Jump to topic:

Who is Juggle?

SPENCERJOYAGE14
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2013 11:54:24 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Okay so I have heard a lot of bad things about this Juggle guy, but who is he? All I know is he is a dictator on this site, and he bosses Airmax around is that true?
I'm so fancy, you already know.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2013 12:02:01 AM
At 10/25/2013 11:54:24 PM, SPENCERJOYAGE14 wrote:
Okay so I have heard a lot of bad things about this Juggle guy, but who is he? All I know is he is a dictator on this site, and he bosses Airmax around is that true?

Whoever told you that is a moron
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
SPENCERJOYAGE14
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2013 12:04:03 AM
At 10/26/2013 12:02:01 AM, imabench wrote:

Even if they are who is Juggle?
SPENCERJOYAGE14
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2013 12:04:45 AM
At 10/26/2013 12:00:58 AM, Zaradi wrote:
Juggle is the company that owns the site.

Oh. So it's not really a person?
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2013 12:06:22 AM
At 10/26/2013 12:04:03 AM, SPENCERJOYAGE14 wrote:

I don't understand the question. If you're asking who represents the company here, look at chrumbelievable (I believe huehuehue). Airmax talks to Juggle a lot but I'd hardly call it bossing around.

Other than that....Juggle's a company that owns DDO. Idk what else to say.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2013 12:06:41 AM
At 10/26/2013 12:04:45 AM, SPENCERJOYAGE14 wrote:
At 10/26/2013 12:00:58 AM, Zaradi wrote:
Juggle is the company that owns the site.

Oh. So it's not really a person?

No, not a single person.
SPENCERJOYAGE14
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2013 12:09:42 AM
At 10/26/2013 12:06:22 AM, Zaradi wrote:

I don't understand the question. If you're asking who represents the company here, look at chrumbelievable (I believe huehuehue). Airmax talks to Juggle a lot but I'd hardly call it bossing around.

I didn't see your first reply. That makes sense now.

What about the DDO elite? What is that?

We should have a newbie urban legion forum. :P
bladerunner060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2013 12:14:24 AM
At 10/26/2013 12:09:42 AM, SPENCERJOYAGE14 wrote:

The "DDO Elite" is something that has become a joke. Originally, as far as I understand it, it was a charge that there were "special" members, above the rest of us proles, who "really" controlled the site. Now, it's usually used as a joke--as in someone will mention the DDO elite, someone else will tell them they shouldn't, the first will make a joke about being disappeared, and so on.

It should be noted that airmax is the president and the moderator (which are technically two different positions). He has a lot of folks and projects he gets opinions on--where this differs from the concept of the "DDO elite" is in the fact that ANYONE interested in contributing to a project or whathaveyou can do so. They just have to contact airmax and express the interest. This does mean each project may have a limited number of members, but the "limit" is "whoever actually expressed interest", as opposed to being some special class of user.
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
SPENCERJOYAGE14
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2013 12:16:54 AM

The "DDO Elite" is something that has become a joke. Originally, as far as I understand it, it was a charge that there were "special" members, above the rest of us proles, who "really" controlled the site. Now, it's usually used as a joke--as in someone will mention the DDO elite, someone else will tell them they shouldn't, the first will make a joke about being disappeared, and so on.

It should be noted that airmax is the president and the moderator (which are technically two different positions). He has a lot of folks and projects he gets opinions on--where this differs from the concept of the "DDO elite" is in the fact that ANYONE interested in contributing to a project or whathaveyou can do so. They just have to contact airmax and express the interest. This does mean each project may have a limited number of members, but the "limit" is "whoever actually expressed interest", as opposed to being some special class of user.

Haha, that makes sense. :P Now we are going to disappear. ;)
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2013 12:17:07 AM
At 10/26/2013 12:14:24 AM, bladerunner060 wrote:

The "DDO Elite" (which certainly doesn't exist) is something that has become a joke. Originally, as far as I understand it, it was a charge that there were "special" members, above the rest of us proles, who "really" controlled the site. Now, it's usually used as a joke--as in someone will mention the DDO elite (which certainly doesn't exist), someone else will tell them they shouldn't, the first will make a joke about being disappeared, and so on.

