Total Posts:4|Showing Posts:1-4
Jump to topic:

Error with threads saying "0 sec ago"

Wren_cyborg
Posts: 241
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2013 1:31:22 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
http://www.debate.org...

So Ore_Ele's posts in this thread both say he posted 0 sec ago, and when I replied to him, it fit my post in before his because my post timed-out like normal. It looks like this may be happening in more forums as well...
airmax1227
Posts: 13,233
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2013 11:16:29 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/3/2013 1:31:22 AM, Wren_cyborg wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

So Ore_Ele's posts in this thread both say he posted 0 sec ago, and when I replied to him, it fit my post in before his because my post timed-out like normal. It looks like this may be happening in more forums as well...

Daylight savings time... for an hour every year you can mess with peoples threads

like this:

http://www.debate.org...
Debate.org Moderator
bladerunner060
Posts: 7,126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2013 11:26:50 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/3/2013 11:16:29 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 11/3/2013 1:31:22 AM, Wren_cyborg wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

So Ore_Ele's posts in this thread both say he posted 0 sec ago, and when I replied to him, it fit my post in before his because my post timed-out like normal. It looks like this may be happening in more forums as well...

Daylight savings time... for an hour every year you can mess with peoples threads

like this:

http://www.debate.org...

That's funny! I just assumed my VPN was being weird last night--good to know.
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2013 6:07:37 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/3/2013 11:26:50 AM, bladerunner060 wrote:
At 11/3/2013 11:16:29 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 11/3/2013 1:31:22 AM, Wren_cyborg wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

So Ore_Ele's posts in this thread both say he posted 0 sec ago, and when I replied to him, it fit my post in before his because my post timed-out like normal. It looks like this may be happening in more forums as well...

Daylight savings time... for an hour every year you can mess with peoples threads

like this:

http://www.debate.org...

That's funny! I just assumed my VPN was being weird last night--good to know.

Yep, we forget it every year until the day after.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"