Jump to topic:

DDO The Walking Dead Miniseries!

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2013 6:08:58 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Ok heres the deal, when I started the DDO Walking Dead a while ago I severely underestimated the number of people who would sign up to be a character in the series.... I think the number of people who signed up for the series topped out at 40 at one point. Needless to say, the massive number of people who wanted to be in the series caused me to have to kill off large numbers of people on a regular basis just to get the story to move along. This isnt exactly something I wanted to do, and the need to constantly kill off characters to bring in people who signed up to be in the series has caused the plot line to be more ludicrous then I otherwise wouldve wanted it to be. Im also certain that the very brief appearances of many DDO people in the series wasnt satisfactory to those who signed up to be in it since many of them were killed off within a few episodes......

I wanted to give people more exposure and a bigger role in the DDO Walking Dead before killing them off, but I couldnt do them justice

Until now :D

Seeing as how the DDO Walking Dead has still been a monstrous success, Ive decided that once the series ends I will be making a total of THREE future DDO Walking Dead mini-versions, and allow people who sign up for those versions to get the character roles and appearances in the series they deserve, without having to immediately kill them off. This time though, there will be a cap limit on how many people are in each miniseries so that my top priority can go to crafting a decent storyline rather then just trying to get everyone in.

These future miniseries will have a cap limit of 10 people and will only be about 10-15 episodes long. Anyone can again sign up, but if you were a super duper main character in the original DDO Walking Dead, then you will likely be killed off immediately in these new miniseries if you sign up..... These series are for the supporting characters who were killed off for close to no reason in the original series and let them have more then just their 15 seconds of fame.

The three series will be made in the following order once the main DDO Walking Dead concludes:

1 - DDO The Walking Dead: The Airmax Chronicles

Seeing as how people absolutely loved the bada**, sh*t talking, zombie killing Airmax more then I anticipated, the first mini-series that will be made after the main DDO Walking Dead ends will focus entirely on the life of Airmax after he left the main storyline at the airport. Naturally, Airmax will be one of the 10 main characters in the series, and so will Smithereens and DetectableNinja, who also left the series after the airport scene.

2 - DDO The Walking Dead: Outbreak

The second miniseries will come after the Airmax Chronicles and will be centered more around the initial outbreak of the zombies. In the original series Thett (the main character) missed the entire outbreak due to being in successive coma's so that I could jump straight into the survival aspect of the story.... This miniseries will focus entirely on the events of the zombie outbreak, and will also take place in none other then New York City Itself. This miniseries will have the most carnage in it compared to the other two miniseries and the main DDO storyline

3 - DDO The Walking Dead: The Rise of (-------------)

The final DDO miniseries will detail how the main antagonist of the main series as of right now, Mr. God, came to power in the Bahamas. This miniseries will serve as an additional story arc to the main story that also starts at the initial outbreak, and then concludes with the assault on South Bimini Island. The name of the series though will be titled around the TRUE NAME of Mr. God once it is revealed, not the name 'Mr. God' itself,

=======================================================================================

If you were a supporting character in the main series, or havent been a character at all, then here is where you can sign up to be in the future miniseries. You can sign up for any miniseries you want, but some spots have naturally been given to people who are already vital to the storyline of the respective miniseries.

Other then that, if youre interested, sign up!

DDOTWD: The Airmax Chronicles

1 - Airmax
2 - DetectableNinja
3 - Smithereens
4 -
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -

DDOTWD: Outbreak

1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -

DDOTWD: Rise of Mr. God

1 - (Reserved)
2 - Zaradi
3 - xXCryptoXx
4 -
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2013 6:56:17 PM
At 11/8/2013 6:08:58 PM, imabench wrote:
Ok heres the deal, when I started the DDO Walking Dead a while ago I severely underestimated the number of people who would sign up to be a character in the series.... I think the number of people who signed up for the series topped out at 40 at one point. Needless to say, the massive number of people who wanted to be in the series caused me to have to kill off large numbers of people on a regular basis just to get the story to move along. This isnt exactly something I wanted to do, and the need to constantly kill off characters to bring in people who signed up to be in the series has caused the plot line to be more ludicrous then I otherwise wouldve wanted it to be. Im also certain that the very brief appearances of many DDO people in the series wasnt satisfactory to those who signed up to be in it since many of them were killed off within a few episodes......

