased with the current State of Florida if it stayed the same since I left...."
"And what state would that be?" - Mr. God
"Its completely empty"
He laughed "Horse sh*t, Florida was the fourth most populated state in the whole US, you really think I would believe that its empty?"

"It got hit by a really bad hurricane almost immediately after the outbreak happened and after everything had already gone to hell..... The hurricane wiped out just about all the zombies South of Miami and probably wiped out a good chunk of them in the rest of Florida too"

His amused smirk dissipated, he could tell that there was truth to my information just from my tone and facial expression. "How do I know if any of that is true?" He asked

"I was 18 when the hurricane hit and wiped almost all of them out, do you think I would have survived on my own if that didn't happen and if I were lying?"

"Were you alone though? How did you get to the Bahamas if you were flying solo?"
"I ran into people who had access to a plane, and we crash landed here when we flew it"
"And what happened to those who were on the plane with you?"
"Some of them later died, others lived and were here on the Island with me when you and your lot showed up"

"Ah, you mean YYW, Antidoter, and Phantom?" - Mr. God
"Just Phantom actually, Anti and YYW are natives of the Island."
"Would Phantom corroborate this story that Florida got slammed by a hurricane and wiped out most of the zombies that were there?"

"Probably" - I said
"If it happened then why wouldn't he say that it happened?"
"Cause It was ten years ago"
"How do I know then that he'll be honest and not just agree with whatever I said that you said?"
"Test him. Ask him about how we met, about what happened on the plane when we crashed when we ran out of fuel, or anything else and I'll be able to tell you the same thing when you ask me questions about it later."

He seemed satisfied with the answer.

"Alright. Now its your turn to ask questions" - Mr. God

I was a little surprised that he gave me the chance to ask him questions now.

"Um, ok. How many people did you find on this island that you haven't killed yet?"
"To my knowledge, just four. You and the three others we found on the other Island

"How many people are in your army?"
"Almost 200 now"

"How'd you get your hands on four modern warships?"
He gave a devilish smirk "They were a gift........ You get one last question"

I thought it over a bit..... There were still a ton of more trivial questions I wanted to ask and parts of his story I wanted details on, but now I had to save my last question for something special

I thought it over a little longer before I finally made up my mind.

"What's your name?"
Without missing a beat he said "I told you already, my name is Mr. God"
"But whats you're REAL name?" I asked
His smirk vanished before he said "My name has been and will always be Mr. God."

I was about to ask again but he stood up and ordered for his men to come in and release me. Rather then simply cut the rope with a knife though they took the time to untie me and save the rope for later.... These guys knew how to survive alright

"Take him to the ships and add him to the group of prisoners we found earlier" - He said to one of his higher ranking officers
"The ones we were to put to death?"
"Nien, they are to be kept alive now if this man's testimony turns out to be true" - Mr. God
"What are your orders for everyone else?"

"Tell them to gather what they can and report back to the fleet, we are heading to America"
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2013 9:57:42 PM
At 10/21/2013 8:23:40 PM, imabench wrote:
(Previous episode: http://www.debate.org... )
(Thett was captured by the invading Nazi's while Ryuu and TV escaped)

When I came too, my head felt like it was spinning. I was groggy as sh*t and it must have taken me a full 10 minutes to be able to get myself together.

When I finally came to, I found myself tied to a chair in the same shed that me, Ryuu, and TV slept in the night before, only this time it was me and five armed guards.

And Mr.God was sitting across from me.

I was a little taken aback by how young he looked..... All of his henchmen were at least in their 40's whereas Mr. God looked like he was 24 or so. His clean and clear face stood in stark contrast to the battle-scared and aged faces of his henchmen who all had their guns aimed at me.

"Glad you could join us, My name is Mr.God, I'm the head of this entire operation, and I have a couple of questions for you regarding a couple different things.... How you answer to my questions will help me determine whether I should let you join me, or if I should kill you right here." He paused to let the words sink in "Do you understand?"

