Jump to topic:

DDO The Walking Dead Episode 25

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2013 6:51:05 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Zaradi got up, casually made his way over to the door, pulled out a key, and locked it.

"Theres something you should know about that event, and when I tell you why it happened, it is imperative that you do not tell anyone else about what I am about to tell you."

He sat back down in his chair, and casually relaxed into it while I leaned forward.

He then casually looked at me and said "Would you like to know what the one great weakness of all zombies are?"

"YES, Im on the edge of my butt!"

Zaradi took a deep breath and then let it loose.

"You know how dogs have a reaction to sound waves of a certain pitch that causes them to heel or stop whatever they're doing? Zombies are actually the same way..... If you hit just the right frequency, you can paralyze every zombie within ear shot to the point that they appear to drop dead. If you play this frequency loud enough, you could kill an entire horde of zombies within a kilometer's radius......"

I paused as it all sunk in. "Im guessing that this isn't a frequency that the human ear can hear?" Was the only thing I could think of asking

"That is correct. The same kill-frequency that can annihilate zombies in a single burst is completely undetectable to humans....."

Then it sunk in. I understood how this alleged miracle that Mr. God pulled off was just an elaborate magic trick!

"So Mr God....."
"Walked into a horde of zombies and played the frequency at full blast to take down the entire horde of zombies, thus making it look like he had some kind of divine powers and that he was a chosen one, yes" Zaradi finished.

"So then why haven't you used this to go around and wipe out all the zombies????? We could have ended this apocalypse YEARS ago!" I said in rising anger

"Its not that easy Thett.... The machinery needed to replicate such a low pitch so precisely is very difficult to come by, and the amount of power needed for the blast is no laughing matter either. We were only able to pull off this stunt few times before we lost the equipment we used to pull it off the first time, but that was still enough to gather our followers."

"But, but why use this huge secret to get followers rather then give it to everyone and end this apocalypse?" I asked

"I don't know what you might have experienced in the US at the time of the outbreak when you were a kid Thett.... But it paled in comparison to what we saw here in the Bahamas...." Zaradi leaned forward ominously. "While Americans were holing up in fortified shops and homes and losing their minds about quickly running out of food, the Bahamas had already gone to complete sh** by then..... When the outbreak started, people in some Islands immediately resorted to cannibalism of other living people to sustain themselves at day 3.... And me and Mr.God were on one of those Islands. We couldn't give this secret to everyone because we needed it for our own protection and survival not just from zombies, but from crazy people as well, who could only be defended against with an army of pawns..... By the time we had enough security to even consider sharing this with other governments, they had all been dissolved....."

We paused as the truth sank in

"Wait a minute. Zombies have human ears, how could they somehow hear some killer frequency that humans wouldn't be able to detect?" - Me

"I believe it has something to do with how the virus reconfigures the human brain and the inner ear.... Have you ever seen the inside of a zombie's head Thett?" - Zaradi

"No"

"Would you like to?" - Zaradi

"No"

"Ok then."....... He stood up and moved towards the door, only to lean against it and continue talking. Without any other government to give this great secret to while having an army of simple minded idiots protecting us from any and all threats by believing that Mr. God was indeed some kind of God, we had no incentive to spill out secret about how we had made this discovery to anyone since it would jeopardize our army of minions."

"So then why tell me all of this? Ive been here for only a few days"- Me

"I overheard you explain to your friends about how you had witnessed something similar to this mass zombie dying in your hometown of Miami during the initial outbreak, and seeing as how you were the only one there to witness it, it was easy to have a little sit down with you and convince you to not spill the beans and potentially jeopardize the very fortunate living conditions that me and Mr. God have come across" - Zaradi

"How do you know I wont tell someone about this?"

Zaradi snickered. "I also heard that other guy tell you in detail about how I keep new prisoners in line...."
"By sedating them and removing their eyes...." - Me
"We don't sedate them anymore" - Zaradi
"So you tell me all of this and now I am to keep my mouth shut or else have my eyes scooped out?" - Me
"Actually no, thats the genius part!" - Zaradi
".............I dont understand" - Me

"I wont remove YOUR eyes if you tell someone, ill remove the eyes of your friends and anyone else you tell !!!" Zaradi said with an evil grin. "Everybody threatened with massive harm on oneself to keep a big secret will always heroically tell the secret anyways and endure the pain that comes with it, but lets face it, nobody as goody-goody as you would ever tell the secret if the lives of others who are innocent are sacrificed instead"

"You're f*cking psychotic YOU KNOW THAT!?!?!" I said in rage at the thought of someone torturing the innocent for something they weren't even involved in

Zaradi triumphantly leaned back in his chair and spread out his arms like an eagle taking flight. "Welcome to the end of the world Thett!.... Where the rules and moral codes of the old world no longer apply. You can either get by however you can or make enemies who will do ANYTHING to keep what they have." He then chuckled evilly.

"So I keep quiet about this whole thing and if I talk you cut the eyes out of my friends and anyone else I tell?" - Me
"And use them as zombie bait if the opportunity comes" - Zaradi

"I cant help but wonder, why not simply kill me and silence me for good?" - Thett
"Thats very tempting, and that was also what Mr.God wanted to do, but the truth is that you're still a necessary asset for our landing and nation-building quest within Florida. So you're not just a liability thett, your also have information we still need that isn't something you can easily remember in a conversation." - Zaradi

"I see...... Seeing as how I'm doing this against my will I am willing to make you a deal in exchange for my complete cooperation" - Me
"Im listening...." - Zaradi
We both leaned forward in our chairs
"In exchange for my undying cooperation with your little regime, I demand to know two things: How did you meet Mr. God, and what is his real name?"