I wanted to give people more exposure and a bigger role in the DDO Walking Dead before killing them off, but I couldnt do them justice

Seeing as how the DDO Walking Dead has still been a monstrous success, Ive decided that once the series ends I will be making a total of THREE future DDO Walking Dead mini-versions, and allow people who sign up for those versions to get the character roles and appearances in the series they deserve, without having to immediately kill them off. This time though, there will be a cap limit on how many people are in each miniseries so that my top priority can go to crafting a decent storyline rather then just trying to get everyone in.

These future miniseries will have a cap limit of 10 people and will only be about 10-15 episodes long. Anyone can again sign up, but if you were a super duper main character in the original DDO Walking Dead, then you will likely be killed off immediately in these new miniseries if you sign up..... These series are for the supporting characters who were killed off for close to no reason in the original series and let them have more then just their 15 seconds of fame.

The three series will be made in the following order once the main DDO Walking Dead concludes:

Seeing as how people absolutely loved the bada**, sh*t talking, zombie killing Airmax more then I anticipated, the first mini-series that will be made after the main DDO Walking Dead ends will focus entirely on the life of Airmax after he left the main storyline at the airport. Naturally, Airmax will be one of the 10 main characters in the series, and so will Smithereens and DetectableNinja, who also left the series after the airport scene.

The second miniseries will come after the Airmax Chronicles and will be centered more around the initial outbreak of the zombies. In the original series Thett (the main character) missed the entire outbreak due to being in successive coma's so that I could jump straight into the survival aspect of the story.... This miniseries will focus entirely on the events of the zombie outbreak, and will also take place in none other then New York City Itself. This miniseries will have the most carnage in it compared to the other two miniseries and the main DDO storyline

The final DDO miniseries will detail how the main antagonist of the main series as of right now, Mr. God, came to power in the Bahamas. This miniseries will serve as an additional story arc to the main story that also starts at the initial outbreak, and then concludes with the assault on South Bimini Island. The name of the series though will be titled around the TRUE NAME of Mr. God once it is revealed, not the name 'Mr. God' itself,

=======================================================================================

If you were a supporting character in the main series, or havent been a character at all, then here is where you can sign up to be in the future miniseries. You can sign up for any miniseries you want, but some spots have naturally been given to people who are already vital to the storyline of the respective miniseries.

1 - Airmax
2 - DetectableNinja
3 - Smithereens
4 -
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -

1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -

1 - (Reserved)
2 - Zaradi
3 - xXCryptoXx
4 - Mikal
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -
1Historygenius
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2013 9:30:13 PM
At 11/8/2013 6:56:17 PM, Mikal wrote:

1 - Airmax
2 - DetectableNinja
3 - Smithereens
4 -
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -

1 - 1Historygenius
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -

1 - (Reserved)
2 - Zaradi
3 - xXCryptoXx
4 - Mikal
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -
"The chief business of the American people is business." - Calvin Coolidge

Latest debate - Reagan was a better President than Obama: http://www.debate.org...
Mysterious_Stranger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2013 3:05:41 AM
At 11/8/2013 9:30:13 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:
At 11/8/2013 6:56:17 PM, Mikal wrote:

1 - Airmax
2 - DetectableNinja
3 - Smithereens
4 -
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -

1 - 1Historygenius
2 - Mysterious_Stranger
3 -
4 -
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -

1 - (Reserved)
2 - Zaradi
3 - xXCryptoXx
4 - Mikal
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -
Turn around, go back.
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2013 7:31:33 AM
I'll sign up for the 'Airmax Chronicles'.

