Total Posts:16|Showing Posts:1-16
Jump to topic:

So This is What It Has Come To

bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2013 4:21:30 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Okay--I think I was just scared for life. why did you have to post this where I would see it...
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
imabench
Posts: 21,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2013 5:42:54 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/19/2013 3:52:29 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
FEAST YOUR EYES ON THIS ATROCITY

http://www.debate.org...

I tried to accept and post as my argument: "Nobody wants to see you playing with your two inch micro penis in public" but his account is no longer active and the debate cant be accepted....
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
inferno
Posts: 10,689
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2013 12:21:53 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/21/2013 12:17:58 PM, Beverlee wrote:
Awww! **stomps foot** I can't even see it! What was it??

They tell me that you are not a female. =)
Beverlee
Posts: 721
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2013 12:22:34 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/21/2013 12:21:53 PM, inferno wrote:
At 11/21/2013 12:17:58 PM, Beverlee wrote:
Awww! **stomps foot** I can't even see it! What was it??

They tell me that you are not a female. =)

Who is "They?"
inferno
Posts: 10,689
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2013 12:23:06 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/21/2013 12:22:34 PM, Beverlee wrote:
At 11/21/2013 12:21:53 PM, inferno wrote:
At 11/21/2013 12:17:58 PM, Beverlee wrote:
Awww! **stomps foot** I can't even see it! What was it??

They tell me that you are not a female. =)

Who is "They?"

The guys here at DDO. Who else. =)
Beverlee
Posts: 721
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2013 12:25:40 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/21/2013 12:23:06 PM, inferno wrote:
At 11/21/2013 12:22:34 PM, Beverlee wrote:
At 11/21/2013 12:21:53 PM, inferno wrote:
At 11/21/2013 12:17:58 PM, Beverlee wrote:
Awww! **stomps foot** I can't even see it! What was it??

They tell me that you are not a female. =)

Who is "They?"

The guys here at DDO. Who else. =)

You can't see, but I'm rolling my eyes at my laptop... I know where this is going...
inferno
Posts: 10,689
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2013 12:26:34 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/21/2013 12:25:40 PM, Beverlee wrote:
At 11/21/2013 12:23:06 PM, inferno wrote:
At 11/21/2013 12:22:34 PM, Beverlee wrote:
At 11/21/2013 12:21:53 PM, inferno wrote:
At 11/21/2013 12:17:58 PM, Beverlee wrote:
Awww! **stomps foot** I can't even see it! What was it??

They tell me that you are not a female. =)

Who is "They?"

The guys here at DDO. Who else. =)

You can't see, but I'm rolling my eyes at my laptop... I know where this is going...

No you do not dear. Dont read too much into this. Im just stating the cold hard facts and nothing more. =)
Beverlee
Posts: 721
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2013 12:38:26 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/21/2013 12:26:34 PM, inferno wrote:
At 11/21/2013 12:25:40 PM, Beverlee wrote:
At 11/21/2013 12:23:06 PM, inferno wrote:
At 11/21/2013 12:22:34 PM, Beverlee wrote:
At 11/21/2013 12:21:53 PM, inferno wrote:
At 11/21/2013 12:17:58 PM, Beverlee wrote:
Awww! **stomps foot** I can't even see it! What was it??

They tell me that you are not a female. =)

Who is "They?"

The guys here at DDO. Who else. =)

You can't see, but I'm rolling my eyes at my laptop... I know where this is going...

No you do not dear. Dont read too much into this. Im just stating the cold hard facts and nothing more. =)

Akay! Cuz I'm not going to "prove it" dude!
inferno
Posts: 10,689
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2013 1:14:43 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/21/2013 12:38:26 PM, Beverlee wrote:
At 11/21/2013 12:26:34 PM, inferno wrote:
At 11/21/2013 12:25:40 PM, Beverlee wrote:
At 11/21/2013 12:23:06 PM, inferno wrote:
At 11/21/2013 12:22:34 PM, Beverlee wrote:
At 11/21/2013 12:21:53 PM, inferno wrote:
At 11/21/2013 12:17:58 PM, Beverlee wrote:
Awww! **stomps foot** I can't even see it! What was it??

They tell me that you are not a female. =)

Who is "They?"

The guys here at DDO. Who else. =)

You can't see, but I'm rolling my eyes at my laptop... I know where this is going...

No you do not dear. Dont read too much into this. Im just stating the cold hard facts and nothing more. =)

Akay! Cuz I'm not going to "prove it" dude!

I didnt ask you to prove anything shortcakes. All I said that there are beings here who think you are not female. However, I did not say that this is what I believe.
MassiveDump
Posts: 3,423
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2013 5:15:30 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/21/2013 1:14:43 PM, inferno wrote:
At 11/21/2013 12:38:26 PM, Beverlee wrote:
At 11/21/2013 12:26:34 PM, inferno wrote:
At 11/21/2013 12:25:40 PM, Beverlee wrote:
At 11/21/2013 12:23:06 PM, inferno wrote:
At 11/21/2013 12:22:34 PM, Beverlee wrote:
At 11/21/2013 12:21:53 PM, inferno wrote:
At 11/21/2013 12:17:58 PM, Beverlee wrote:
Awww! **stomps foot** I can't even see it! What was it??

They tell me that you are not a female. =)

Who is "They?"

The guys here at DDO. Who else. =)

You can't see, but I'm rolling my eyes at my laptop... I know where this is going...

No you do not dear. Dont read too much into this. Im just stating the cold hard facts and nothing more. =)

Akay! Cuz I'm not going to "prove it" dude!

I didnt ask you to prove anything shortcakes. All I said that there are beings here who think you are not female. However, I did not say that this is what I believe.

You're thinking of Ore_Ele, wiseass.
inferno
Posts: 10,689
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2013 11:01:17 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/21/2013 5:15:30 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 11/21/2013 1:14:43 PM, inferno wrote:
At 11/21/2013 12:38:26 PM, Beverlee wrote:
At 11/21/2013 12:26:34 PM, inferno wrote:
At 11/21/2013 12:25:40 PM, Beverlee wrote:
At 11/21/2013 12:23:06 PM, inferno wrote:
At 11/21/2013 12:22:34 PM, Beverlee wrote:
At 11/21/2013 12:21:53 PM, inferno wrote:
At 11/21/2013 12:17:58 PM, Beverlee wrote:
Awww! **stomps foot** I can't even see it! What was it??

They tell me that you are not a female. =)

Who is "They?"

The guys here at DDO. Who else. =)

You can't see, but I'm rolling my eyes at my laptop... I know where this is going...

No you do not dear. Dont read too much into this. Im just stating the cold hard facts and nothing more. =)

Akay! Cuz I'm not going to "prove it" dude!

I didnt ask you to prove anything shortcakes. All I said that there are beings here who think you are not female. However, I did not say that this is what I believe.

You're thinking of Ore_Ele, wiseass.

No. Don't bring him/her into this okay.