Total Posts:19|Showing Posts:1-19
Jump to topic:

DDO The Walking Dead Episode 22

imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2013 9:13:56 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
(When we left off, Thett3 and his friends were spared by Mr God after Thett gave him info on Florida and its relative emptiness. After learning this, Mr God and his fleet have now set course for Florida with Thett and those who survived as prisoners/new nazi soldiers)

I was escorted through the remains of the town by the nazi soldiers, the town itself was now dotted with craters the size of houses and sporadic fires located left and right. I must have been knocked out and interrogated for a while because it was almost sunset again.

As I walked, the scent of smoke and despair combined with a lingering smell of blood and rotting flesh that made me sick to my stomach for the first time in a very, very long time. I have grown accustomed to the smell of rotting zombie flesh, but burnt and rotting human flesh was foreign to me and god I hated it..... I never thought I could in any way look forward to being put on a nazi warship as a prisoner, but being left on the island to the smell of rotting human flesh and my home of 10 years lying in ruin was an equally worse fate.

We approached the lifeboats they came ashore in, the nazi warships stationed close enough to blast a city at point blank range, but far away enough to make it impractical to swim to and from them. it was then that I spotted YYW, Antidoter, and Phantom near a lifeboat i was being led to. They looked as if they all had taken a thorough a** whipping, Anti had a black eye while YYW and Phantom both had a collection of bruises and small cuts on their faces. As I was escorted closer they spotted me and were swept with a combination of glee and confusion. Glee in that they were glad I was alive, but confused over how I wasn't given a sufficient a** whipping before being subdued.

"Everyone in, pick up an oar, if you don't row or don't row fast enough you'll be shot and thrown overboard" One of the nazi henchmen said

This is gonna f*ckin suck.

They didn't even wait until we had gotten the boats into the water before hopping in, and we were forced to push their a**es through sand before finally getting into the water. Other high ranking nazi's treated lower ranking nazi's the same way. When we finally got into the water though we were already exhausted and unable to row very hard, and the incoming waves didn't help either.

For about the next two hours my life consisted of angry Nazi's yelling at me to row faster while all I wanted to do was tear off my arm and beat the sh*t out of one of them with it... And I think everyone else who actually was exerting effort felt the same way.

After a while the waves died down as we rowed into open water, and the nazi ships became larger and larger. They weren't as big as the old Aircraft Carriers or Battleships that dominated naval militaries in the past, but when the biggest boat you ever see in over 10 years is a fishing vessel, it was still awe-inspiring. We pulled up to the hull of the nearest ship and more nazis were waiting for us. They tossed over ropes and instructed us to tie them to parts of the lifeboat so they could hoist us up, and by instruct, I mean they yelled at us the whole f*cking time without telling us what to do and we all had to figure it out ourselves.

Using pulleys we slowly pulled the lifeboat up to the deck of the ship, but it still hurt like sh*t to use our arms as hard and as constant as we did, all while being yelled at by senior Nazi's to hurry up.... Nazi's sure know how to work someone to death when the rest of the world has literally gone to sh*t.....

When we finally pulled the boat up to the deck the senior Nazi's disembarked first and quickly strode away while the rest of us struggled to hold ourselves up. Antidoter actually lied down on the ground from exhaustion while YYW had to take a knee.

A minor ranking Nazi came out from behind a door and instructed us to follow him to the other prisoners. I could tell he was a lower ranking Nazi because he wore a very battered uniform compared to some of the bigger Nazi's around here. We followed him through a maze of doorways, narrow hallways, and pipes before reaching what appeared to be a mess hall.

"This is where you will eat and gather before getting your chores, you are to spend the rest of the day here, if you do anything suspicious the guards will shoot you and the nearest 6 people around you" The nazi said, and he walked off.

Me, YYW, Anti, and Phantom all exchanged nervous glances, and we made our way down into the pit as nearby guards kept their eyes trained on us. The 4 of us booked towards an empty table and quickly took our seats, crippled from exhaustion now.