If you can't make it canon, then I'll sign up for 'The Rise of (---------)'
#FeeltheFreezerBern
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2013 7:39:33 AM

1 - Airmax
2 - DetectableNinja
3 - Smithereens
4 - Daytonanerd
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -

1 - NightoftheLivingCats
2 - 1HistoryGenius
3 - Mysterious_Stranger
4 -
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -

1 - (Reserved)
2 - Zaradi
3 - xXCryptoXx
4 - Mikal
5 - Daytonanerd(If Imabench says that me being in the Airmax miniseries won't work.)
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -
#FeeltheFreezerBern
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2013 11:25:16 AM
Can i be in outbreak
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2013 1:38:58 PM

1 - Airmax
2 - DetectableNinja
3 - Smithereens
4 - Daytonanerd
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -

1 - NightoftheLivingCats
2 - 1HistoryGenius
3 - Mysterious_Stranger
4 - Cybertron
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -

1 - (Reserved)
2 - Zaradi
3 - xXCryptoXx
4 - Mikal
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

Bullish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2013 2:00:10 PM
I'll sign up after I appear in the main series, or if there are 2 spots left before I appear.
0x5f3759df
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2013 2:00:26 PM
For the outbreak part ima will it be origins also for those wh signed up on it who are or were on the regular series?
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2013 2:03:55 PM
At 11/9/2013 2:00:26 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
For the outbreak part ima will it be origins also for those wh signed up on it who are or were on the regular series?

Negative.

The outbreak story focuses entirely on the initial events of the zombie outbreak as seen in none other than New York City, it wont focus at all on the original main characters of the main storyline.

cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2013 2:07:15 PM
At 11/9/2013 2:03:55 PM, imabench wrote:

Negative.

The outbreak story focuses entirely on the initial events of the zombie outbreak as seen in none other than New York City, it wont focus at all on the original main characters of the main storyline.

Okiedokie. Say on the main story are you going to like mega mutate any zombies
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2013 7:24:42 PM
At 11/9/2013 2:07:15 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

Negative.

Yes

cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2013 9:24:47 PM
At 11/9/2013 7:24:42 PM, imabench wrote:
At 11/9/2013 2:07:15 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

Negative.

Yes

How much are we talking like resident evil
Magic8000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2013 10:13:52 PM
At 11/9/2013 1:38:58 PM, imabench wrote:

1 - Airmax
2 - DetectableNinja
3 - Smithereens
4 - Daytonanerd
5 - Magic8000
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -

1 - NightoftheLivingCats
2 - 1HistoryGenius
3 - Mysterious_Stranger
4 - Cybertron
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -

1 - (Reserved)
2 - Zaradi
3 - xXCryptoXx
4 - Mikal
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

"So Magic8000 believes Einstein was a proctologist who was persuaded by the Government and Hitler to fabricate the Theory of Relativity"- GWL-CPA
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2013 5:22:05 PM

1 - Airmax
2 - DetectableNinja
3 - Smithereens
4 - Daytonanerd
5 - Magic8000
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -

1 - NightoftheLivingCats
2 - 1HistoryGenius
3 - Mysterious_Stranger
4 - Cybertron
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -

1 - (Reserved)
2 - Zaradi
3 - xXCryptoXx
4 - Mikal
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -

Ima, even though Magic signed up straight behind you, making it easy to put the group from the main series into the mini series, I can get some individual character development time, right? I don't want to be your ordinary groupie.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2013 5:22:39 PM
At 11/11/2013 5:22:05 PM, daytonanerd wrote:

1 - Airmax
2 - DetectableNinja
3 - Smithereens
4 - Daytonanerd
5 - Magic8000
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -

1 - NightoftheLivingCats
2 - 1HistoryGenius
3 - Mysterious_Stranger
4 - Cybertron
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -

1 - (Reserved)
2 - Zaradi
3 - xXCryptoXx
4 - Mikal
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -

Ima, even though Magic signed up straight behind me, making it easy to put the group from the main series into the mini series, I can get some individual character development time, right? I don't want to be your ordinary groupie.

