Total Posts:30|Showing Posts:1-30
Jump to topic:

DDO The star wars Chronicles: Episode 1

Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2013 9:28:47 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Chapter 1


The Wandering Jedi

It was an exciting night around the village of Chianar. Nights shadowy blanket had just begun to wrap around the horizon, and the hustle and bustle of the village could be heard for miles. 2 people were getting married and this was their party. Wine could be seen everywhere as well as a copious amount of food, most of it being fruits and vegetables. This was the harvest from the married couples family that was donated for the wedding.

2 guards near the center of the village, quickly take off when they hear some noise at the gate of the city. A strange man in a cloak was standing at the gate. Upon further investigation, one of the guards shouted "it is a Falleen" and indeed it was. The green skin was unmistakable. A long pony tail with 3 ends fell down his back and stopped at his waist. Upon further inspection of the young falleen, one of the guards noticed he was wielding a light saber. A hint of fear escaped his face, because nothing was known about this man and the council had not mentioned anything about a jedi coming to the village.

"Greeting, guardians. I intend no harm, nor disturbance towards you nor anyone within these walls"

The falleen said in a calm voice, his pheromones eased the guards tension and the look of fear subsided.

One of the bulkier guards spoke up

"What brings you here, Jedi"

"I am looking for a village named Chianar."

The Bulky Guard puffs out his chest and says

"well you have found it Jedi, what do you seek here"

"I am in search of a cave which holds special crystals. Crystals which can create light sabers, much like mine. I had heard that citizens of this town might be aware of the cave's location. I wish not to bother anyone more than just where I might find such a cave."

The smaller of the guards finally spoke

""Oi you have heard right Jedi, but that Cave is a secret in this village. We do not give the location so easily"

The Falleen swiftly replied

""My sincere appoligies. Is there no way I may earn the right to learn of its location?"

The bulky guard showing a tad bit more courage said with a disgruntled look.

"That right is earned Jedi, and passed down among the villagers. We use those crystals for trade with the council and members of the republic. If we gave you the location of that cave, we lose our source of revenue if you were to tell anyone. We cannot give that to you. You have my apologies though"

The smaller guard with a brisk response spoke up as well

"However Jedi, if you wish to build your light saber. We can trade you crystals we have in the village. A mere 500 coin will get you one"

"I understand the position that you are in, caring for the future of not only yourselves, but your children and their children. I can and will respect that fully. A light saber is very personal to us. Would I be permitted to pick out my own crystal from your stock?"

The bulky guard spoke up again

"ayi jedi that you will"

The fallen then reaches for a pouch of coins and pulls out 500. He throws it to the bulkier guard and then says

"Would you be so kind to take me to your collection now"

The bulky guard responds

"Ayi not a problem Jedi. Follow me"

The Guard then leads the young fallen through the town square and through the hustle and bustle of the marriage that is happening, into a small hut in the backside of the village. He peels back a curtain, and points to a desk where a variety of crystals are laying. There are blue, green, yellow, and purple crystals laying around, and one white crystal laying in the back of the bunch.

The falleen moved foward

"This white crystal that you have here [picking it up and showing to the guards, keeping an eye on their face for reactions]. Do you think this one would be okay?"

The smaller guard with a smile on his face said

"We keep our word jedi. We offered you any crystal in here and that is in here, so it is yours. I am not sure what that crystal is though. It is said crystals can influence your force powers, but we have never seen a white crystal before. That is the first one the miners ever brought back. Most of the cores you see are blue, green, and purple. The yellow ones are uncommon as well, but that is the first time we have ever seen a white. It is yours now though"

"Thank you for your kindness"

The Falleen replied, and the guards escorted him back toward the gate. As they were passing the town square, a giant explosion shook the town. Beams of light, and gunfire could be seen about a mile outside of the city gates

The guards were in horror. There faces were pale and all the noise in the village went quiet. There was nothing to be heard other than the gunfire in the distance.

The bulky guard looks at the Falleen and says.

" Can you check that out for us jedi, it could endanger the town. We will give you 100 coin back for your trouble "

"Sirs, I must recommend that you take a defensive position within the walls."

"Please be safe, but try to keep an eye out and let me know if the fighting gets closer."

