Jump to topic:

Since When...

DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2013 7:55:49 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Since when has the Home>Forum>etc. thing been up so high?

Admittedly, I haven't been around for quite a while, but it's kind of jarring to unconsciously move my cursor to just below the topic title looking for the button to go back to the forums page, and then having it not there.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2013 8:38:09 PM
At 10/26/2013 7:55:49 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:

Admittedly, I haven't been around for quite a while, but it's kind of jarring to unconsciously move my cursor to just below the topic title looking for the button to go back to the forums page, and then having it not there.

For no more than 2 months, since it wasn't up there before I left. Though you'll adjust. Humans are amazing at how well they can adapt to something moving a few inches away. If needed, you can file a poster's comp claim and it will be processed at the traditional DMV speed.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2013 8:38:23 PM
At 10/26/2013 8:38:09 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:

For no more than 2 months, since it wasn't up there before I left. Though you'll adjust. Humans are amazing at how well they can adapt to something moving a few inches away. If needed, you can file a poster's comp claim and it will be processed at the traditional DMV speed.

Sorry, that was a little snarky.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2013 10:48:30 PM
At 10/26/2013 8:38:23 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 10/26/2013 8:38:09 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:

Sorry, that was a little snarky.

Very hilarious (and amazingly true) none-the-less
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...