Fix'd.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2013 11:14:49 PM
Ahh the pain of being the protagonist in the main series :(
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Bullish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2013 8:00:47 PM
1 - Airmax
2 - DetectableNinja
3 - Smithereens
4 - Daytonanerd
5 - Magic8000
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -

1 - NightoftheLivingCats
2 - 1HistoryGenius
3 - Mysterious_Stranger
4 - Cybertron
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -

1 - Innomen
2 - Zaradi
3 - xXCryptoXx
4 - Mikal
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -
0x5f3759df
tylergraham95
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2013 10:53:24 AM
1 - Airmax
2 - DetectableNinja
3 - Smithereens
4 - Daytonanerd
5 - Magic8000
6 - TylerGraham95
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -

1 - NightoftheLivingCats
2 - 1HistoryGenius
3 - Mysterious_Stranger
4 - Cybertron
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -

1 - Innomen
2 - Zaradi
3 - xXCryptoXx
4 - Mikal
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -
"we dig" - Jeanette Runquist (1943 - 2015)
Anti-atheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2013 4:10:05 PM
At 11/20/2013 10:53:24 AM, tylergraham95 wrote:
1 - Airmax
2 - DetectableNinja
3 - Smithereens
4 - Daytonanerd
5 - Magic8000
6 - TylerGraham95
7 - Anti atheists
8 -
9 -
10 -

1 - NightoftheLivingCats
2 - 1HistoryGenius
3 - Mysterious_Stranger
4 - Cybertron
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -

1 - Innomen
2 - Zaradi
3 - xXCryptoXx
4 - Mikal
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -

Just dont make me a stupid like u did last time
Anti-atheist

Registered genius
Certified butt-f*cker

imabench for fuhrer '13
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2013 4:30:02 PM
At 11/20/2013 2:35:58 PM, Citrakayah wrote:
Any way I could fit in on any of these?

Sure. Youve only been around in the second half of the main series along with like 8 other people so youre fine

2-D
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2013 4:48:27 PM
At 11/21/2013 4:10:05 PM, Anti-atheist wrote:
At 11/20/2013 10:53:24 AM, tylergraham95 wrote:
1 - Airmax
2 - DetectableNinja
3 - Smithereens
4 - Daytonanerd
5 - Magic8000
6 - TylerGraham95
7 - Anti atheists
8 -
9 -
10 -

1 - NightoftheLivingCats
2 - 1HistoryGenius
3 - Mysterious_Stranger
4 - Cybertron
5 - 2-D
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -

1 - Innomen
2 - Zaradi
3 - xXCryptoXx
4 - Mikal
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -

Just dont make me a stupid like u did last time
TheAntidoter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2013 5:02:42 PM

1 - Airmax
2 - DetectableNinja
3 - Smithereens
4 - Daytonanerd
5 - Magic8000
6 - TylerGraham95
7 - Anti atheists
8 -
9 -
10 -

1 - NightoftheLivingCats
2 - 1HistoryGenius
3 - Mysterious_Stranger
4 - Cybertron
5 - 2-D
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -

1 - (Censored by the DDO elite)
2 - Zaradi
3 - xXCryptoXx
4 - Mikal
5 - TA
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2013 5:14:26 PM
At 11/21/2013 5:02:42 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:

1 - Airmax
2 - DetectableNinja
3 - Smithereens
4 - Daytonanerd
5 - Magic8000
6 - TylerGraham95
7 - Anti atheists
8 -
9 -
10 -

1 - NightoftheLivingCats
2 - 1HistoryGenius
3 - Mysterious_Stranger
4 - Cybertron
5 - 2-D
6 - thett3
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -

1 - (Censored by the DDO elite)
2 - Zaradi
3 - xXCryptoXx
4 - Mikal
5 - TA
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -

Eff it, Im signing up again even if I just die immediately
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
PatriotPerson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2013 5:55:28 PM
At 11/21/2013 4:30:02 PM, imabench wrote:
At 11/20/2013 2:35:58 PM, Citrakayah wrote:
Any way I could fit in on any of these?

Sure. Youve only been around in the second half of the main series along with like 8 other people so youre fine

Can I get in one, Mr. Bench? I don't really care which one...
"Victory has a thousand fathers, but defeat is an orphan" -JFK
"You all stink like poo poo" - Rich Davis
"That idea may just be crazy enough... TO GET US ALL KILLED!" -Squidward Tentacles
"My heart is always breaking for the ghosts that haunt this room." -Nate Ruess
2-D
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2013 6:15:07 PM
At 11/21/2013 5:14:26 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 11/21/2013 5:02:42 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:

1 - Airmax
2 - DetectableNinja