Total Posts:31|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

DDO Hide and Seek Episode 1

NightofTheLivingCats
Posts: 2,294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2013 9:33:45 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
DDO HIDE AND SEEK

Batman had nothing to do in Gotham. The Joker is in jail and he was bored. After a while of thinking, he decided it was time to have some fun in the most awesome city in the world: NYC.

Batman issues a challenge to the players of the game to try to hide from him. His place of choice is of course NYC. As the Summoned players came to the designated starting place, The Empire State building, Batman met each player personally at this point. As Batman sized up the each player he made a notes in his head. Batman knew that the beginning was extremely important. A judge checks each player of illegal gear, Batman himself included. Thett had a bag of cheese puffs and a PlayBoy magazine. TA had a tricked-out watch that had radar capilites. Batman begins to dish out the rules.

"I will take these for the time being, you"ll have them back after the game."

"I will also give each of you 2 weeks to successfully hide along with $300 dollars to live off from. The game ends at the 14th day at 9AM. If I tag you, you"re out. There must be NO violence. And no escaping the city."
By the time the Batman finished explaining the rules, a large crowd gathers. They were obviously excited and wanted to be there went the games started. Of course, with this was in public.

Batman"s analysis culminated in each player.

PatriotPerson: Batman never really knew much of Patriot. He heard the legends and Batman predicts he will hide in nature, however Central Park was a bit away and he couldn"t just make a run for it right to the park. In this light, Batman thought, that he will go for the smaller parks around the start point first.

Imabench: Imabench might be trouble. He was in the Army and knows his away around the city. He seems to be a serious man and isn"t playing into jokes like other players. Batman isn"t very worried about Imabench, but he is not to be left alone. Batman wonders where Imabench"s first move will be.

Thett: Batman was holding back laughter when he was that Thett was one of the "Hiders". Thett is slow and loud, Batman thought. However, Thett has thoughts that no one would dare to think about. This could make Thett a pain-in-the-arse, or a pushover. All in all, Batman can take his time.

Magic: Magic is a fvcking lizard. No doubt he can cross water with ease and that is about that for him. If Magic escapes Batman by water Magic is gone for good. Batman may not need to rush to tag off Magic but he isn"t at the bottom of the list. Because it"s impossible for him to travel like normal humans ol" Magic has to get some help.

Mikal: Mikal...Mikal is a odd one. Not only can Mikal give Batman a run for his money, he can jump well too. Batman predicts that he will jump building to building. He is loud and stands out. If he wants to not get tagged, he can"t stay out for long. Sooner or later he will make a mistake.

TUF: Like Mikal, TUF is odd, and is apparently not human, but a squirrel. TUF is assumed to make a mess and to just outwardly attach the 'fuzz' to him. TUF is loud and like alcohol. He will be found in Bars.

Yay: Yay is meat and potatoes of the hide and seek game. He would probably be with TUF drinking and running away on foot. Not like hot wiring a car would matter, because no one really drives in NYC.

Massive: An actor. Batman instantly recognizes MassiveDump. Massive is well-known and can easily move people to help him escape Batman. He will not ultimately pose issue for the Man of Bats, however on comparison to other players.
TA: The names T. TA. TA is a cool arse muthafvcker. TA is the higher class of the players and is wearing a nice suit. TA jovially shakes Batman"s hand. TA isn"t trained to hide, rather, he is trained to infiltrate. TA will eventually out himself and when that happens he is easy pickings.

TDK: TDK is probably the post skilled at stealth out of the 12 and would be the hardest to find. He does however wear a ridiculous outfit that would make the proverbial needle in the haystack glow. His powers are banned as his gear is.

ClassicRobert: Classic is just about the only person that is a normal citizen. He probably knows more about the city then Batman does.

Cyber: Cyber"s powers are unknown. Even then he sticks out an fvcking grenade went off in the damn White House when Obama and his SS were in the room. Tracking this guy down isn"t going to be easy, so Bats can take his time.


Batman then explains that the game starts when he starts to count to 100.
The crowd intensifies at the beginning of the game and some let out cheers.
"One,"

Time: 0100 Day one

Patriot ran behind Batman hoping to throw him off and running towards a nearby chain of trees. Imabench wastes no time running towards the crowd and politely excuses himself as he ran to a near by store to get some supplies. Time spent in Columbia taught him the fine arts of survival. Thett runs off to an alley and hides in a dumpster. Magic runs off as fast as he can to gain distance and also goes to an alley.
Mikal runs to a nearby parking garage, while TUF finds someone to join up because TUF cannot win on his own. Yay finds TUF early on and they run off to a bar. Massive has the bright idea to go to the nearby mall. TA spots a group of workers wearing suits and finds his hiding spot, while he politely excuses himself. TDK runs to the same parking garage as Mikal. "Surely Batman can"t jump like me" TDK thought.
Classic blended in to the crowd and hoped no one would betray him. Cyber notices everyone"s move and makes his own.