The fallen takes the crystal and begins working on his broken light saber which happens to be broken.

The Guards were in shock that the saber he was carrying was broken.

Within 5 minuets he clicks it, and a white beam emerges. It is quite bright in the night, and is very noticeable.

His minor experience in the force, senses jedi in the distance. He proceeds to head toward the gunfire.

The bulky guard yells at the Falleen as he gets ready to exit the town

"What is your name Jedi"

"My name is Ori"

The Guard replies

" I will remember that name"

He then throws Ori his 100 coin and says

" I wish you luck"

Ori advances toward the gunfire where he notices jedi are fighting storm troopers. Also something catches his eye, 2 jedi are having an intense duel. One of them is bald and a black human. From details the falleen can make out this is mace windu, one of the jedi council. He is fighting a Twi'lek clothed in black garments, and marks all over his face.

Upon watching the fight further you notice other Jedis trying to help Windu. The twi'lek is wielding two light sabers and easily avoiding all the attacks. With a swift thrust windu, tries to stab the twi'lek but to no avial. The twi'lek simply side steps it and lets out a strong kick to windus chest. Windu is stunned, and almost immediately, the twi'lek drops an elbow to the back of windu and tried to thrust his light saber downward and into his chest. Windu rolls out the way and flips back to his feet.

You hear the Twi'Lek laugh and say

" That is all you have Windu. What has happened to the council these days. So weak"

Windu spit out blood and responded

" I do not converse with siths, much less a sith lord. Who would have thought the rumors were true. You are seeking out jedi and killing them, and you have slain two of our own. You will be brought to justice"

Ori quickly approaches one of the storm troopers and with a swift slice, takes the first ones head. Blood gushes everywhere as he advances toward the next. This one dies as oris saber penetrates his heart.

"Jedi, help master windu. I will handle the troopers"

3 troopers advance toward him, and by deflecting the shots of them back at them, two of them are slain. The last approaches and shoots a bullet at oris head. It slightly misses, and ori dashes to him and gashes his chest with a downward slice.

With a glance toward the ground ori notices a light saber laying on the ground and a dead jedi beside it.

he mutters a quick

"forgive me, but I must take this."

as he draws the light saber in his other hand.

A rush has came over him. He has always wanted to duel wield and now is his chance. He actually has two light sabers.
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2013 10:26:19 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
as he advances toward the next group of troopers, his blades flay gracefully through bone and skin. Bloody mist is surrounding the air around him, as he continues to slice through the ranks.

He is stopped in his tracks. He feels as if a hand is around his throat, and he is lifted off the ground. Oxygen begins to escape his lungs. He glances to the left and notices the sith lord has him in a force choke.

This power is unimaginable. He is far stronger than Windu, perhaps even the strongest in the universe. Oris force senses make him aware of dark energy.

The Twi'lek smirks

A force of lighting run downs him.

Ori draws all of his energy and throws his white light saber at the Twi'lek

the sith sheathes his saber with immaculate reflexes and catches your saber in mid air. He lets out a breath of disbelief.

" A white light saber, this can not be true"

Before he could finish the rest of the sentence Windus shoulder rams into his chest, and he drops the light saber. The hold is released and ori and he falls to the ground. Windu catches his saber and throws it back to him.

With a swift catch, ori has both light sabers back and cuts through the remaining troopers.

Ori quickly notices that it is windu, three other jedi, and him vs one sith lord. The two other jedi who were helping in the fight earlier have died. As he gets ready to lunge at the sith lord, a giant pulse of air hits him and the other jedi in the face.

All are thrown backwards about ten feet, as they get ready to stand up lightning pulses through the ground, and hits each of them. The damage is tremendous.

The Twi'Lek laughs

"Another day Windu. I have much to report"

He jumps on a speeder bike and speeds off toward the capital.

Ori proceeds to chase him, but Windu has a hand on his shoulder.

" Stop Jedi "

You can not fight him. His identity is unknown but he is one of the strongest Jedi in the universe. It would take the entire council to kill him.

"I am sorry for you losses this day, Master Windu. I had borrowed this from one of your fallen comrades."

Ori goes to hand him the other light saber he picked up.