"This sucks so f*cking much" - Antidoter
"I have a feeling its not going to get any better anytime soon" - Me
"Thett how come those guys didnt kick the sh** out of you like they did the rest of us" - YYW
"They knocked me out while I was taking a piss" - Me
Phantom chuckled "Wait, wait. You really got knocked out while peeing???
"I was being loud and obnoxious so that Ryuu and TV could sneak out the backdoor of our hideout, I kind of let them get me so that they wouldn't go after them" - me

"Wait, Ryuu and TV are alive?" - Anti
"I think so." - Me
"How do you know they didn't kill them?" - YYW
"Ryuu and TV would've taken down at least 20 nazi's before being killed, and I didn't hear that 20 nazi's died so I think they got away" - Me
"At least someone survived then" - Phantom
"You guys know if anyone else got out?" - Me
"If they did then they'd be here wouldn't they?" - YYW
"You mean its only the four of us and maybe TV and Ryuu who lived?" - Anti
"Seems like it" - Me

We all grew quiet. I tried to tally up all who died in the slaughter in my head.... There was Drafterman, Frackjack, Cybertron, DoubtingDave, Citra, Ranger, and Cermank who Im pretty sure were dead, I think HistoryGenius was too, but I couldnt remember if TUF got out or not. I don't remember spotting his body on the ground when I left the Island or in the initial mass shootings.

"Anyone know if TUF got away?" I asked the group
They all shook their heads and then looked back down at the table.

Out of nowhere 3 people casually walked up to us at our table. They weren't Nazi guards though, they appeared to be fellow captives.

"You guys the new people they pulled off that Island?" one of them said
Me and Phantom casually nodded
"Well then here, have some food, we went ahead and got you guys some since you've probably been through hell these last few days." He and his two friends held out some trays of stuff that were maybe half-edible, but I was starving and exhausted, as was everyone else, so we accepted their gift.

"Can you guys make some room, as the new guys you should probably get some tips on how to survive around here without losing your minds" Another one of them said.

We immediately started scooting to make some room for them.
"So what're your names?"
"Im Phantom, this is Thett, Antidoter, and YYW" - Phantom

"Nice to meet y'all, my name is Daytona, these are my friends OberHerr and Magic8000"

"Nice to meet you, how long have you guys been in here for?" - YYW
"Roughly 6 months now" - Ober
"Does it get any better?" - Anti
"Sadly no, you just learn to not give a sh** after a while" - Magic

I leaned forward and lowered my voice "Do you happen to know who Mr God's real name is?"

Everyone else, including the three new people, leaned forward to and lowered their voices as well.

"I don't, but I know the one person on this ship who probably does." - Ober
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2013 9:17:17 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Previous episode: http://www.debate.org...

Active/Formerly active characters:

1 - Thett3
2 - Maikuru (Dead)
3 - Noumena (Dead)
4 - lannan13 (Dead)
5 - 16kadams (Dead)
6 - Airmax (No Longer Active)
7 - Pennington (Dead)
8 - LordKnuckle (Dead)
9 - Eitan_Zohar (Dead)
10 - RyuuKyuzo (No longer active)
11 - johnnyboy54 (Left for Dead)
12 - Smithereens (No Longer Active)
13 - DetectableNinja (No Longer Active)
14 - Cybertron (Dead)
15 - Frackjack (Dead)
16 - Drafterman (Dead)
17 - Phantom
18 - Tvellalott (No longer active)
19 - Antidoter
20 - DoubtingDave (Dead)
21 - Citra
22 - Ragnar (Dead)
23 - Cermank (Dead)
24 - 1HistoryGenius (Dead)
25 - TUF (Unknown fate, no longer active)
26 - Magic8000
27 - OberHerr
28 - Daytona

Soon to be Introduced:

29 - Zaradi
30 - Crypto
31 - Sarcastic Indeed
32 - Bullish
33 - Muzebreak
34 - MassiveDump
35 - Rajun
36 - jzonda41
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2013 9:25:25 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Dammit, just another prisoner. Of course the Kew gets captured by the Nazi. I'm surprised I haven't been killed.