"100. Ready or not, here Batman comes!"

The Game has only began.

Poll

http://poll.pollcode.com...
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2013 10:40:49 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/17/2013 9:52:12 PM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:
At 11/17/2013 9:44:24 PM, Raisor wrote:
Why is this not in the games forum?

Because it's not a game.

DUN DUN DUUUUUUN.

You know its kinda hard to express emotion and add feeling to certain sound effects that just don't work not face-to-face. Which was why it was hard to mean something sarcastically or rhetorically or enunciate when I say something like ^. But I see how you meant to say:
DUN DUN DUUUUUUUN
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2013 10:47:24 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/17/2013 9:52:12 PM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:
At 11/17/2013 9:44:24 PM, Raisor wrote:
Why is this not in the games forum?

Because it's not a game.

DUN DUN DUUUUUUN.

Do an episode a day. I like the concept though, but make it flow and keep the episodes up
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2013 11:40:56 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Also, do the players have to do anything? This looks like its just a story.
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
NightofTheLivingCats
Posts: 2,294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 9:26:06 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/17/2013 11:40:56 PM, yay842 wrote:
Also, do the players have to do anything? This looks like its just a story.

I told you it was a story in the sign ups lol
NightofTheLivingCats
Posts: 2,294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 9:26:46 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/17/2013 10:47:24 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 11/17/2013 9:52:12 PM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:
At 11/17/2013 9:44:24 PM, Raisor wrote:
Why is this not in the games forum?

Because it's not a game.

DUN DUN DUUUUUUN.

Do an episode a day. I like the concept though, but make it flow and keep the episodes up

A episode a day?

God man. Its going to be about a week. I promise it'll flow better.
imabench
Posts: 21,229
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 11:25:42 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/17/2013 10:47:24 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 11/17/2013 9:52:12 PM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:
At 11/17/2013 9:44:24 PM, Raisor wrote:
Why is this not in the games forum?

Because it's not a game.

DUN DUN DUUUUUUN.

Do an episode a day. I like the concept though, but make it flow and keep the episodes up

Nigga you crazy..... Once a week is fine and allows for a better story to be crafted
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
NightofTheLivingCats
Posts: 2,294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 12:14:39 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/18/2013 11:25:42 AM, imabench wrote:
At 11/17/2013 10:47:24 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 11/17/2013 9:52:12 PM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:
At 11/17/2013 9:44:24 PM, Raisor wrote:
Why is this not in the games forum?

Because it's not a game.

DUN DUN DUUUUUUN.

Do an episode a day. I like the concept though, but make it flow and keep the episodes up

Nigga you crazy..... Once a week is fine and allows for a better story to be crafted

Also, I apparently have a learning disability in writing. So plz have so patience.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 4:09:15 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I like how you put me as the guy who would throw a grenade in the white house. Also if you need anymore info about sarpedon look up passages from the soul drinkers novels
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
thedebatekid
Posts: 1,211
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 6:05:51 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I am offended. My outfit is awesome.
How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of the tootsie pop? 1, 2, 3, *crunch* SON OF A !@#%!@#$!@$%$^^$$#%!!!

Expanse: Trapped in Reality
- Looking for Criticism
http://www.debate.org...
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 7:31:44 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/18/2013 6:05:51 PM, thedebatekid wrote:
I am offended. My outfit is awesome.

thats debatable
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
thedebatekid
Posts: 1,211
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 7:33:50 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/18/2013 7:31:44 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/18/2013 6:05:51 PM, thedebatekid wrote:
I am offended. My outfit is awesome.

thats debatable

The black coat would blend perfectly into the shadows. How do you think he is so perfectly hidden in the game?
How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of the tootsie pop? 1, 2, 3, *crunch* SON OF A !@#%!@#$!@$%$^^$$#%!!!

Expanse: Trapped in Reality
- Looking for Criticism
http://www.debate.org...
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 7:34:42 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/18/2013 7:33:50 PM, thedebatekid wrote:
At 11/18/2013 7:31:44 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/18/2013 6:05:51 PM, thedebatekid wrote:
I am offended. My outfit is awesome.

thats debatable

The black coat would blend perfectly into the shadows. How do you think he is so perfectly hidden in the game?

no on the awesome part the outfit is not awesome
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
thedebatekid
Posts: 1,211
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 7:36:33 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/18/2013 7:34:42 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/18/2013 7:33:50 PM, thedebatekid wrote:
At 11/18/2013 7:31:44 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/18/2013 6:05:51 PM, thedebatekid wrote:
I am offended. My outfit is awesome.

thats debatable

The black coat would blend perfectly into the shadows. How do you think he is so perfectly hidden in the game?

no on the awesome part the outfit is not awesome

Trench coats are awesome, just look at The Tenth Doctor. He wore one.
How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of the tootsie pop? 1, 2, 3, *crunch* SON OF A !@#%!@#$!@$%$^^$$#%!!!