"Keep it, you used it well and it seems you have a nact for dual wielding, however I must ask you to back with me to Coruscant. It is strange to see a jedi that has not been before the council. Seeing as how you are one of five people who witnessed an actual Sith Lord, your testimony would be much appreciated. Even if you are a rouge jedi, your words will have much impact"

Ori replies

" I don't mind coming back Master Windu, but what about the falleen jedi. Can we burn their corpses or bring them back with us "

Windu replies

"All Jedi are honored upon death. As you can see , the other 3 jedi with me are already loading them into bags and putting them on our vehicle. We would never leave fallen comrades behind, unless it was a necessity to preserve life. So come with me Jedi "

Ori hops into the Rover they have parked.

"Where are we going Master Windu"

" We are going to Aldera, the capital of Alderaan. There we will find a pilot, to take us back to Coruscant. I here there is a foul mouthed one in town now. He goes by the name Buddah"

About 3 hours pass before they arrive in Aldera. they receive word of Budah being in a pub in the south district of the city. They passed my a market on there way there, and also by a church. The city was clustered with vast amounts of people.

Ori was in shock. He had been in Alderaan for a while but never to the capital. There where so many people. As they walked to the pub, random people kept bumping into him and cursing him out.

" F@#$3kng Falleen" Watch where you are going, one guy said.

Finally they arrived at the pub, and it was a run down place. A Twi'Lek bar tender was there to greet them

"What can i get for you chaps"

Windu was quick to speak up

"We are here looking for a Nautolan named Buddah. He is suppose to be a pilot"

The bar tender just gestured to the corner.

There was a purple toned Nautolan sitting in a corner smoking a pipe with his feed up on the bar. He had his arm around a human winch, who kind of resembled a monkey

Buddah smirked as he said

"Ey baby, we can go back to my place tonight and I can show you why they call me an ace"

The winch let out a smile , but quickly stopped her response as Master Windu approached the table.

She gasped

"Jedi"

and ran away

Buddah was quite angry

"Hey you fukin Jedi, do you have no manners. When I am about to court a whore, you make sure to ask permission before you come over and stop it. You understand?"

Windu shook his head and replied

"We are here for business, I need a pilot to take me back to Coruscant"

Buddah Smiled and Said

"WELL why didn't you say so. We can skip the formalities then. I usually charge 500 coin per ride, but you lost me my @ss for the night, so i'm upping the anti. Pay me 750 and you have a deal. "

Almost immediately words escaped Windus mouth

"you do not want to take our money, you just want to help us get home"

Buddah let out a loud snort

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOUR DEALING WITH JEDI. I am no normal Nautolan. I deal with smugglers and fools alike. I have even ported sith before. Your petty mind tricks don't work on me. Now pay me before I change my mind"

Windu not having time to argue handed him the 750 coin.

Buddah stood up and motioned for them to follow him. Windu and Ori were quite shocked, this was a strange Nautolan. Purple skin tone and nearly 7 and a half feet. He was a monster of a Nautolan. He stood head and shoulders above windu and ori, and most other people in the bar.

"Lets go to the back"

As they approached the noticed his ship they noticed it was a cargo ship. Obviously used for delivering packages and by the looks of it smuggling. Not meant for speed at all, but it did have some weaponry on it. Two large cannons adorned each side, along with smaller guns on the front and rear.

"Lets get going then, if you are in a hurry. I have business to attend to other places as well. I am still pissed off, you stole me whore. Thank God they only cost a few hundred coin. I am going to have some fun when we get to Coruscant. The women there are like wine. They run loose and come in all different flavors. MUAHAHAH.

He let out a lad laugh as ori, the 3 jedi carrying the bodies of the fallen jedi, and Master Windu entered the ship"

His Finals Words as the door shut where

"ALRIGHT fellas, lets hit it hard. harhahrahrhah"

The door slammed shut and the ship lifted off the ground.

They were on their way to Coruscant.
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2013 10:29:18 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Neat story! Thanks for putting all this together! I'm interested to see how "Ori" handles the duel proceeding between Windu and the Sith lord.