Oh well, at least I am the nice guy/leader type of this group, though this group seems to be comprised of all nice guys. I can't wait to see if my character does crap.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2013 9:25:52 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/28/2013 9:25:25 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
Dammit, just another prisoner. Of course the Jew gets captured by the Nazi. I'm surprised I haven't been killed.

Oh well, at least I am the nice guy/leader type of this group, though this group seems to be comprised of all nice guys. I can't wait to see if my character does crap.

Fix'd.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
NightofTheLivingCats
Posts: 2,294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2013 10:57:20 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Poor episode. Right now, the series is getting away from the original stance of hopelessness, but people didn't die like bitches like in the first few episodes. The Island and Nazi arc is not ideal to the story and that it is 'cheating' to throwaway main characters just to advance the plot a little. You also added details that weren't added upon( Thett's girlfriend).

4/10.
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2013 11:08:04 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/28/2013 10:57:20 PM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:
Poor episode. Right now, the series is getting away from the original stance of hopelessness,

I burnt the whole f*cking town to the ground by invading Nazi's where all but 6 people were taken prisoner, how more hopeless could it get at this point?

but people didn't die like bitches like in the first few episodes. The Island and Nazi arc is not ideal to the story and that it is 'cheating' to throwaway main characters just to advance the plot a little

No trust me this has everything to do with how it ends.

You also added details that weren't added upon (Thett's girlfriend).

Does that really even matter at this point?

4/10.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
NightofTheLivingCats
Posts: 2,294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2013 11:24:20 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/28/2013 11:08:04 PM, imabench wrote:
At 10/28/2013 10:57:20 PM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:
Poor episode. Right now, the series is getting away from the original stance of hopelessness,

I burnt the whole f*cking town to the ground by invading Nazi's where all but 6 people were taken prisoner, how more hopeless could it get at this point?

That's the thing though. Nazis? You basically pulled a "lulz nazis kill pepulz". With the Nazi arc I know what will happen. A predictable ending to a hopelessness story is fatal to itself.

but people didn't die like bitches like in the first few episodes. The Island and Nazi arc is not ideal to the story and that it is 'cheating' to throwaway main characters just to advance the plot a little

No trust me this has everything to do with how it ends.

lel. Nazis? Even so, Hitler better not come up. " It JUST so happens..." stories are shite.

You also added details that weren't added upon (Thett's girlfriend).

Does that really even matter at this point?

Why add them? You seem to be trying to end the series.

2/10.
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2013 11:28:29 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/28/2013 11:24:20 PM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:
At 10/28/2013 11:08:04 PM, imabench wrote:
At 10/28/2013 10:57:20 PM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:
Poor episode. Right now, the series is getting away from the original stance of hopelessness,

I burnt the whole f*cking town to the ground by invading Nazi's where all but 6 people were taken prisoner, how more hopeless could it get at this point?

That's the thing though. Nazis? You basically pulled a "lulz nazis kill pepulz". With the Nazi arc I know what will happen. A predictable ending to a hopelessness story is fatal to itself.

You really have no idea whats in store

but people didn't die like bitches like in the first few episodes. The Island and Nazi arc is not ideal to the story and that it is 'cheating' to throwaway main characters just to advance the plot a little

No trust me this has everything to do with how it ends.

lel. Nazis? Even so, Hitler better not come up. " It JUST so happens..." stories are shite.

Oh please, im not THAT uncreative.

You also added details that weren't added upon (Thett's girlfriend).

Does that really even matter at this point?

Why add them? You seem to be trying to end the series.

I am trying to end the series! Ive had 5 people sign up to be characters who shut down their accounts before I could even get them into the story, and If I keep going on and on and on then eventually the story will lose its general arc.

