Jump to topic:

DDO The Star Wars Chronicles.

Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2013 11:16:46 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I get extremely bored on here, and this is derived from imabench and cats stories they now have going. I want to get a Star Wars story going for DDO. I will write and narrate the story, and try to keep it somewhat in the realm of lucas. Meaning the classes and characters will resemble the races and classes in the movies and games. Here is how I want to do this. There is going to be a sign up list 1-12(possibly more if it actually fills and depending the roles people pick). I am going to even run this kind of DND style. So the characters will advance levels and can actually be killed off. Their motives and actions will be determined by their actions and personality on DDO as well. They could be friends, or could be enemies and the plot and story will develop as the episodes happen. So think of it like DND meets star wars.

YOU can design your on class and it is first come first serve. A class and race can only be picked twice. After two people pick that class/race it is blocked from the list and you must use the others that are open.

Races Available to pick

(1) Cerean
(2) Ewok
(3) Wookie
(4) Gungan
(5) Human
(6) Nautolan
(7) Twi'lek
(8) Zabrak
(9) Falleen
(10) Gran

Classes available to pick

(1) Jedi (Claim your specialty whether its hand to hand, force, or a mix)
(2) Soldier - proficient with guns
(3) Assassin - stealth weaponry and relies on not being seen
(4) Pilot - adept at flying airfcraft
(5) Medic - heals the team and group
(6) Engineer - adept at getting into locks, and hacking
(7) Nobel - Diplomat and charisma.
(8) Scout - Weaker than assassin but more adept at gathering information and going undercover
(9) Infiltrator - proficient with all hand to hand weapons.
(10) Chemist - Proficient with making poison, bombs, and everything else.

So here is how this works. Say (x) wanted to be apart of this. (x) would claim to be a zabrak scout, and that is how he would appear in the story.

The next detail is you can write you me a brief back story about your characters tendencies and habits. Like what he did and where he came from. NOTHING overwhelming. Like he can not be the ruler of a city or what not. You can be a noble, mercenary, solider, shopkeeper etc. I will work you into the story with what you do. If stories start to be the same I will ask you to rewrite it. Along with this, you can pick how you look.

If anyone is interested here is the sign up list. Sign up with you class and race, and include a story about yourself. If i get 12 people I will start it. Remember try and spread the classes and races out. Google the races if you want to see what they look like. A hidden kicker is that some racist are more adept at certain classes. So if you get lucky and pick the right race and class, you will be skilfull and probably survive the story. You can not google what races are best at what, I already have the list pre made and it does not follow any DND rules or lucas. It is random so no one knows. Use your intuition. Depending on your actions on DDO and your personality, you can possibly survive the story and be the last one standing, or be left with a group of people. Possibly everyone could die. It is in your hands.

(1)
(2)
(3)
(4)
(5)
(6)
(7)
(8)
(9)
(10)
(11)
(12)
yay842
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2013 11:57:58 PM
I call Ewok Scout because Teemo is awesome.
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 12:09:59 AM
At 11/17/2013 11:57:58 PM, yay842 wrote:

If you serious you got to make a back story lol, and give an appearance.
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 12:09:59 AM
At 11/17/2013 11:57:58 PM, yay842 wrote:

If you serious you got to make a back story lol, and give an appearance.
yay842
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 12:29:11 AM
I'm going to change it to Human Scout because of the description I'm trying to portray here. (about 80% of this is true in real life).

I am 69 in human years but can pass for a teenager. I've been an orphan, living on the streets, remaining anonymous and avoiding authority. I can survive with only a small cup of rice just once a day (true story); hunger and thirst isn't my biggest problem. I am adventurous and curious. I am good at improvisation and being fast on my feet, but I have a small voice and can't yell loudly. I'm also mysterious and tend to not give answers directly but word it in such a way like as if you're talking to Yoda. I don't get scared easily but I prefer having a bro with me in the dark. I am poor at persuasion and convincing others through words but great through bribery and always finds leverage in case I need the upper hand against someone. I may seem untrustworthy to someone at first until after a few days of working together. I also have a tendency to approach friends by standing right behind them and surprising them. When meeting new people, I will talk to them via walkie-talkie and watching them from a distance to see whether I can trust that person or not. I can also tell whether someone is lying. My strength is weak but I excel at combat skills. My weapon of choice would be fist weapons like what Zed has in LoL. I have a fear of heights but can overcome that fear with people cheering me on or if my adrenaline is pumping i.e. someone is chasing me.
I am 5'6, 110 lbs, long arms, skinny, fit, and can do dope parkour.
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 12:31:17 AM
At 11/18/2013 12:29:11 AM, yay842 wrote:
I'm going to change it to Human Scout because of the description I'm trying to portray here. (about 80% of this is true in real life).