(P.S. - Jedi is plural and singular. No need to say Jedis.)
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2013 10:32:11 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Wait--sorry for my last post--I didn't see the second post you made. Are we allowed to post thoughts here too?
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2013 10:32:41 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/19/2013 10:29:18 PM, bsh1 wrote:
Neat story! Thanks for putting all this together! I'm interested to see how "Ori" handles the duel proceeding between Windu and the Sith lord.

(P.S. - Jedi is plural and singular. No need to say Jedis.)

just finished

all this was his rolls lol

He rolled a 20 a 16 and like a 17 or something. He only misrolled one time during the fight and lost his light saber
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2013 10:41:58 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
It was a 20, 15, 19, 2, then 16. And the 2 was while I was in the force choke, all the good roles were against storm troopers, lol.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2013 10:46:47 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/19/2013 10:32:11 PM, bsh1 wrote:
Wait--sorry for my last post--I didn't see the second post you made. Are we allowed to post thoughts here too?

feel free
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2013 10:57:25 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
so this is a game of chance?
I didnt understand that thing with the rolls until now
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2013 10:58:45 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/19/2013 10:57:25 PM, yay842 wrote:
so this is a game of chance?
I didnt understand that thing with the rolls until now

basically it is a story, but i am going to put you into situations where you could actually die. Like if you want, you can chose to attack another play in the game, and could kill them and loot their money and what not

but you have to fight them and be aware of the consequences.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2013 10:58:46 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/19/2013 10:57:25 PM, yay842 wrote:
so this is a game of chance?
I didnt understand that thing with the rolls until now

Chance is a factor.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2013 11:00:20 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/19/2013 10:58:45 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 11/19/2013 10:57:25 PM, yay842 wrote:
so this is a game of chance?
I didnt understand that thing with the rolls until now

basically it is a story, but i am going to put you into situations where you could actually die. Like if you want, you can chose to attack another play in the game, and could kill them and loot their money and what not

but you have to fight them and be aware of the consequences.

you made it sound like I shouldn't fight other players because something bad will happen to you
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2013 11:00:21 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Given the situation ori was in he could have rolled a 0 and still lived because he had windu with him., Had he picked not to check out the fight, and went to the face and ran into the sith there. He could have died in the first episode. It is a game of choices.
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2013 11:01:53 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/19/2013 11:00:20 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 11/19/2013 10:58:45 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 11/19/2013 10:57:25 PM, yay842 wrote:
so this is a game of chance?
I didnt understand that thing with the rolls until now

basically it is a story, but i am going to put you into situations where you could actually die. Like if you want, you can chose to attack another play in the game, and could kill them and loot their money and what not

but you have to fight them and be aware of the consequences.

you made it sound like I shouldn't fight other players because something bad will happen to you

you are welcome to fight

just say you chose to attack someone in town.

unless you are on like jedi mater level, you are going to get attacked by everyone around you whom has seen the crime. It is like life. If you play it smart you can kill the other people or hire people to kill them

like if you wanted ori to kill someone send him a pm and link it to me and you two can discuss it, and you could pay him in game with money that you have

remember it is all role playing though and you must follow your characters behavior.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2013 11:07:32 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Definitely like the story so far, chuffed with my character too. Boys got him some wheels yeahhhh buddy
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2013 11:09:16 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Hold onto your sabers and stay securely fastened, when riding the Naughtylan Express, you're always in for a wild time! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2013 11:12:27 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/19/2013 11:01:53 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 11/19/2013 11:00:20 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 11/19/2013 10:58:45 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 11/19/2013 10:57:25 PM, yay842 wrote:
so this is a game of chance?
I didnt understand that thing with the rolls until now

basically it is a story, but i am going to put you into situations where you could actually die. Like if you want, you can chose to attack another play in the game, and could kill them and loot their money and what not

but you have to fight them and be aware of the consequences.

you made it sound like I shouldn't fight other players because something bad will happen to you

you are welcome to fight

just say you chose to attack someone in town.

unless you are on like jedi mater level, you are going to get attacked by everyone around you whom has seen the crime. It is like life. If you play it smart you can kill the other people or hire people to kill them


like if you wanted ori to kill someone send him a pm and link it to me and you two can discuss it, and you could pay him in game with money that you have


remember it is all role playing though and you must follow your characters behavior.