2/10.

oh you can go f*ck yourself
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
NightofTheLivingCats
Posts: 2,294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2013 11:36:07 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/28/2013 11:28:29 PM, imabench wrote:
At 10/28/2013 11:24:20 PM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:
At 10/28/2013 11:08:04 PM, imabench wrote:
At 10/28/2013 10:57:20 PM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:
Poor episode. Right now, the series is getting away from the original stance of hopelessness,

I burnt the whole f*cking town to the ground by invading Nazi's where all but 6 people were taken prisoner, how more hopeless could it get at this point?

That's the thing though. Nazis? You basically pulled a "lulz nazis kill pepulz". With the Nazi arc I know what will happen. A predictable ending to a hopelessness story is fatal to itself.

You really have no idea whats in store

inb4 Hitler made the Zombie virus to destroy the world's populations as a final fvck-you.

but people didn't die like bitches like in the first few episodes. The Island and Nazi arc is not ideal to the story and that it is 'cheating' to throwaway main characters just to advance the plot a little

No trust me this has everything to do with how it ends.

lel. Nazis? Even so, Hitler better not come up. " It JUST so happens..." stories are shite.

Oh please, im not THAT uncreative.

lel Seems like it.

You also added details that weren't added upon (Thett's girlfriend).

Does that really even matter at this point?

Why add them? You seem to be trying to end the series.

I am trying to end the series! Ive had 5 people sign up to be characters who shut down their accounts before I could even get them into the story, and If I keep going on and on and on then eventually the story will lose its general arc.

2/10.

oh you can go f*ck yourself

http://i0.kym-cdn.com...
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2013 12:11:36 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/28/2013 11:36:07 PM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:
At 10/28/2013 11:28:29 PM, imabench wrote:
At 10/28/2013 11:24:20 PM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:
At 10/28/2013 11:08:04 PM, imabench wrote:
At 10/28/2013 10:57:20 PM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:
Poor episode. Right now, the series is getting away from the original stance of hopelessness,

I burnt the whole f*cking town to the ground by invading Nazi's where all but 6 people were taken prisoner, how more hopeless could it get at this point?

That's the thing though. Nazis? You basically pulled a "lulz nazis kill pepulz". With the Nazi arc I know what will happen. A predictable ending to a hopelessness story is fatal to itself.

You really have no idea whats in store

inb4 Hitler made the Zombie virus to destroy the world's populations as a final fvck-you.

Are you done being an idiot yet or what?

but people didn't die like bitches like in the first few episodes. The Island and Nazi arc is not ideal to the story and that it is 'cheating' to throwaway main characters just to advance the plot a little

No trust me this has everything to do with how it ends.

lel. Nazis? Even so, Hitler better not come up. " It JUST so happens..." stories are shite.

Oh please, im not THAT uncreative.

lel Seems like it.

If you've read the series up to this point then you know that's not true.... The fact that people still keep signing up for it also stands testament to the claim that I'm not as in creative as you're painting me as

You also added details that weren't added upon (Thett's girlfriend).

Does that really even matter at this point?

Why add them? You seem to be trying to end the series.

I am trying to end the series! Ive had 5 people sign up to be characters who shut down their accounts before I could even get them into the story, and If I keep going on and on and on then eventually the story will lose its general arc.

2/10.

oh you can go f*ck yourself

http://i0.kym-cdn.com...
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
NightofTheLivingCats
Posts: 2,294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2013 12:19:57 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/29/2013 12:11:36 AM, imabench wrote:
At 10/28/2013 11:36:07 PM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:
At 10/28/2013 11:28:29 PM, imabench wrote:
At 10/28/2013 11:24:20 PM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:
At 10/28/2013 11:08:04 PM, imabench wrote:
At 10/28/2013 10:57:20 PM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:
Poor episode. Right now, the series is getting away from the original stance of hopelessness,

I burnt the whole f*cking town to the ground by invading Nazi's where all but 6 people were taken prisoner, how more hopeless could it get at this point?

That's the thing though. Nazis? You basically pulled a "lulz nazis kill pepulz". With the Nazi arc I know what will happen. A predictable ending to a hopelessness story is fatal to itself.

You really have no idea whats in store

inb4 Hitler made the Zombie virus to destroy the world's populations as a final fvck-you.