I am 69 in human years but can pass for a teenager. I've been an orphan, living on the streets, remaining anonymous and avoiding authority. I can survive with only a small cup of rice just once a day (true story); hunger and thirst isn't my biggest problem. I am adventurous and curious. I am good at improvisation and being fast on my feet, but I have a small voice and can't yell loudly. I'm also mysterious and tend to not give answers directly but word it in such a way like as if you're talking to Yoda. I don't get scared easily but I prefer having a bro with me in the dark. I am poor at persuasion and convincing others through words but great through bribery and always finds leverage in case I need the upper hand against someone. I may seem untrustworthy to someone at first until after a few days of working together. I also have a tendency to approach friends by standing right behind them and surprising them. When meeting new people, I will talk to them via walkie-talkie and watching them from a distance to see whether I can trust that person or not. I can also tell whether someone is lying. My strength is weak but I excel at combat skills. My weapon of choice would be fist weapons like what Zed has in LoL. I have a fear of heights but can overcome that fear with people cheering me on or if my adrenaline is pumping i.e. someone is chasing me.
I am 5'6, 110 lbs, long arms, skinny, fit, and can do dope parkour.

O god lol, I can make that work
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 12:32:08 AM
At 11/17/2013 11:16:46 PM, Mikal wrote:
I get extremely bored on here, and this is derived from imabench and cats stories they now have going. I want to get a Star Wars story going for DDO. I will write and narrate the story, and try to keep it somewhat in the realm of lucas. Meaning the classes and characters will resemble the races and classes in the movies and games. Here is how I want to do this. There is going to be a sign up list 1-12(possibly more if it actually fills and depending the roles people pick). I am going to even run this kind of DND style. So the characters will advance levels and can actually be killed off. Their motives and actions will be determined by their actions and personality on DDO as well. They could be friends, or could be enemies and the plot and story will develop as the episodes happen. So think of it like DND meets star wars.

YOU can design your on class and it is first come first serve. A class and race can only be picked twice. After two people pick that class/race it is blocked from the list and you must use the others that are open.

Races Available to pick

(1) Cerean
(2) Ewok
(3) Wookie
(4) Gungan
(5) Human
(6) Nautolan
(7) Twi'lek
(8) Zabrak
(9) Falleen
(10) Gran

(8) Scout - Weaker than assassin but more adept at gathering information and going undercover

So here is how this works. Say (x) wanted to be apart of this. (x) would claim to be a zabrak scout, and that is how he would appear in the story.

The next detail is you can write you me a brief back story about your characters tendencies and habits. Like what he did and where he came from. NOTHING overwhelming. Like he can not be the ruler of a city or what not. You can be a noble, mercenary, solider, shopkeeper etc. I will work you into the story with what you do. If stories start to be the same I will ask you to rewrite it. Along with this, you can pick how you look.

If anyone is interested here is the sign up list. Sign up with you class and race, and include a story about yourself. If i get 12 people I will start it. Remember try and spread the classes and races out. Google the races if you want to see what they look like. A hidden kicker is that some racist are more adept at certain classes. So if you get lucky and pick the right race and class, you will be skilfull and probably survive the story. You can not google what races are best at what, I already have the list pre made and it does not follow any DND rules or lucas. It is random so no one knows. Use your intuition. Depending on your actions on DDO and your personality, you can possibly survive the story and be the last one standing, or be left with a group of people. Possibly everyone could die. It is in your hands.

(1) Yay842 : Human/Scout
(2)
(3)
(4)
(5)
(6)
(7)
(8)
(9)
(10)
(11)
(12)
yay842
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 12:49:50 AM
At 11/18/2013 12:31:17 AM, Mikal wrote:

What'd you expect?
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 12:50:16 AM
At 11/18/2013 12:49:50 AM, yay842 wrote:

What'd you expect?

Actually that lol, it works
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 12:50:16 AM
At 11/18/2013 12:49:50 AM, yay842 wrote:

What'd you expect?