Zaradi's face grew very stern upon hearing my inquiry for Mr. God's name

"Are you sure you want to go down this road?" - Zaradi
"Are you sure you'll be able to have everything go smoothly in Florida should I be a little resistant to your regime and its practices?"

Zaradi's face turned into more of a scowl after being blackmailed right to his face, but he caved.

"I was the one who pulled some strings to get Mr. God into the Navy before the Apocalypse began in exchange for a sizable bribe. He was around his late 20's at the time, and I barely recall the name that he gave me when he filled out the papers....." - Zaradi

"What was his name?"

Zaradi paused.....

"The name he gave was 'Innomen' " - Zaradi
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2013 6:54:29 PM
Last week's episode: http://www.debate.org...

Active/Formerly active characters:

1 - Thett3
2 - Maikuru (Dead)
3 - Noumena (Dead)
4 - lannan13 (Dead)
5 - 16kadams (Dead)
6 - Airmax (No Longer Active)
7 - Pennington (Dead)
8 - LordKnuckle (Dead)
9 - Eitan_Zohar (Dead)
10 - RyuuKyuzo (No longer active)
11 - johnnyboy54 (Left for Dead)
12 - Smithereens (No Longer Active)
13 - DetectableNinja (No Longer Active)
14 - Cybertron (Dead)
15 - Frackjack (Dead)
16 - Drafterman (Dead)
17 - Phantom
18 - Tvellalott (No longer active)
19 - Antidoter
20 - DoubtingDave (Dead)
21 - Citra
22 - Ragnar (Dead)
23 - Cermank (Dead)
24 - 1HistoryGenius (Dead)
25 - TUF (Unknown fate, no longer active)
26 - YYW
27 - Magic8000
28 - OberHerr
29 - Daytona
30 - Zaradi
31 - Crypto
32 - Sarcastic Indeed

Soon to be Introduced:

33 - Bullish
34 - Muzebreak
35 - MassiveDump
36 - jzonda41
37 - Mysterious_Stranger
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2013 6:58:50 PM
I swear I was going to put innomen on my guess list, but thought "He's way too nice to be Mr.God". Whoops
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2013 6:59:45 PM
At 11/19/2013 6:58:50 PM, thett3 wrote:
I swear I was going to put innomen on my guess list, but thought "He's way too nice to be Mr.God". Whoops

I had to go with someone that no one would expect :P

thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2013 6:59:45 PM

Most of the new members probably have no idea who he is
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2013 7:02:28 PM
At 11/19/2013 6:59:45 PM, thett3 wrote:

Most of the new members probably have no idea who he is

True, but the many old members who are still a part of the series will probably remember him and get a solid mindf*cking when they read the episode

cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2013 7:14:39 PM
The name rings a bell but i don;t actually know him
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Bullish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2013 7:57:51 PM
At 11/19/2013 7:14:39 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
The name rings a bell but i don;t actually know him

Old site president. Very conservative.
0x5f3759df
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2013 10:19:46 PM
At 11/26/2013 10:14:06 PM, Bullish wrote:
Chair.

im typing it up now

NightofTheLivingCats
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2013 10:32:24 PM
At 11/26/2013 10:19:46 PM, imabench wrote:
Chair.

im typing it up now

lel

I wrote my HnS story draft in one sitting.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2013 10:59:38 PM
At 11/26/2013 10:32:24 PM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:
Chair.

im typing it up now

lel

Yeah well im guessing that you didnt have to type most of that on your phone in the notes section because you spent the past two days flying all over the US because of Thanksgiving like I did

NightofTheLivingCats
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2013 11:07:11 PM
At 11/26/2013 10:59:38 PM, imabench wrote:
Chair.

im typing it up now

lel

Yeah well im guessing that you didnt have to type most of that on your phone in the notes section because you spent the past two days flying all over the US because of Thanksgiving like I did

Past-tense?
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2013 11:08:57 PM
At 11/26/2013 11:07:11 PM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:

Past-tense?

New episode is up right now

NightofTheLivingCats
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2013 11:13:52 PM
At 11/26/2013 11:08:57 PM, imabench wrote:

Past-tense?

I was talking about your runing around for Thanksgiving. It's not Turkey day yet mate.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2013 1:29:44 AM
At 11/26/2013 11:13:52 PM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:

Past-tense?

I was talking about your runing around for Thanksgiving. It's not Turkey day yet mate.

I know it isnt yet, my parents wanted to avoid the huge crowds so they did all the flying well before Thanksgiving

NightofTheLivingCats
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2013 1:31:10 AM
At 11/27/2013 1:29:44 AM, imabench wrote:

Past-tense?

I know it isnt yet, my parents wanted to avoid the huge crowds so they did all the flying well before Thanksgiving

You have a Hipster family.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2013 1:50:04 AM
At 11/27/2013 1:31:10 AM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:
At 11/27/2013 1:29:44 AM, imabench wrote:

You have a Hipster family.

I knooooooow. I hate it so much >.>

One time I literally had to listen to a conversation they had about which unknown bands they liked the most