Jump to topic:

Voting notifications

Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2013 2:55:24 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Is everyone aware of the voting notification options? That you can set up to get notifications for, say, all science debates ending, or all philosophy, so that you can see the debates that you want to see and not have to dig through all of the debates?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2013 2:56:24 PM
At 10/27/2013 2:55:24 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
Is anyone not aware of the voting notification options? That you can set up to get notifications for, say, all science debates ending, or all philosophy, so that you can see the debates that you want to see and not have to dig through all of the debates?
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
ClassicRobert
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2013 2:57:50 PM
I would have liked that feature if it said the names of the debates entering the voting period. Right now it just says something like there are new politics debates up now, and I could just check for that.
Debate me: Economic decision theory should be adjusted to include higher-order preferences for non-normative purposes http://www.debate.org...

Do you really believe that? Or not? If you believe it, you should man up and defend it in a debate. -RoyLatham

My Pet Fish is such a Douche- NiamC

It's an app to meet friends and stuff, sort of like an adult club penguin- Thett3, describing Tinder
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2013 3:00:58 PM
At 10/27/2013 2:57:50 PM, ClassicRobert wrote:
I would have liked that feature if it said the names of the debates entering the voting period. Right now it just says something like there are new politics debates up now, and I could just check for that.

wait, so it just says that there is a debate, and doesn't provide a link to it?
ClassicRobert
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2013 3:02:22 PM
At 10/27/2013 3:00:58 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 10/27/2013 2:57:50 PM, ClassicRobert wrote:

wait, so it just says that there is a debate, and doesn't provide a link to it?

It gives a link to the section of debates that are specific to that topic. Like, "There are new debates in the Science section," so let me just take you to the science section.
Debate me: Economic decision theory should be adjusted to include higher-order preferences for non-normative purposes http://www.debate.org...

Do you really believe that? Or not? If you believe it, you should man up and defend it in a debate. -RoyLatham

My Pet Fish is such a Douche- NiamC

It's an app to meet friends and stuff, sort of like an adult club penguin- Thett3, describing Tinder
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2013 3:02:28 PM
At 10/27/2013 2:56:24 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 10/27/2013 2:55:24 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
Is anyone not aware of the voting notification options? That you can set up to get notifications for, say, all science debates ending, or all philosophy, so that you can see the debates that you want to see and not have to dig through all of the debates?

Just wondering why you are asking for others to what you should vote on when you can get the notifications.