Actually that lol, it works
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 1:39:02 AM
Falleen Jedi (male).

Still young in his life, only 54 years old. I left my home world as many upper class Falleen do, to see the outside universe. However, while most others see the perceived barbaric and emotional nature of the outside universe and return to Falleen with the conclusion that they are clearly the superior species, I was more intrigued by the so called inferior species. While I still hold a sense of superiority, I turn that towards a drive to protect those inferior to myself. While away from home, it became apparent that I was very force sensitive and so when I decided not to return to my home world, I began down the path to become a Jedi (I'll leave it up to the dungeon master as to where I am on that path for starting). While many of my natural traits are geared towards manipulation and control, I strive to resist using those, though find that I may give in under frustration. At 5' 7", I'm fairly tall for my species, but find that I fit in better with humans and other species.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 1:40:22 AM
At 11/18/2013 1:39:02 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
Falleen Jedi (male).

Still young in his life, only 54 years old. I left my home world as many upper class Falleen do, to see the outside universe. However, while most others see the perceived barbaric and emotional nature of the outside universe and return to Falleen with the conclusion that they are clearly the superior species, I was more intrigued by the so called inferior species. While I still hold a sense of superiority, I turn that towards a drive to protect those inferior to myself. While away from home, it became apparent that I was very force sensitive and so when I decided not to return to my home world, I began down the path to become a Jedi (I'll leave it up to the dungeon master as to where I am on that path for starting). While many of my natural traits are geared towards manipulation and control, I strive to resist using those, though find that I may give in under frustration. At 5' 7", I'm fairly tall for my species, but find that I fit in better with humans and other species.

you sir are amazing.
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 1:43:40 AM
At 11/18/2013 1:39:31 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
Also, I assume this will go to PMs or in the game section eventually?

Have to see if airmax moves it. It is more of a story than a game, but the actions are determined by personality on DDO and requests from the person to me directly. I will also send out pms if some players end up in an alliance. Even have the dice to roll on it.

Granted this will not be so much in depth as DnD as it is a story. But Chance and Odds by rolls will still determine the outcome.
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 1:44:23 AM
At 11/18/2013 12:32:08 AM, Mikal wrote:

Races Available to pick

(1) Cerean
(2) Ewok
(3) Wookie
(4) Gungan
(5) Human
(6) Nautolan
(7) Twi'lek
(8) Zabrak
(9) Falleen
(10) Gran

(2) Ore ele : Falleen/ Jedi (attribute specialty force powers in manipulation and mind control)
(3)
(4)
(5)
(6)
(7)
(8)
(9)
(10)
(11)
(12)
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 1:48:33 AM
At 11/18/2013 1:44:23 AM, Mikal wrote:

Races Available to pick

(1) Cerean
(2) Ewok
(3) Wookie
(4) Gungan
(5) Human
(6) Nautolan
(7) Twi'lek
(8) Zabrak
(9) Falleen
(10) Gran

(2) Ore ele : Falleen/ Jedi (attribute specialty force powers in manipulation and mind control)
(3)
(4)
(5)
(6)
(7)
(8)
(9)
(10)
(11)
(12)

(13) Secret : Sith Lord/ Twi'lek
(14) Secret : Sith Chemist / Gran
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 6:40:21 AM
Mikal you've heard of durge right? The gen'dai bounty hunter thats almost invicible that hunted obiwan throughout the 2003 clone wars series what is the closest possible thing to that?
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
MassiveDump
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 8:58:02 AM
MassiveDump: Gungan/Jedi

Male, 7'0', moderately slim build, blue light saber. Very skilled with light saber, not so skilled with the force.

MassiveDump was orginally a Gungan Public Forum debater (cause you know, gungans wouldn't last a day in Policy). When he first discovered his Jedi abilities, he decided not to train to use them professionally, and as a result, he is still better at using the force to do mediocre things, such as dumping buckets of water on people, than he is at using his powers for the good of the universe.

Aware of being considered "not as bright" as the other Jedis, he constantly pushes himself further in attempts to prove himself worthy of equivalent respect. It tends to either backfire or go unnoticed.

He is oddly good at making friends out of strangers.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 9:02:00 AM
At 11/18/2013 1:40:22 AM, Mikal wrote:
Falleen Jedi (male).

you sir are amazing.