Are you done being an idiot yet or what?

lel

but people didn't die like bitches like in the first few episodes. The Island and Nazi arc is not ideal to the story and that it is 'cheating' to throwaway main characters just to advance the plot a little

No trust me this has everything to do with how it ends.

lel. Nazis? Even so, Hitler better not come up. " It JUST so happens..." stories are shite.

Oh please, im not THAT uncreative.

lel Seems like it.

If you've read the series up to this point then you know that's not true.... The fact that people still keep signing up for it also stands testament to the claim that I'm not as in creative as you're painting me as

You keep telling yourself that.

You also added details that weren't added upon (Thett's girlfriend).

Does that really even matter at this point?

Why add them? You seem to be trying to end the series.

I am trying to end the series! Ive had 5 people sign up to be characters who shut down their accounts before I could even get them into the story, and If I keep going on and on and on then eventually the story will lose its general arc.

2/10.

oh you can go f*ck yourself

http://i0.kym-cdn.com...
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2013 12:23:44 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/29/2013 12:19:57 AM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:
At 10/29/2013 12:11:36 AM, imabench wrote:
At 10/28/2013 11:36:07 PM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:

inb4 Hitler made the Zombie virus to destroy the world's populations as a final fvck-you.

Are you done being an idiot yet or what?

lel

Ill take that as a no.

Oh please, im not THAT uncreative.

lel Seems like it.

If you've read the series up to this point then you know that's not true.... The fact that people still keep signing up for it also stands testament to the claim that I'm not as in creative as you're painting me as

You keep telling yourself that.

Going full retard only makes you look like a retard.... People have been signing up to be a character throughout the series and the fact that you cared to review the whole episode shows that you still follow it.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
NightofTheLivingCats
Posts: 2,294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2013 12:27:15 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/29/2013 12:23:44 AM, imabench wrote:
At 10/29/2013 12:19:57 AM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:
At 10/29/2013 12:11:36 AM, imabench wrote:
At 10/28/2013 11:36:07 PM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:

inb4 Hitler made the Zombie virus to destroy the world's populations as a final fvck-you.

Are you done being an idiot yet or what?

lel

Ill take that as a no.

Oh please, im not THAT uncreative.

lel Seems like it.

If you've read the series up to this point then you know that's not true.... The fact that people still keep signing up for it also stands testament to the claim that I'm not as in creative as you're painting me as

You keep telling yourself that.

Going full retard only makes you look like a retard.... People have been signing up to be a character throughout the series and the fact that you cared to review the whole episode shows that you still follow it.

I need a laugh.
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2013 12:29:32 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/29/2013 12:27:15 AM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:
At 10/29/2013 12:23:44 AM, imabench wrote:
At 10/29/2013 12:19:57 AM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:
At 10/29/2013 12:11:36 AM, imabench wrote:
At 10/28/2013 11:36:07 PM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:

inb4 Hitler made the Zombie virus to destroy the world's populations as a final fvck-you.

Are you done being an idiot yet or what?

lel

Ill take that as a no.

Oh please, im not THAT uncreative.

lel Seems like it.

If you've read the series up to this point then you know that's not true.... The fact that people still keep signing up for it also stands testament to the claim that I'm not as in creative as you're painting me as

You keep telling yourself that.

Going full retard only makes you look like a retard.... People have been signing up to be a character throughout the series and the fact that you cared to review the whole episode shows that you still follow it.

I need a laugh.

Then go watch the weekly stupid
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2013 7:39:02 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
9/10

Well done pedro le benchy.

P.S You got my personality perfect! (Or at least really close)

P.P.S (I'm an intentionalist)
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
NightofTheLivingCats
Posts: 2,294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2013 9:36:03 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/29/2013 7:39:02 AM, TheAntidoter wrote:
9/10

Well done pedro le benchy.

P.S You got my personality perfect! (Or at least really close)

P.P.S (I'm an intentionalist)

lel

At least you got the P.P.S part right.