I nodded

"Fantastic." Mr. God said "My officers already asked you a few questions before you passed out and noth-"
"I didn't pass out, he knocked me out with a blow to the head" - Me
"He knocked you out because you were being a smart a**. Interrupt me again and Ill shoot you in your knee, understand?"
I relaxed into my seat "Yeah I understand"

"Very well..... Now, almost everyone on this island is in their 60's and 70's, yet you appear to be in your early 30's, are you from around here?" - Mr. God
"No"
"Where are you from?"
"Florida"
His eyes opened in interest. "You're from the US?"
"I am"
"What can you tell me about Florida?"
"It got hit pretty hard"

Mr God leaned forward, still very interested in what I had to say for some weird reason

"Everyone out, leave us alone please" - Mr. God said to his henchmen
"Sir are you sir? He might try t-"
"EVERYONE OUT RIGHT NOW, THATS AN ORDER!" - Mr. God exploded
Everyone immediately shuffled out. Even I was taken aback by how he flew off the handle seemingly out of nowhere

"Let me explain how my army works..... Normally when we capture new people and recruit them, they start out at the very bottom of the ranks and do all the menial, lethal work. The average lifespan of people in the lower ranks is roughly ten days before they die.... Those who give me information that is useful to me though are allowed to be admitted with a higher rank where life expectancy is much, much higher........." - Mr. God

He went on

"Im very interested in information regarding Florida since I intend to build my new empire there, and if you give me everything you know about Florida and that its good news, then I not only will let you live, ill let your friends live too"

F*ck, he found the others.....

Or he may be bluffing......

Which friends is he referring to? Phantom and Anti, or Ryuu and TV?

Or he may be bluffing.......

I played it carefully "From the explosions I hear I thought that you had wiped out everyone"
He nodded. "The town is dead, but my men found several others outside of town who could prove useful to us"
"Everyone else was in town, I was the only one who wasn't" - I lied, hoping he would take the bait
"Nope, we found a group of three people poking around the Northern Island when we swept through it"

He fell for it, I knew now he was talking about Antidoter, YYW, and Phantom. He either doesn't know about Ryuu and TV, or they're dead. Id still like to keep YYW, Phantom, and Anti alive though, so I told him everything

"I came here from Florida roughly ten years ago, but im sure you'll be pleased with the current State of Florida if it stayed the same since I left...."
"And what state would that be?" - Mr. God
"Its completely empty"
He laughed "Horse sh*t, Florida was the fourth most populated state in the whole US, you really think I would believe that its empty?"

"It got hit by a really bad hurricane almost immediately after the outbreak happened and after everything had already gone to hell..... The hurricane wiped out just about all the zombies South of Miami and probably wiped out a good chunk of them in the rest of Florida too"

His amused smirk dissipated, he could tell that there was truth to my information just from my tone and facial expression. "How do I know if any of that is true?" He asked

"I was 18 when the hurricane hit and wiped almost all of them out, do you think I would have survived on my own if that didn't happen and if I were lying?"

"Were you alone though? How did you get to the Bahamas if you were flying solo?"
"I ran into people who had access to a plane, and we crash landed here when we flew it"
"And what happened to those who were on the plane with you?"
"Some of them later died, others lived and were here on the Island with me when you and your lot showed up"

"Ah, you mean YYW, Antidoter, and Phantom?" - Mr. God
"Just Phantom actually, Anti and YYW are natives of the Island."
"Would Phantom corroborate this story that Florida got slammed by a hurricane and wiped out most of the zombies that were there?"

"Probably" - I said
"If it happened then why wouldn't he say that it happened?"
"Cause It was ten years ago"
"How do I know then that he'll be honest and not just agree with whatever I said that you said?"
"Test him. Ask him about how we met, about what happened on the plane when we crashed when we ran out of fuel, or anything else and I'll be able to tell you the same thing when you ask me questions about it later."

He seemed satisfied with the answer.

"Alright. Now its your turn to ask questions" - Mr. God

I was a little surprised that he gave me the chance to ask him questions now.