It should be noted that airmax is the president and the moderator (which are technically two different positions). He has a lot of folks and projects he gets opinions on--where this differs from the concept of the "DDO elite" (which certainly doesn't exist) is in the fact that ANYONE interested in contributing to a project or whathaveyou can do so. They just have to contact airmax and express the interest. This does mean each project may have a limited number of members, but the "limit" is "whoever actually expressed interest", as opposed to being some special class of user.

<This post has been edited for the safety of this user>
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2013 12:43:02 AM

The DDO Elite is the invention of a retarded member of DDO formerly known as 'Jimtimmy' who for most of his sad existence on here focused entirely on running for president of the site..... However, he was routinely criticized and ridiculed for his idiotic changes, reforms he wanted to implement, and why he wanted to change the site, which slowly drove him insane since he thought he was actually intelligent.

Rather then accept that he might be a complete idiot, Jimtimmy invented the DDO Elite, a group of members of DDO who's sole purpose was to attack Jimtimmy and make him look stupid, even though he did most of that on his own, to justify why people were constantly attacking him and ridiculing his campaigns and reforms.....

The idea of a 'DDO Elite', a group of people conspiring to bring down Jimtimmy and a group who secretly and maliciously controlled the site, was so idiotic and retarded that the idea came to life on its own and people frequently joked about the DDO Elite and who was in it because it was such a ludicrous claim in the first place. The joke of the DDO Elite continued well after Jimtimmy left the site (Thank God he did too) and now its nothing more then the butt of a joke that has steadily gotten old over time.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

SPENCERJOYAGE14
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2013 1:02:55 AM
At 10/26/2013 12:43:02 AM, imabench wrote:

The DDO Elite is the invention of a retarded member of DDO formerly known as 'Jimtimmy' who for most of his sad existence on here focused entirely on running for president of the site..... However, he was routinely criticized and ridiculed for his idiotic changes, reforms he wanted to implement, and why he wanted to change the site, which slowly drove him insane since he thought he was actually intelligent.

Rather then accept that he might be a complete idiot, Jimtimmy invented the DDO Elite, a group of members of DDO who's sole purpose was to attack Jimtimmy and make him look stupid, even though he did most of that on his own, to justify why people were constantly attacking him and ridiculing his campaigns and reforms.....

The idea of a 'DDO Elite', a group of people conspiring to bring down Jimtimmy and a group who secretly and maliciously controlled the site, was so idiotic and retarded that the idea came to life on its own and people frequently joked about the DDO Elite and who was in it because it was such a ludicrous claim in the first place. The joke of the DDO Elite continued well after Jimtimmy left the site (Thank God he did too) and now its nothing more then the butt of a joke that has steadily gotten old over time.

Is that true??
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2013 1:04:38 AM
At 10/26/2013 1:02:55 AM, SPENCERJOYAGE14 wrote:

Is that true??

Yep

thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2013 1:05:12 AM

I miss JT, the south will rise again along with Jimtimmy
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
SPENCERJOYAGE14
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2013 1:07:56 AM
At 10/26/2013 1:04:38 AM, imabench wrote:
At 10/26/2013 1:02:55 AM, SPENCERJOYAGE14 wrote:

Is that true??

Yep

Wow.

I'm watching your show.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2013 1:08:22 AM
At 10/26/2013 1:05:12 AM, thett3 wrote:

I miss JT

Seeing as how youre one of the nicest people on here that doesnt surprise me

I on the other hand couldnt care less if Jimtimmy got hit by a truck

Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2013 1:14:50 AM

YEEHAW!

Wait, wtf am i saying.
ClassicRobert
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2013 10:52:00 AM

I actually sort of miss him too. I just liked having more active members in general.
Debate me: Economic decision theory should be adjusted to include higher-order preferences for non-normative purposes http://www.debate.org...

Do you really believe that? Or not? If you believe it, you should man up and defend it in a debate. -RoyLatham

My Pet Fish is such a Douche- NiamC

It's an app to meet friends and stuff, sort of like an adult club penguin- Thett3, describing Tinder
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2013 7:17:28 PM
This is juggle: http://www.juggle.com...
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...