Total Posts:25|Showing Posts:1-25
Jump to topic:

sitara

cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2013 6:27:41 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
i think we finally broke her

http://www.debate.org...
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2013 6:28:17 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/3/2013 6:27:41 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
i think we finally broke her

http://www.debate.org...

Was there a reason that this needed to be posted?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2013 6:28:53 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/3/2013 6:28:17 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 11/3/2013 6:27:41 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
i think we finally broke her

http://www.debate.org...

Was there a reason that this needed to be posted?

i'm not completely sure
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2013 6:29:26 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/3/2013 6:28:53 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/3/2013 6:28:17 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 11/3/2013 6:27:41 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
i think we finally broke her

http://www.debate.org...

Was there a reason that this needed to be posted?

i'm not completely sure

I guess we'll find out.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
airmax1227
Posts: 13,240
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2013 6:40:34 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I've spent a lot of time since she joined the site doing everything I could to help Sitara. She's faced a lot of challenges in life and I'm not sure this site was the best place for her to face those challenges.

I've spent a lot of time speaking with her, and while sometimes it helped, I'm certain that sometimes it didn't. in my most recent chat with her, for the sake of her own well-being, I recommended that she take a break from the site.

While this may not be the reason she decided to deactivate her account, I do feel that it is in her best interest to, at least temporarily, take a break from the site.
Debate.org Moderator
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2013 6:43:10 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/3/2013 6:40:34 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
I've spent a lot of time since she joined the site doing everything I could to help Sitara. She's faced a lot of challenges in life and I'm not sure this site was the best place for her to face those challenges.

I've spent a lot of time speaking with her, and while sometimes it helped, I'm certain that sometimes it didn't. in my most recent chat with her, for the sake of her own well-being, I recommended that she take a break from the site.

While this may not be the reason she decided to deactivate her account, I do feel that it is in her best interest to, at least temporarily, take a break from the site.

trust me i did all i could to help her then she gave me a reason to not respect her anymore
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2013 6:45:55 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
All I'll say is that people are very quick to point out others in making fun or starting drama, but neglect that others may not handle it like you or others. I can kinda understand where she is coming from and that is why I would try reaching out to her. But I really don't think that this topic was necessary. Just my opinion though. Anyways, I hope she does get together to whatever is going on in her life and maybe feel comfortable returning. Until then, I will pray for her.
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
Subutai
Posts: 3,172
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2013 6:47:49 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Oops. I think I broke Sitara. Apparently she doesn't take other opinions too well.
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2013 6:48:53 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/3/2013 6:43:10 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/3/2013 6:40:34 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
I've spent a lot of time since she joined the site doing everything I could to help Sitara. She's faced a lot of challenges in life and I'm not sure this site was the best place for her to face those challenges.

I've spent a lot of time speaking with her, and while sometimes it helped, I'm certain that sometimes it didn't. in my most recent chat with her, for the sake of her own well-being, I recommended that she take a break from the site.

While this may not be the reason she decided to deactivate her account, I do feel that it is in her best interest to, at least temporarily, take a break from the site.

trust me i did all i could to help her then she gave me a reason to not respect her anymore

She gave me a lot of reasons to not respect her either, but does that mean I do respect her anyways? Nope. Patience is a virtue. We should all try to practice it. There are other people that put up with us regardless of who it may be. I'm glad you tried giving her counsel or advice or whatever it was, but even if she disrespected you... Two wrongs don't make a right.. Or do they? Just some friendly words here.. :)
I'm not trying to offend you or anyone else..
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2013 6:51:28 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/3/2013 6:48:53 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 11/3/2013 6:43:10 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/3/2013 6:40:34 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
I've spent a lot of time since she joined the site doing everything I could to help Sitara. She's faced a lot of challenges in life and I'm not sure this site was the best place for her to face those challenges.

I've spent a lot of time speaking with her, and while sometimes it helped, I'm certain that sometimes it didn't. in my most recent chat with her, for the sake of her own well-being, I recommended that she take a break from the site.

While this may not be the reason she decided to deactivate her account, I do feel that it is in her best interest to, at least temporarily, take a break from the site.

trust me i did all i could to help her then she gave me a reason to not respect her anymore

She gave me a lot of reasons to not respect her either, but does that mean I do respect her anyways? Nope. Patience is a virtue. We should all try to practice it. There are other people that put up with us regardless of who it may be. I'm glad you tried giving her counsel or advice or whatever it was, but even if she disrespected you... Two wrongs don't make a right.. Or do they? Just some friendly words here.. :)
I'm not trying to offend you or anyone else..

i was trying to help her but i was getting tired up some of her "antics."
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2013 6:55:03 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/3/2013 6:51:28 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/3/2013 6:48:53 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 11/3/2013 6:43:10 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/3/2013 6:40:34 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
I've spent a lot of time since she joined the site doing everything I could to help Sitara. She's faced a lot of challenges in life and I'm not sure this site was the best place for her to face those challenges.

