Total Posts:16|Showing Posts:1-16
Jump to topic:

i'M BACK.

cheesedingo1
Posts: 695
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2013 4:42:14 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
It's been a while, can anyone tell me whats going on?

Also, I want to debate sh*t. Anyone down?
My name is Cheesedingo1. I am a dingo. Made of cheese. My favorite number is one. BOOM.
thett3
Posts: 15,146
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2013 5:20:58 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
what would you like to debate?
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
cheesedingo1
Posts: 695
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2013 5:23:33 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/24/2013 5:20:58 PM, thett3 wrote:
what would you like to debate?

oh sh*t it's thett.
My name is Cheesedingo1. I am a dingo. Made of cheese. My favorite number is one. BOOM.
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,278
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2013 6:09:17 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/24/2013 4:42:14 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:
It's been a while, can anyone tell me whats going on?

Also, I want to debate sh*t. Anyone down?

I just came back so you're kind of in my shadow.

How's it feel biatch?
The wise have eyes in their heads, while the fool walks in the darkness; but I came to realizethat the same fate overtakes them both.
Then I said to myself,
"The fate of the fool will overtake me also.
What then do I gain by being wise?"
I said to myself, "This too is meaningless."
For the wise, like the fool, will not be long remembered;
the days have already come when both have been forgotten.
Like the fool, the wise too must die!
- Ecclesiastes 2:14-16
airmax1227
Posts: 13,681
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2013 6:45:01 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Welcome back.
Debate.org Moderator

[This Space for rent. Debates/Quotes/Whatever. Restrictions apply. RRs only. PM for details.]
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2013 7:42:10 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/24/2013 5:20:58 PM, thett3 wrote:
what would you like to debate?

Weren't you leaving?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
cheesedingo1
Posts: 695
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2013 12:48:15 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/24/2013 6:09:17 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 10/24/2013 4:42:14 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:
It's been a while, can anyone tell me whats going on?

Also, I want to debate sh*t. Anyone down?

I just came back so you're kind of in my shadow.

How's it feel biatch?

dammit. I remember you and our rediculous debates.
My name is Cheesedingo1. I am a dingo. Made of cheese. My favorite number is one. BOOM.
TUF
Posts: 22,316
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2013 1:22:16 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I swear time flies. I don't even remember ConservativePolitico leaving, or coming back. But I do remember cheesedingo saying he was back, what felt like maybe a few months ago tops. Interesting stuff.
Danielle: I think you're kind of dim and prosaic.
emospongebob527
Posts: 790
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2013 4:18:36 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I thought you were going to kill yourself, you lying twat.
"not to toot my own horn (it aint need no tooin if u know what im saying), but my writings on "viciousness: the one true viture (fancy spelling for virtue)" and my poem "A poem I wrote about DDO" put me in a class of my damn own. im just an UNRECONGIZED geniuse" -bananafana
cheesedingo1
Posts: 695
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2013 4:28:07 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/28/2013 4:18:36 PM, emospongebob527 wrote:
I thought you were going to kill yourself, you lying twat.

love you too, emospongebob.
My name is Cheesedingo1. I am a dingo. Made of cheese. My favorite number is one. BOOM.
emospongebob527
Posts: 790
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2013 9:00:05 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/29/2013 4:28:07 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:
At 10/28/2013 4:18:36 PM, emospongebob527 wrote:
I thought you were going to kill yourself, you lying twat.

love you too, emospongebob.

Thanks bro, I needed to know that feel. What's up my Doge?
"not to toot my own horn (it aint need no tooin if u know what im saying), but my writings on "viciousness: the one true viture (fancy spelling for virtue)" and my poem "A poem I wrote about DDO" put me in a class of my damn own. im just an UNRECONGIZED geniuse" -bananafana
cheesedingo1
Posts: 695
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2013 4:15:26 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/29/2013 9:00:05 PM, emospongebob527 wrote:
At 10/29/2013 4:28:07 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:
At 10/28/2013 4:18:36 PM, emospongebob527 wrote:
I thought you were going to kill yourself, you lying twat.

love you too, emospongebob.

Thanks bro, I needed to know that feel. What's up my Doge?

....doge?
My name is Cheesedingo1. I am a dingo. Made of cheese. My favorite number is one. BOOM.
MassiveDump
Posts: 3,423
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2013 10:24:30 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/31/2013 4:15:26 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:
At 10/29/2013 9:00:05 PM, emospongebob527 wrote:
At 10/29/2013 4:28:07 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:
At 10/28/2013 4:18:36 PM, emospongebob527 wrote:
I thought you were going to kill yourself, you lying twat.

love you too, emospongebob.

Thanks bro, I needed to know that feel. What's up my Doge?

....doge?

wow
much doge
very meme
wow
Zaradi
Posts: 14,314
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2013 12:03:41 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/1/2013 10:24:30 AM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 10/31/2013 4:15:26 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:
At 10/29/2013 9:00:05 PM, emospongebob527 wrote:
At 10/29/2013 4:28:07 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:
At 10/28/2013 4:18:36 PM, emospongebob527 wrote:
I thought you were going to kill yourself, you lying twat.

love you too, emospongebob.

Thanks bro, I needed to know that feel. What's up my Doge?

....doge?

wow
much doge
very meme
wow

Such troll
Much laughs
Very doge
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...