Quick correction,

The "While many of my natural traits are geared towards manipulation and control..." speaks of the species' ability to control their skin color and emit pheromones to influence and control people's moods and feelings. That is not my force specialty.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 9:12:35 AM
At 11/18/2013 9:02:00 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 11/18/2013 1:40:22 AM, Mikal wrote:
Falleen Jedi (male).

you sir are amazing.

Quick correction,

The "While many of my natural traits are geared towards manipulation and control..." speaks of the species' ability to control their skin color and emit pheromones to influence and control people's moods and feelings. That is not my force specialty.

For the Force focus, I'm not sure if it would be considered mixed, or dueling, since nearly all forms of dueling relay on the use of the force (for the most part). Speciality in Form V and Jar'Kai, but in the Form V, mostly focusing on Shien before focusing on Djem So.
tylergraham95
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 11:07:19 AM
Name: Krezzak Baratel
Race: Zabrak
Class: Pilot
Height 5'11"
Grey/Orange color skin

Krezzak Baratel was raised on Coruscant by his father, who was a worker for the senator of Iridonia. His father always taught him to be proud of Zabrak culture, and kept him well informed on the current events of Iridonia. Krezzak dreamed of becoming a pilot since he was very young, and trained throughout his childhood years to become the best pilot he could be. He graduated top of his class at the Coruscant Space Ship Command Academy. His ship of choice? A medium fighter he had designed himself: The Pride of Iridonia. After serving for 4 years in the military, Krezzak was forced to choose between following orders, and doing what he believed was right. Krezzak was ordered to lead a squadron of bombers on Tattooine, and to bomb a small farm where terrorists were believed to be hiding. Krezzak knew that innocents would be killed as collateral damage, but knew that the terrorists would kill even more people than those who would be killed in collateral. After the bombing was complete, Krezzak was informed that, at the time of the bombing, the terrorists in question had left and set off a bomb in Mos Eisley. Krezzak blamed himself for not acting sooner, and felt responsible for both the deaths of the farmers and the deaths of those killed in the Mos Eisley bombing. Krezzak deserted the military and swore that he would never fly again.
5 years later, however, Krezzak was again called to act. After living the past years on Tattooine working as a moisture farmer himself, a local group of Bandits began terrorizing the local farms. When the farm Krezzak was working for was attacked, he knew he had to take action. Krezzak again piloted The Pride of Iridonia, and successfully drove off the bandits.
Since then, Krezzak has been working as a protector to the Farmers of Tattooine and a bodyguard for hire for the nobles and dignitaries who visit Tattooine. He does, however, feel a new call to adventure.
Krezzak is a natural pilot and leader. He also is trained in fighter training, and ship designs/repair.
"we dig" - Jeanette Runquist (1943 - 2015)
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 11:19:51 AM
I call dibs on Wookie Medic!
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 11:24:23 AM
At 11/18/2013 11:19:51 AM, imabench wrote:
I call dibs on Wookie Medic!

Oh i forgot to give a back story

Ummm, he's roughly 30, Kinda dumb in everything not related to medical stuff, like he's probably electrocuted himself while I was typing out this sentence. Hes also rather short for a wookie, like only 4 feet tall, and he has atrocious aim when given a gun. He had one older brother who is the exact opposite of him but they are no longer on speaking terms for unknown reasons.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 11:26:42 AM

Races Available to pick

(1) Cerean
(2) Ewok
(3) Wookie
(4) Gungan
(5) Human
(6) Nautolan
(7) Twi'lek
(8) Zabrak
(9) Falleen
(10) Gran

(2) Bsh1 - Nautolan/Jedi (Force)
(3)
(4)
(5)
(6)
(7)
(8)
(9)
(10)
(11)
(12)
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
GiantSpoonMan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 12:19:09 PM
Male
Human
Assassin
6'1"
160 lbs
Black hair, brown eyes