I've spent a lot of time speaking with her, and while sometimes it helped, I'm certain that sometimes it didn't. in my most recent chat with her, for the sake of her own well-being, I recommended that she take a break from the site.

While this may not be the reason she decided to deactivate her account, I do feel that it is in her best interest to, at least temporarily, take a break from the site.

trust me i did all i could to help her then she gave me a reason to not respect her anymore

She gave me a lot of reasons to not respect her either, but does that mean I do respect her anyways? Nope. Patience is a virtue. We should all try to practice it. There are other people that put up with us regardless of who it may be. I'm glad you tried giving her counsel or advice or whatever it was, but even if she disrespected you... Two wrongs don't make a right.. Or do they? Just some friendly words here.. :)
I'm not trying to offend you or anyone else..

i was trying to help her but i was getting tired up some of her "antics."

Trust me, I understand. But its those type of people who need someone to be willing to be patient with them regardless of how they're responding to you. I'm not gonna say it was easy for me because at some times it wasn't. One time she completely blocked me because she misunderstood something I said and so in a forum she wrote in, I commented her and then she decided to ask me to be a friend again. Which I didn't mind, but it just kinda confused me how she reacted that way. And said some pretty hard things to me, but I didn't really care. I was just being a friend and trying to help out.
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
ironmaiden
Posts: 456
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2013 7:06:15 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/3/2013 6:27:41 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
i think we finally broke her

http://www.debate.org...

Sitara is my buddy.
"I know what you're thinking. 'Did he fire six shots or only five?' Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kinda lost track myself. But being that his is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and will blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question. 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?"
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2013 7:08:08 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/3/2013 7:06:15 PM, ironmaiden wrote:
At 11/3/2013 6:27:41 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
i think we finally broke her

http://www.debate.org...

Sitara is my buddy.

well she could be gone for good
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
ironmaiden
Posts: 456
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2013 7:29:20 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/3/2013 7:08:08 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/3/2013 7:06:15 PM, ironmaiden wrote:
Sitara is my buddy.

well she could be gone for good

That's a shame.
"I know what you're thinking. 'Did he fire six shots or only five?' Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kinda lost track myself. But being that his is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and will blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question. 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?"
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2013 12:30:05 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I am inclined to agree with airmax. she had messaged me multiple times and explained to me some situations in life that she had to overcome. While there are some chill people on here who are nice to talk to , others can make this site sight an annoyance at times. With all of the things she has/is facing, probably best she took a break until she resolved some of it or found a way to not take other peoples blatant stupidity to heart.
rross
Posts: 2,772
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2013 3:07:35 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/3/2013 7:29:20 PM, ironmaiden wrote:
At 11/3/2013 7:08:08 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/3/2013 7:06:15 PM, ironmaiden wrote:
Sitara is my buddy.

well she could be gone for good

That's a shame.
rross
Posts: 2,772
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2013 3:08:23 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/3/2013 7:29:20 PM, ironmaiden wrote:
At 11/3/2013 7:08:08 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/3/2013 7:06:15 PM, ironmaiden wrote:
Sitara is my buddy.

well she could be gone for good

That's a shame.

I hope she comes back.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2013 6:25:14 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/3/2013 10:32:19 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
You "broke" her? Really? Is that what you morons enjoy doing to other people?

oh go jump to conclusions somewhere else miss. i far from enjoy ever doing this to someone
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Subutai
Posts: 3,172
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2013 9:56:04 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/3/2013 10:32:19 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
You "broke" her? Really? Is that what you morons enjoy doing to other people?

I was being sarcastic. She blew up because I didn't want her posting unvoted polls in the unvoted debate thread, and then see ranted against my political ideology even though I didn't bring it up.
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2013 10:01:24 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
She was okay.

It's nice to have some motivation to get CP to post that next episode of the drama farm if he is going to continue it...
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2013 5:28:06 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/4/2013 10:01:24 AM, TheAntidoter wrote:
She was okay.

It's nice to have some motivation to get CP to post that next episode of the drama farm if he is going to continue it...

I will continue it.

I have just been extremely busy with stuff lately. Don't lose heart.

But she gave me my 100th debate win! Wahooo! lol
lannan13
Posts: 23,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2013 5:58:57 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/3/2013 6:27:41 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
i think we finally broke her

http://www.debate.org...

eh, sh*t happens.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~