I also accept real money.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2013 11:16:33 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/19/2013 11:01:53 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 11/19/2013 11:00:20 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 11/19/2013 10:58:45 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 11/19/2013 10:57:25 PM, yay842 wrote:
so this is a game of chance?
I didnt understand that thing with the rolls until now

basically it is a story, but i am going to put you into situations where you could actually die. Like if you want, you can chose to attack another play in the game, and could kill them and loot their money and what not

but you have to fight them and be aware of the consequences.

you made it sound like I shouldn't fight other players because something bad will happen to you

you are welcome to fight

just say you chose to attack someone in town.

unless you are on like jedi mater level, you are going to get attacked by everyone around you whom has seen the crime. It is like life. If you play it smart you can kill the other people or hire people to kill them


like if you wanted ori to kill someone send him a pm and link it to me and you two can discuss it, and you could pay him in game with money that you have


remember it is all role playing though and you must follow your characters behavior.

say if someone was killed, can their ghost still play a partial role in the story?
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2013 11:16:55 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/19/2013 11:12:27 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 11/19/2013 11:01:53 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 11/19/2013 11:00:20 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 11/19/2013 10:58:45 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 11/19/2013 10:57:25 PM, yay842 wrote:
so this is a game of chance?
I didnt understand that thing with the rolls until now

basically it is a story, but i am going to put you into situations where you could actually die. Like if you want, you can chose to attack another play in the game, and could kill them and loot their money and what not

but you have to fight them and be aware of the consequences.

you made it sound like I shouldn't fight other players because something bad will happen to you

you are welcome to fight

just say you chose to attack someone in town.

unless you are on like jedi mater level, you are going to get attacked by everyone around you whom has seen the crime. It is like life. If you play it smart you can kill the other people or hire people to kill them


like if you wanted ori to kill someone send him a pm and link it to me and you two can discuss it, and you could pay him in game with money that you have


remember it is all role playing though and you must follow your characters behavior.

I also accept real money.

Granted just out of sheer rolls from stats and his character advantage massive somehow has a higher combat rate than you lol

at the moment when he enters, he is going to be the strongest psychical combatant on the roster.
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2013 11:17:47 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/19/2013 11:16:33 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 11/19/2013 11:01:53 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 11/19/2013 11:00:20 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 11/19/2013 10:58:45 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 11/19/2013 10:57:25 PM, yay842 wrote:
so this is a game of chance?
I didnt understand that thing with the rolls until now

basically it is a story, but i am going to put you into situations where you could actually die. Like if you want, you can chose to attack another play in the game, and could kill them and loot their money and what not

but you have to fight them and be aware of the consequences.

you made it sound like I shouldn't fight other players because something bad will happen to you

you are welcome to fight

just say you chose to attack someone in town.

unless you are on like jedi mater level, you are going to get attacked by everyone around you whom has seen the crime. It is like life. If you play it smart you can kill the other people or hire people to kill them


like if you wanted ori to kill someone send him a pm and link it to me and you two can discuss it, and you could pay him in game with money that you have


remember it is all role playing though and you must follow your characters behavior.

say if someone was killed, can their ghost still play a partial role in the story?

you can leave comments, but they are gone for good.

It would take alot to actually kill someone off. You stand a higher chance of getting off by bad luck in story fights than other players.
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2013 11:20:03 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/19/2013 11:17:47 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 11/19/2013 11:16:33 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 11/19/2013 11:01:53 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 11/19/2013 11:00:20 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 11/19/2013 10:58:45 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 11/19/2013 10:57:25 PM, yay842 wrote:
so this is a game of chance?
I didnt understand that thing with the rolls until now

basically it is a story, but i am going to put you into situations where you could actually die. Like if you want, you can chose to attack another play in the game, and could kill them and loot their money and what not

but you have to fight them and be aware of the consequences.

you made it sound like I shouldn't fight other players because something bad will happen to you

you are welcome to fight

just say you chose to attack someone in town.

unless you are on like jedi mater level, you are going to get attacked by everyone around you whom has seen the crime. It is like life. If you play it smart you can kill the other people or hire people to kill them


like if you wanted ori to kill someone send him a pm and link it to me and you two can discuss it, and you could pay him in game with money that you have


remember it is all role playing though and you must follow your characters behavior.

say if someone was killed, can their ghost still play a partial role in the story?


you can leave comments, but they are gone for good.