Expanse: Trapped in Reality
- Looking for Criticism
http://www.debate.org...
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 7:38:08 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/18/2013 7:36:33 PM, thedebatekid wrote:
At 11/18/2013 7:34:42 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/18/2013 7:33:50 PM, thedebatekid wrote:
At 11/18/2013 7:31:44 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/18/2013 6:05:51 PM, thedebatekid wrote:
I am offended. My outfit is awesome.

thats debatable

The black coat would blend perfectly into the shadows. How do you think he is so perfectly hidden in the game?

no on the awesome part the outfit is not awesome

Trench coats are awesome, just look at The Tenth Doctor. He wore one.

dude look up my character he has purple armor yet he could kick corvo's @ss
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
thedebatekid
Posts: 1,211
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 7:42:09 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
So your a big bug with metal plating, Corvos taken down tall boys with bigger attitude than you.
How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of the tootsie pop? 1, 2, 3, *crunch* SON OF A !@#%!@#$!@$%$^^$$#%!!!

Expanse: Trapped in Reality
- Looking for Criticism
http://www.debate.org...
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 7:48:05 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/18/2013 7:42:09 PM, thedebatekid wrote:
So your a big bug with metal plating, Corvos taken down tall boys with bigger attitude than you.

no i'm a guy with a spiders torso that ripped my chapter master in half, i have control over a psychic ability called The Hell, where i exploit your fears. I've killed hundreds of demons who easily measure up to the enemies in dishonored. I even sacrificed my self carry a mecha about 10 times the size of me through a warp gate to save a government that rejected me i entered a fricken warp dude.
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
thedebatekid
Posts: 1,211
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 7:49:51 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/18/2013 7:48:05 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/18/2013 7:42:09 PM, thedebatekid wrote:
So your a big bug with metal plating, Corvos taken down tall boys with bigger attitude than you.

no i'm a guy with a spiders torso that ripped my chapter master in half, i have control over a psychic ability called The Hell, where i exploit your fears. I've killed hundreds of demons who easily measure up to the enemies in dishonored. I even sacrificed my self carry a mecha about 10 times the size of me through a warp gate to save a government that rejected me i entered a fricken warp dude.

I do admire your will to sacrifice but the truth is. Revenge solves everything.
How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of the tootsie pop? 1, 2, 3, *crunch* SON OF A !@#%!@#$!@$%$^^$$#%!!!

Expanse: Trapped in Reality
- Looking for Criticism
http://www.debate.org...
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 7:53:46 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/18/2013 7:49:51 PM, thedebatekid wrote:
At 11/18/2013 7:48:05 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/18/2013 7:42:09 PM, thedebatekid wrote:
So your a big bug with metal plating, Corvos taken down tall boys with bigger attitude than you.

no i'm a guy with a spiders torso that ripped my chapter master in half, i have control over a psychic ability called The Hell, where i exploit your fears. I've killed hundreds of demons who easily measure up to the enemies in dishonored. I even sacrificed my self carry a mecha about 10 times the size of me through a warp gate to save a government that rejected me i entered a fricken warp dude.

I do admire your will to sacrifice but the truth is. Revenge solves everything.

and i did. before my "transformation" The Adeptus machinus or techmarines stole the artifact of the soul drinkers the Soul Spear. Its a weapon with warp technology. before they got their reinforcements me and my men went and took down one ship heavily damaged another, and killed a bunch of them all together just because they stole it
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
thedebatekid
Posts: 1,211
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 7:55:14 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
You did not solve everything with revenge though. You still forgave the government.

Or did you kill all of them as well?
How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of the tootsie pop? 1, 2, 3, *crunch* SON OF A !@#%!@#$!@$%$^^$$#%!!!

Expanse: Trapped in Reality
- Looking for Criticism
http://www.debate.org...
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 7:56:32 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/18/2013 7:55:14 PM, thedebatekid wrote:
You did not solve everything with revenge though. You still forgave the government.

Or did you kill all of them as well?

No of course not. The space marines all together are built on honor. revenge has no honor. You have no honor
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
thedebatekid
Posts: 1,211
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 7:59:33 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
That is where you are mistaken. They killed my empress. The one I loved, kidnapped her daughter. My daughter. Then preceded to take the throne and blame me for killing the empress. I had no honor until the were all lying dead with blades or bolts in them. They got what they deserved and I gained back my honor. I put Emily back where she deserved to be.