"Um, ok. How many people did you find on this island that you haven't killed yet?"
"To my knowledge, just four. You and the three others we found on the other Island

"How many people are in your army?"
"Almost 200 now"

"How'd you get your hands on four modern warships?"
He gave a devilish smirk "They were a gift........ You get one last question"

I thought it over a bit..... There were still a ton of more trivial questions I wanted to ask and parts of his story I wanted details on, but now I had to save my last question for something special

I thought it over a little longer before I finally made up my mind.

"What's your name?"
Without missing a beat he said "I told you already, my name is Mr. God"
"But whats you're REAL name?" I asked
His smirk vanished before he said "My name has been and will always be Mr. God."

I was about to ask again but he stood up and ordered for his men to come in and release me. Rather then simply cut the rope with a knife though they took the time to untie me and save the rope for later.... These guys knew how to survive alright

"Take him to the ships and add him to the group of prisoners we found earlier" - He said to one of his higher ranking officers
"The ones we were to put to death?"
"Nien, they are to be kept alive now if this man's testimony turns out to be true" - Mr. God
"What are your orders for everyone else?"

"Tell them to gather what they can and report back to the fleet, we are heading to America"

Aw. None of the list people appeared. Oh well. Hey, at least we are headed back to Florida! I call Airmax reappearing.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
Mysterious_Stranger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2013 1:23:54 PM
At 10/23/2013 1:06:22 PM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:
MR. GOD IS AIRMAX
MR. GOD IS AIRMAX
MR. GOD IS AIRMAX
MR. GOD IS AIRMAX
MR. GOD IS AIRMAX
MR. GOD IS AIRMAX
MR. GOD IS AIRMAX
MR. GOD IS AIRMAX

nac

Surely he would have been recognised by the others?
Turn around, go back.
NightofTheLivingCats
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2013 1:25:42 PM
At 10/23/2013 1:23:54 PM, Mysterious_Stranger wrote:
MR. GOD IS AIRMAX
MR. GOD IS AIRMAX
MR. GOD IS AIRMAX
MR. GOD IS AIRMAX
MR. GOD IS AIRMAX
MR. GOD IS AIRMAX
MR. GOD IS AIRMAX
MR. GOD IS AIRMAX

nac

> 10 years.
Mysterious_Stranger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2013 1:27:49 PM
At 10/23/2013 1:25:42 PM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:
MR. GOD IS AIRMAX
MR. GOD IS AIRMAX
MR. GOD IS AIRMAX
MR. GOD IS AIRMAX
MR. GOD IS AIRMAX
MR. GOD IS AIRMAX
MR. GOD IS AIRMAX
MR. GOD IS AIRMAX

nac

> 10 years.

Still, people would bear recognition to what they looked like in ten or even twenty years from now.
Turn around, go back.
NightofTheLivingCats
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2013 1:29:44 PM
At 10/23/2013 1:27:49 PM, Mysterious_Stranger wrote:
MR. GOD IS AIRMAX
MR. GOD IS AIRMAX
MR. GOD IS AIRMAX
MR. GOD IS AIRMAX
MR. GOD IS AIRMAX
MR. GOD IS AIRMAX
MR. GOD IS AIRMAX
MR. GOD IS AIRMAX

nac

> 10 years.

Still, people would bear recognition to what they looked like in ten or even twenty years from now.

Are you sure? This WAS the Zombie playhouse.
TheAntidoter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2013 2:57:52 PM
At 10/23/2013 1:29:44 PM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:
At 10/23/2013 1:27:49 PM, Mysterious_Stranger wrote:
MR. GOD IS AIRMAX
MR. GOD IS AIRMAX
MR. GOD IS AIRMAX
MR. GOD IS AIRMAX
MR. GOD IS AIRMAX
MR. GOD IS AIRMAX
MR. GOD IS AIRMAX
MR. GOD IS AIRMAX

nac

> 10 years.

Are you sure? This WAS the Zombie playhouse.

It says that Mr.God was 24 this episode.

That means that he would have been 14 when they met him ten years earlier.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!