It would take alot to actually kill someone off. You stand a higher chance of getting off by bad luck in story fights than other players.

yea, cuz you mentioned there are already assassination plots in order
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2013 11:22:51 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/19/2013 11:20:03 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 11/19/2013 11:17:47 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 11/19/2013 11:16:33 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 11/19/2013 11:01:53 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 11/19/2013 11:00:20 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 11/19/2013 10:58:45 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 11/19/2013 10:57:25 PM, yay842 wrote:
so this is a game of chance?
I didnt understand that thing with the rolls until now

basically it is a story, but i am going to put you into situations where you could actually die. Like if you want, you can chose to attack another play in the game, and could kill them and loot their money and what not

but you have to fight them and be aware of the consequences.

you made it sound like I shouldn't fight other players because something bad will happen to you

you are welcome to fight

just say you chose to attack someone in town.

unless you are on like jedi mater level, you are going to get attacked by everyone around you whom has seen the crime. It is like life. If you play it smart you can kill the other people or hire people to kill them


like if you wanted ori to kill someone send him a pm and link it to me and you two can discuss it, and you could pay him in game with money that you have


remember it is all role playing though and you must follow your characters behavior.

say if someone was killed, can their ghost still play a partial role in the story?


you can leave comments, but they are gone for good.

It would take alot to actually kill someone off. You stand a higher chance of getting off by bad luck in story fights than other players.

yea, cuz you mentioned there are already assassination plots in order

its a possibility a player could off you, just a way slimmer chance than be offed by a sith or npc.

the only two people who have the potential to effectively off someone at the moment cant

Ori - he is more like good- neutral

massive - same with him

cats - is also a jedi and potentially could kill someone, but the way his character rolled out. He has a higher chance of killing himself on accident because his powers dont work right.

He rolled wooki jedi, and on every one of his stats he rolled a 1 and then rolled a 20 on luck. Basically none of his powers work except randomly lmao
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2013 6:49:21 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/19/2013 11:09:16 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
Hold onto your sabers and stay securely fastened, when riding the Naughtylan Express, you're always in for a wild time! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah

I'll stay with my own ship has all my equipment, dual gyro stabilizers, a hyperdrive, four autocannons, various missiles, an entrance ramp with a defence turret, a special made astromech, and a "big surprise" in the drop bay
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
tylergraham95
Posts: 1,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2013 9:55:07 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Well done sir!
I an pumped to get my character involved!!! Also, Pilots FTW.
"we dig" - Jeanette Runquist (1943 - 2015)
NightofTheLivingCats
Posts: 2,294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2013 10:09:04 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/19/2013 11:22:51 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 11/19/2013 11:20:03 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 11/19/2013 11:17:47 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 11/19/2013 11:16:33 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 11/19/2013 11:01:53 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 11/19/2013 11:00:20 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 11/19/2013 10:58:45 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 11/19/2013 10:57:25 PM, yay842 wrote:
so this is a game of chance?
I didnt understand that thing with the rolls until now

basically it is a story, but i am going to put you into situations where you could actually die. Like if you want, you can chose to attack another play in the game, and could kill them and loot their money and what not

but you have to fight them and be aware of the consequences.

you made it sound like I shouldn't fight other players because something bad will happen to you

you are welcome to fight

just say you chose to attack someone in town.

unless you are on like jedi mater level, you are going to get attacked by everyone around you whom has seen the crime. It is like life. If you play it smart you can kill the other people or hire people to kill them


like if you wanted ori to kill someone send him a pm and link it to me and you two can discuss it, and you could pay him in game with money that you have


remember it is all role playing though and you must follow your characters behavior.

say if someone was killed, can their ghost still play a partial role in the story?


you can leave comments, but they are gone for good.

It would take alot to actually kill someone off. You stand a higher chance of getting off by bad luck in story fights than other players.

yea, cuz you mentioned there are already assassination plots in order

its a possibility a player could off you, just a way slimmer chance than be offed by a sith or npc.

the only two people who have the potential to effectively off someone at the moment cant

Ori - he is more like good- neutral

massive - same with him


cats - is also a jedi and potentially could kill someone, but the way his character rolled out. He has a higher chance of killing himself on accident because his powers dont work right.