Then again I have multiple personality disorder so I could have played the whole thing stealthily and not killed a single person. Then I still have honor there as well.
How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of the tootsie pop? 1, 2, 3, *crunch* SON OF A !@#%!@#$!@$%$^^$$#%!!!

Expanse: Trapped in Reality
- Looking for Criticism
http://www.debate.org...
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 8:02:11 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/18/2013 7:59:33 PM, thedebatekid wrote:
That is where you are mistaken. They killed my empress. The one I loved, kidnapped her daughter. My daughter. Then preceded to take the throne and blame me for killing the empress. I had no honor until the were all lying dead with blades or bolts in them. They got what they deserved and I gained back my honor. I put Emily back where she deserved to be.

Then again I have multiple personality disorder so I could have played the whole thing stealthily and not killed a single person. Then I still have honor there as well.

also do you know why the soul drinkers are called the soul drinkers? its because of a special organ we have. the organ we have allows us to drink the tissue of our enemy and learn their secrets so if someone loses an arm they're screwed
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 11:03:06 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/18/2013 8:02:11 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/18/2013 7:59:33 PM, thedebatekid wrote:
That is where you are mistaken. They killed my empress. The one I loved, kidnapped her daughter. My daughter. Then preceded to take the throne and blame me for killing the empress. I had no honor until the were all lying dead with blades or bolts in them. They got what they deserved and I gained back my honor. I put Emily back where she deserved to be.

Then again I have multiple personality disorder so I could have played the whole thing stealthily and not killed a single person. Then I still have honor there as well.

also do you know why the soul drinkers are called the soul drinkers? its because of a special organ we have. the organ we have allows us to drink the tissue of our enemy and learn their secrets so if someone loses an arm they're screwed

wtf is happening?
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
NightofTheLivingCats
Posts: 2,294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 11:19:11 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/18/2013 11:03:06 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 11/18/2013 8:02:11 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/18/2013 7:59:33 PM, thedebatekid wrote:
That is where you are mistaken. They killed my empress. The one I loved, kidnapped her daughter. My daughter. Then preceded to take the throne and blame me for killing the empress. I had no honor until the were all lying dead with blades or bolts in them. They got what they deserved and I gained back my honor. I put Emily back where she deserved to be.

Then again I have multiple personality disorder so I could have played the whole thing stealthily and not killed a single person. Then I still have honor there as well.

also do you know why the soul drinkers are called the soul drinkers? its because of a special organ we have. the organ we have allows us to drink the tissue of our enemy and learn their secrets so if someone loses an arm they're screwed

wtf is happening?

idk
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2013 6:20:58 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/18/2013 11:19:11 PM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:
At 11/18/2013 11:03:06 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 11/18/2013 8:02:11 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/18/2013 7:59:33 PM, thedebatekid wrote:
That is where you are mistaken. They killed my empress. The one I loved, kidnapped her daughter. My daughter. Then preceded to take the throne and blame me for killing the empress. I had no honor until the were all lying dead with blades or bolts in them. They got what they deserved and I gained back my honor. I put Emily back where she deserved to be.

Then again I have multiple personality disorder so I could have played the whole thing stealthily and not killed a single person. Then I still have honor there as well.

also do you know why the soul drinkers are called the soul drinkers? its because of a special organ we have. the organ we have allows us to drink the tissue of our enemy and learn their secrets so if someone loses an arm they're screwed

wtf is happening?

idk

TDK and i are arguing whose better and oddly in first person
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
NightofTheLivingCats
Posts: 2,294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2013 7:08:57 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/19/2013 6:20:58 AM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/18/2013 11:19:11 PM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:
At 11/18/2013 11:03:06 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 11/18/2013 8:02:11 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/18/2013 7:59:33 PM, thedebatekid wrote:
That is where you are mistaken. They killed my empress. The one I loved, kidnapped her daughter. My daughter. Then preceded to take the throne and blame me for killing the empress. I had no honor until the were all lying dead with blades or bolts in them. They got what they deserved and I gained back my honor. I put Emily back where she deserved to be.

Then again I have multiple personality disorder so I could have played the whole thing stealthily and not killed a single person. Then I still have honor there as well.

also do you know why the soul drinkers are called the soul drinkers? its because of a special organ we have. the organ we have allows us to drink the tissue of our enemy and learn their secrets so if someone loses an arm they're screwed

wtf is happening?

idk

TDK and i are arguing whose better and oddly in first person

Batman. Seriously.
Now get back in the kitchen.