Name: Helios
Lived alone with his father
Father was an insane chemist
When he was eight, his father set off an explosion in his own house killing himself and nearly killing his son.
Post dramatic stress disorder from this event.
Hides face due to extreme burns
Obsessed with killing, ever since he was young he was driven to kill.
Very smart, plans everything out before making an assassination.
Can be extremely lazy and forgetful.
Kills people who upset him, then takes their money.
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 12:47:39 PM
Name: Brian
Class: Assassin (b/c Jedi was already taken >:( ...)
Race: Nautolan
Height: 6' 1"
Build: Lean musculature. Unassuming facial features--average appearance.
Background: I was born in the spice mines of Kessel. At 12 years old I realized I had a mild force talent--not enough to be worthy of Jedi status, but enough to "suggest" to the mining operators that they wanted to kill themselves. After making an escape from the mines, leaving said operators and guards dead on the floor of my cell, I made my way to Nar Shadaa where I worked with the Black Sun as a low-level grunt for 3 years. At 15, I left Black Sun employ, and, on may way to Coruscant to join in with another rival smuggling cartel, I was abducted by a Shistavanen mercenary who, over the next 5 years, taught me the arts of killing and deceit. I killed him, and took over his business interests shortly thereafter. I am renowned in Hutt Space as "Eclipse," where I have a 100% success rate in my chosen career path--a rate accrued over these past 4 years of my life. There are currently no warrants out for my arrest--all my crimes look like accidents. Even if they tried to arrest me, they couldn't find me.
Weapons and Amor: I am equipped with lightsaber-proof cortosis alloy armor and weaponry. A am an expert shot, and have a wide variety of balsters (from precision sniper gear to heavy assault rifles.) A have a lightsaber I purloined from a padawan I killed, and I am an expert at knife combat. I have a heavily weaponized and armored starship: "Black Moon." My slight force ability also comes in useful. I can lift small object for a short amount of time, I can make "suggestions" to people, and I have slightly faster reaction times.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

Follow the DDOlympics

bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 12:50:14 PM
At 11/18/2013 1:48:33 AM, Mikal wrote:
At 11/18/2013 1:44:23 AM, Mikal wrote:

Races Available to pick

(1) Cerean
(2) Ewok
(3) Wookie
(4) Gungan
(5) Human
(6) Nautolan
(7) Twi'lek
(8) Zabrak
(9) Falleen
(10) Gran

(3) Bsh1: Nautolan/Assassin
(4)
(5)
(6)
(7)
(8)
(9)
(10)
(11)
(12)

(13) Secret : Sith Lord/ Twi'lek
(14) Secret : Sith Chemist / Gran
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

tylergraham95
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 2:13:01 PM
At 11/18/2013 11:07:19 AM, tylergraham95 wrote:
Name: Krezzak Baratel
Race: Zabrak
Class: Pilot
Height 5'11"
Grey/Orange color skin

Krezzak Baratel was raised on Coruscant by his father, who was a worker for the senator of Iridonia. His father always taught him to be proud of Zabrak culture, and kept him well informed on the current events of Iridonia. Krezzak dreamed of becoming a pilot since he was very young, and trained throughout his childhood years to become the best pilot he could be. He graduated top of his class at the Coruscant Space Ship Command Academy. His ship of choice? A medium fighter he had designed himself: The Pride of Iridonia. After serving for 4 years in the military, Krezzak was forced to choose between following orders, and doing what he believed was right. Krezzak was ordered to lead a squadron of bombers on Tattooine, and to bomb a small farm where terrorists were believed to be hiding. Krezzak knew that innocents would be killed as collateral damage, but knew that the terrorists would kill even more people than those who would be killed in collateral. After the bombing was complete, Krezzak was informed that, at the time of the bombing, the terrorists in question had left and set off a bomb in Mos Eisley. Krezzak blamed himself for not acting sooner, and felt responsible for both the deaths of the farmers and the deaths of those killed in the Mos Eisley bombing. Krezzak deserted the military and swore that he would never fly again.
5 years later, however, Krezzak was again called to act. After living the past years on Tattooine working as a moisture farmer himself, a local group of Bandits began terrorizing the local farms. When the farm Krezzak was working for was attacked, he knew he had to take action. Krezzak again piloted The Pride of Iridonia, and successfully drove off the bandits.
Since then, Krezzak has been working as a protector to the Farmers of Tattooine and a bodyguard for hire for the nobles and dignitaries who visit Tattooine. He does, however, feel a new call to adventure.
Krezzak is a natural pilot and leader. He also is trained in fighter training, and ship designs/repair.

"He also is trained in fighter training, and ship designs/repair."
This is supposed to say, " He is trained in fighter command and also has training in ship designs/repair."
"we dig" - Jeanette Runquist (1943 - 2015)