He rolled wooki jedi, and on every one of his stats he rolled a 1 and then rolled a 20 on luck. Basically none of his powers work except randomly lmao

lol I hate you.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2013 4:08:33 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Mikal i could off a lot of people couldn't i?
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Krieg01
Posts: 1,131
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2013 5:20:58 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
That is a really nice story I can't wait for the next episode of this because that story was amazingly set out!

You have a very imaginative mind Mikal!
How come when I hit review it sometimes adds my post without me clicking add post?
Does this happen to other people?

#LEARN TO SPEAK UP
#Cause I can
Learn to use emoticons DDO.
Beverlee
Posts: 721
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2013 10:30:49 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
INDUSTRIALIST CANDIDATE BOASTS: "WE ADDED 40,000 NEW JOBS FOR EXISTING EMPLOYEES!"

CORUSCANT - In a promising development for the Republic's workforce, a report released by Industrialist Party Senatorial Candidate Bevi Romni shows that employers created approximately 40,000 new jobs, additional responsibilities, and miscellaneous tasks for their existing employees last month. "Despite unwavering unemployment figures, I'm proud to report that Industry continues to add many, many new jobs to their employees' workloads," said Romni.

"Unfortunately, this accomplishment was not made possible by my opponent, the vile Pot." Romni continued. "Unlike me, Pot does not love freedom. Pot loves nothing, he only loves hate! In fact, he doesn't even love hate, he just really likes it a lot..." Bevi Romni was quoted as saying before she was hurried from the stage by her staff.

When asked about these figures, a spokeswoman for the Romni campaign only responded that the Senate Candidate would be available for more questions at a private fundraiser where all media would be banned.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2013 10:40:35 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/20/2013 10:30:49 PM, Beverlee wrote:
INDUSTRIALIST CANDIDATE BOASTS: "WE ADDED 40,000 NEW JOBS FOR EXISTING EMPLOYEES!"

CORUSCANT - In a promising development for the Republic's workforce, a report released by Industrialist Party Senatorial Candidate Bevi Romni shows that employers created approximately 40,000 new jobs, additional responsibilities, and miscellaneous tasks for their existing employees last month. "Despite unwavering unemployment figures, I'm proud to report that Industry continues to add many, many new jobs to their employees' workloads," said Romni.

"Unfortunately, this accomplishment was not made possible by my opponent, the vile Pot." Romni continued. "Unlike me, Pot does not love freedom. Pot loves nothing, he only loves hate! In fact, he doesn't even love hate, he just really likes it a lot..." Bevi Romni was quoted as saying before she was hurried from the stage by her staff.

When asked about these figures, a spokeswoman for the Romni campaign only responded that the Senate Candidate would be available for more questions at a private fundraiser where all media would be banned.

You realize i'm going to be there an your going to have to tell everyone about me
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2013 3:17:27 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/20/2013 10:40:35 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/20/2013 10:30:49 PM, Beverlee wrote:
INDUSTRIALIST CANDIDATE BOASTS: "WE ADDED 40,000 NEW JOBS FOR EXISTING EMPLOYEES!"

CORUSCANT - In a promising development for the Republic's workforce, a report released by Industrialist Party Senatorial Candidate Bevi Romni shows that employers created approximately 40,000 new jobs, additional responsibilities, and miscellaneous tasks for their existing employees last month. "Despite unwavering unemployment figures, I'm proud to report that Industry continues to add many, many new jobs to their employees' workloads," said Romni.

"Unfortunately, this accomplishment was not made possible by my opponent, the vile Pot." Romni continued. "Unlike me, Pot does not love freedom. Pot loves nothing, he only loves hate! In fact, he doesn't even love hate, he just really likes it a lot..." Bevi Romni was quoted as saying before she was hurried from the stage by her staff.

When asked about these figures, a spokeswoman for the Romni campaign only responded that the Senate Candidate would be available for more questions at a private fundraiser where all media would be banned.

You realize i'm going to be there an your going to have to tell everyone about me

you appeared in chapter 2. See the story. You were afk so i assumed your role